Agra University Entrance Exam 2020 DBRAU Admission Application Form
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, AgraAdmission 2020-2021
Academic 2020-2021 session B++ Accredited by NAAC Formerly known as Agra University, Agra
On-line applications are invited for admission to the Under graduate(UG) and Post graduate(PG) for session 2020-2021 which are being run in the Residential Wing/ Affiliated Colleges of the University. Eligibility criterion for admission is specified on the University Website www.dbrau.org.in Or www.dbrau.org.in/Admission.aspx . Candidates are required to submit separate application form for each course.
First candidate has to complete the Web Registration Form (only once) and thereafter Application Form.
Important Notice: A candidate will register once only. After that he/she will fill the form. If he/she wants to fill form for another course, then he/she will use the same registration number for that course.
Then candidate has to pay online fee, Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC Candidates (included Web Registration) and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST candidates (included Web registration).
Candidate are required to submit separate application-form for each course (with same Registration number).
And then send the hard copy of the signed application form along with all necessary qualifying documents at following address:
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar,Co-ordinator, AdmissionsDepartment of Mathematics,(Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University)IBS, Khandari Campus, Agra 282002
About Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University
The foundation of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University which was originally known as Agra University was laid on the 1st of july in 1927.Original jurisdiction of University Provinces of Agra, Central India and Rajputana with 14 affiliated colleges and 2530 students of which, 1475 students belonged to united Proivince.
Initially there were only four courses in the University viz, Arts, Sciences, Commerce and law. During last 90 years the University has endeavoured to keep adopting high ideas and has established rich traditions and evolved respect from the intellectual community. University has sincerely served the cause of higher education in northern India. The University is making every effort to fulfil the spirit of University Motto which is “Tamso Maa Jyotirgamay”
Courses Offered by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar College, Agra
Courses for Residential Wing of the University:
Department of Mathematics
M. Phil. (Mathematics)
No. of seats: 06 Duration: 2 sem
Eligibility: The minimum qualification for admission to M.Phil. Course shall be:
Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) or an equivalent foreign degree and;
An aggregate of at least 55% of marks in B.Sc. and 10+2 levels taken together or at least 50% marks in the two examinations separately.
Admission to M.Phil. (Mathematics) shall be open to students who have done post-graduation in any branch of mathematical Science (mathematics/Statistics/Operation Research/Computer Science/ Computer Applications)
Admission: The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test. The Admission Committee, with the permission of the Vice Chancellor, may waive any of the conditions mentioned under 2 above.
No. of Seats: 20 Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: the minimum qualification for admission to M.A/M.Sc. course shall be
Three-year Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in all three Years
Either an average of at least 55% Marks in B.Sc. or Intermediate Examination taken together at least or 50% marks in B.Sc. and 2nd division in Intermediate separately.
Admission: The selection of the candidate shall be made on the basis of written test/merit test conducted by the University.
Department of Physics
No. of Seats: 8 Duration: 2 sem.
Eligibility: the minimum qualification for admission to M.Phil. Physics shall be.
M.Sc. in Physics OR in allied subjects of Physics, Viz., Applied physics, Electronics, Nano Science, Material Science, Nuclear physics, Biophysics, Instrumentation, etc. with at least 55% marks.
Either 55% in B.Sc. (10+2+3) / and second division in intermediate or 50% marks in each of these two examinations separately.
Admission; the admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of written Test/ merit and Interview conducted by the University.
No of seats: 20 Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree (three years) with at least 50% marks in aggregate with physics (Instrumentation/Optical Instrumentation/Biophysics as one of the subject
Department of Chemistry
No. of seats: 10 Duration: 2 sem.
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in chemistry with at least 55% marks.
Admission: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of written test/merit and persona interview.
The M.Phil. Program shall consist of two semesters. The first semester shall have three theory papers which shall be common to all the M. Phil. Students. The second semester shall have review writing and dissertation work. In addition to these paper, there shall be periodical tests, seminars, dissertation and viva-voice examination.
No. of seats: 15 Duration: 2years
Eligibility: B.Sc. three Years degree with Chemistry as one of the main subjects securing at least 55% of marks in aggregate as well as 55% marks in Chemistry in theory papers.
Admission: The admission of candidate shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the University/ Merit List.
Department of Pharmacy
No. of seats: 60 Duration: 4 years
For admission to first year of B. Pharm. candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject as given in table 1 and securing minimum 45 % marks (40% marks for SC/ST/ Category Candidates) in Aggregate in required three Subjects.
B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry):
No. of Seats:06
D. Pharm. course passed from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Admission shall be made only on vacant seats after UPSEE 2020 counseling, through merit list/ entrance examination as per the guideline of the University.
Note: For more details Regarding courses you can download Brochure from official website: http://admissiondbrau.org.in/
Important Instructions and Guideline for Admission
On-line applications shall be invited for admission to UG and PG courses being run in the Residential Wing, and for M.Sc., B.Sc. (Ag), M.Sc. (Ag), BA.LLB, LLB, LLM, B.P.Ed., M.Ed. Of Affiliated Colleges of the University. Candidate has to pay online fee 1000/- Rs for General and OBC candidate (including Web registration) and 700/- Rs for SC/ST candidates (including web Registration). Candidate have to submit separate application form for each course with the same Registration Number.
- All information regarding admission will be available on college website and our too.
- Candidates may note that any discrepancy regarding fee or eligibility criteria or any other alike due to printing or any kind of error shall not provide any right to the candidate for admission to any particular course. The candidate shall be required to pay the actual fee applicable for the course at the time of admission.
- Student is required to ensure that he/she must fulfilled the eligibility.
- Student is required to ensure that he/she must fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the course concerned and filled up the application form. Admission will be cancelled if the candidate is not found eligible. If it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility requirements the admission, if granted shall be treated to be cancelled.
- Reservation rules for admission shall be applicable according to U.P Government Rules (A relaxation of up to 5% marks shall be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Divyang Categories).
- The question paper for entrance test will be of objectivetype. And the admission to such courses shall be made on the basis of merit of the entrance test and interview which is conducted by University.
- The University has the right to cancel the test for any specific course.
- Candidates found doing any unfair means during the test will lose their candidature and will be dealt in accordance with the rules prescribed.
- The University has the right not to conduct any self-financing course if sufficient number of application or students is not available for the course. In such cases fee will be refunded.
After being admitted to any course, if a candidate fails to submit his/her eligibility certificate within the given time then his/her admission will be liable to cancelled and the candidate will be responsible for that and for such cases fees will not be refunded.
- If candidate admitted to any course and after that he/she wish to switch some other course offered by our University, 75% fee deposited by him/her, can be adjusted in the later course which he chooses.
- Any fee structure will be changed at any time as per the guidelines or norms of the Hon’ble Court/Government/University without any prior notice to the candidate.
- Candidate who have appeared in the qualifying examination, but the result is awaited, may also apply but they have to submit all the certificates within the stipulated time.
Application forms shall be rejected in case: –
- If application form is not completed.
- If it’s been received without requisite fee.
- And if it has been received after last date;
- And if received with invalid or incomplete documents.
Candidates must keep following information with him before submission:
- Mobile Number in active state.
- Alternate contact number
- Latest photo of candidate in JPEG format max size of 50kb
- Aadhar card
- Academic Record
On line availability of Application form is 29/04/2020 (Expected)
Last date to apply for: 28/05/2020 (Expected)
Last date to submit hardcopy of application form: 02/06/2020 (Expected)
How to fill DBAU 2020 Application Form
- Step 1: Registration: Applicants have to fill all the details which are given in the registration form. After filling you will get a unique registration number. After that applicants will receive a registration details in a PDF file format. Applicants preview his details entered by him at this point. If there is some error, it can be edited at this stage or they can start the process again. Take a printout of registration form.
- Step 2: Applicationform: After receiving Registration number, candidate will apply for the course in respective subject.
: after filling up the form candidate have to pay the fee which is 1000 for general and OBC candidate and 700 for SC/ST candidate.
- Step 4: Now applicants print their application form with fee details after successful payment process for application form will be available on website.
- Step 5: Applicants now send the hard copy of application form along with all the required documents by Speed Post Only at following address:
Coordinator Admissions 2020,Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University,Dept. of Mathematcis, IBS, Khandari Campus, Agra 282002Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, AgraAdmission 2020-2021
If you have any question related to DBAU admission 2020 then comment or contact us below and we will reply to you ASAP.