AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form 2019 | 852 Vacanices Recruitment
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form | Recruitment 2019: Applications procedure is active now. Eligible candidates can submit AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer applications before the last date i.e. 21st August 2019 (5:00 pm). Candidates can submit a AIIMS Delhi Recruitment form only through the online mode. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online application.
AIIMS Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 852 Nursing Officers in four Central Government Hospitals viz. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML Hospital), Lady Hardings Medical College (LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH) and Safdarjung Hospital for the year 2019.
Candidates who are interested in this AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer online form can read the article shared below as here we have compiled all the necessary information about AIIMS, New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment such as application schedule, application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
Official notification- https://rmlh.nic.in/WriteReadData/LINKS/combinepdfb4c192bc-52d5-4011-9249-f21540e8a5f0.pdf
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Application- Important Dates
Candidates can check the complete recruitment schedule shared below-
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy Detail
All the 852 vacant post are distributed among all the four hospital on the basis of category-wise reservation. Check the vacancy details shared as under-
No. of posts
(LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital
No. of vacancies are tentative and are subject to change as per the requirement in hospital.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Pay Scale
Finally, appointed candidates will be paid as per Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band – 2 of Rs.9300 – 34800with Grade Pay of Rs.4600 / -)
AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form Eligibility 2019
Before filling the online application for the post of Nursing Officer, all the applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. They must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as on the last date of application.
They can check the eligibility requirements given below-
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should not be exceeding 35 years. However, age relaxation is also applicable to the upper age limit of reserved category candidates. Age relaxation permissible to various categories is shared as under-
For detailed information, candidates should refer official notification.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- A- Candidates should have done B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing from a recognized college.
- Candidates should have done a regular course in B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/ college
- Applicants should have done Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute.
Applicants should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- B- (i) Applicants should have diploma in General Midwifery from recognized Council or Board.
- (ii)- They should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- One year experience in a hospital after education.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Application Procedure
- Applications can be submitted only through the online mode.
- Application can be submitted through official website and various links shared on this page.
- Candidates must go through the official notification before filling the application form.
- They must keep a scanned copy of passport-sized photograph, signature, and thumb impression with them before online application.
- Application should be submitted before the last date.
- Applicants must fill all the entries carefully in the form.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of application form and registration slip. However, they can keep it with them for personal record.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment?
To fill the online application, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS exam i.e. www.aiimsexam.org
- On the homepage, click on “Registration” link.
- Fill the relevant details in the space provided.
- Candidates will receive a registration slip after successful registration.
- Fill qualification and address details carefully.
- Fill experience details.
- Now, upload the scanned images of all the required documents in prescribed format.
- Fill the choices for city as per the preference.
- Cross-check all the filled details before printing.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” link and keep the printed copy safe for future references.
Candidates can fill applications by visiting following websites-
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Selection Procedure
Selection candidates will be initially selected on the basis of an online CBT examination to be conducted on 15th September 2019. Candidates who will be selected in the online exam will be shortlisted for further round. candidates should obtain minimum cut-off marks to qualify the exam. Qualifying marks percentage for PWBD candidates is 40%. Relaxation in cut-off is also permissible for reserved categories as per the reservation policy.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the document verification process. They have to carry all the original documents and certificate along with a attested copy of each for the purpose of verification.
At the time of document verification, candidates need to produce original documents. The list of some of the important documents is given as under-
- Printed application form
- Registration and fee payment slip
- Copy of admit card
- All the educational qualification documents and certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste and category certificate
- EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Ex. Servicemen certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if candidate is State/Central/PSU employee)
- INC/ State Nursing Council Registration
- Experience certificate (If any)
- Other relevant certificates and documents
Candidates failing to verify their documents on scheduled dates will be disqualified from the selection process.
After verifying all the original documents, candidates will have to go through a medical examination. Final selection and appointment will be based on medical examination. Selected candidates can opt for any hospital as per their merit and eligibility.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Application Status
After successful application, AIIMS will also upload a link to track the application status. It will be uploaded on the official website on the notified dates. With the help of this link, candidates can track the application status by using the registration no.
A direct link to check application status will be updated here.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card
Before the conduct of exam, recruiting body will also issue admit card to the registered candidates. admit card will be uploaded on AIIMS website and no admit card will be sent through post to candidates.
Candidates have to download the admit card and have to bring to the exam center on the day of exam. Without a valid hall ticket, no candidate will be given permission to write the exam.
AIIMS Recruitment Result 2019
Result of CBT exam is scheduled to be declared on 25th September 2019. Candidates can check their result on AIIMS website. Qualified candidates in exam will be called for document verification.
Important Instructions regarding AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment application
- Application procedure is active now.
- There is single registration form all the four hospitals.
- Before online application, candidates should read all the guidelines carefully to fill the application form.
- Photos, signature and thumb impression should be uploaded as per the guidelines provided. Candidates should be very careful while uploading the documents.
- Applications of candidates failing to apply within the stipulated date will not considered and therefore any correspondence regarding the same will not be entertained.