AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019 Expected Cutoff Marks Merit List
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has conducted an Online Exam for 170 Assistant Supervisor on 24th of November 2019. For that, they have invited applications from Indian National who fulfilling the requirements on 1st of August 2019.
The selection procedure of the AIESL exam is totally based on an Online skill test. A candidate who appeared for AIESL exam be ready because the Result is going to be announced soon officially. But we can expect the result announcement somewhere around the last week of December. As we got any information regarding AIESL exam we will keep you updating.
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul(MRO) organization, which is approved by DGCA (India) to undertake MRO activities in India.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019
After appearing in the AIESL entrance exam, which was held on the 24th of November 2019, the candidate is waiting for their result which was going to be declared soon on the official website of AIESL. For the candidate, we are going to provide you some easy steps through which you can download your result.
- Candidate, first of all, you need to visit the official website which is: http://aiesl.airindia.in/
- Now click on the contact us menu there you will find a button of “Careers”.
- Click on it and on the new page you will see some recruitment notification in that notification you will find a link of result.
- Click on that link and enter all the required details and submit it and you will get your result.
AIESL Cut off Marks
The cut-off mark for assistant supervisor 2019 depends upon the number of factors like:
- Category (OBC, SC/ST, GENERAL, EWS)
- Number of candidates applied for the post
- Number of vacancies available,
- Paper difficulty level,
- Cut off marks will be different for each zone.
Note: there is a reservation which will be applicable for physically challenged persons (with minimum 40% disability in the category of OH, VH & HH (both partial)) as per Govt. directives and considering their stability for the post.
As officially AIESL did not mention in their notification what is the minimum number to qualify the exam. But according to our expectations, it will be going to higher because a number of vacancies are not that much. Cut off will be different for each category. As cut off will be announced officially we will inform you on our page so stay with us.
Details of the vacancy for the post of assistant Supervisor zone wise:
*Note: (SC-NR) –candidates will be shortlisted for future requirement. Panel available for current vacancies (8).
Note: The vacancies mention are indicative, which may decrease/increase depending upon the work requirements of the company.
Management reserve the right to take any decision with regard to the conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment/cancellation of this exercise and/or alter/delete any of the condition of this exercise, if so necessitated.
Note: In case of any problem regarding your result or anything related to the AIESL exam/recruitment you can contact the help desk by e-mailing to along with the screenshots of the glitch/error you are facing. Candidates can also contact to the Personnel department at 011-25667895 or 011-25652442 during working hours from Monday to Friday.
AIESL Assistant supervisor 2019 Merit List
The merit list for AIESL will be released soon by the officials. As we know the merit list depends upon how you perform on the exam day. Merit will be uploaded zonal wise. Merit list will have candidate names and their registration number scores high in the examination will be on the top of the list. Candidates can download their merit list from the official website AIESL.
How to download the merit list for AIESL 2019?
- Candidate, first of all, you need to visit to the official website which is: http://aiesl.airindia.in/
- Now click on the “contact us” menu there you will find a button of “Careers”.
- Click on it and on the new page you will see some recruitment notification in that notification you will find a link of merit list of assistant supervisor 2019.
- Click on that merit list will be in PDF format so you can download that PDF file for your future use.
- Now after downloading you can search your name or roll no. in that list.
Some important point’s candidates need to be remembered after shortlisting in AIESL assistant supervisor entrance exam:
- A candidate who found suitable and been shortlisted will be engaged on a fixed terms contract basis for a period of 5 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the management during the tenure of the contract and or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract could be expanded further for five years but it will depend upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company. So you need to perform well.
- A candidate who are engaged on fixed terms or contract basis will be entitled to Provident fund, gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per the policy of the company.
- The candidate who selected will be posted in the region they applied for, based on the requirements of the Company.
- The candidate selected will have to make their own arrangements for house accommodation at the place of posting. Authority will not be going to provide you anything at any stage
- The company at its direction may assign additional duties as and when it will be required. So candidates have to be ready for that any time.
- After the selection process is completed or even after the appointment of the candidate if it is found that particulars furnished by the candidate in the application form or testimonials are incorrect/false than his/her appointment will be rejected/canceled without making any further reference.
- Payscale for assistant supervisor – Rs. 19,570/- (PM) (emoluments as per approved salary structure of AIESL
- The selected candidate would have a career progression in the Company as per the approved career progression for various cadres in AIESL.
Reimbursement of Fare to Eligible SC/ST candidates- skill test: Candidate who belongs to SC/ST category appeared in the entrance exam and are eligible can apply for reimbursement
Eligible SC/ST candidates, not employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Public sector undertaking/Autonomous Body, and residing more than 80 km away from the test center are eligible to get reimbursement of 2nd class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route on production of Xerox copy of fare, caste certificate, Cheque leaf of a bank account. Such SC/ST candidates may fill the form beforehand and attach a copy of fare, caste certificate, Cheque leaf. The candidate should attach this form with their application in the prescribed format to effect payment to them, if eligible for payment, in due course of time through ECS/ Money order.