AILET Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket Date Download @nludelhi.ac.in
AILET Admit Card 2020: National Law University, Delhi has announced the date to release the Admit Card for AILET 2020. The university will release AILET Admit Card 2020 @nludelhi.ac.in for the applicants on 22nd April 2020. Candidates who have applied for this exam can get access to the hall ticket through the website of National Law University.
The National Law University will upload the admit card on its website so that students can get it. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to log in on the website and to download the admit card for AILET 2020. All the important details associated with the AILET exam will be imprinted on the admit card. AILET hall ticket is a must document for the examinees to get the entry in the examination hall.
Latest Update: AILET Admit Card 2020 will be released on 22nd April 2020. Candidates will be able to get their admit card by using below link.
AILET Admit Card 2020
In this post we have compiles the process to download Admit card and important instructions about the exams. If you have applied for the AILET 2020 exam then do read this article further to get the important updates about your admit card and exam.
AILET Admit Card Dates 2020
The AILET exam 2020 will be conducted by the National Law University on 3rd May 2020. The university will release the AILET Hall Ticket 2020 on 22 April 2020 for the applicants. It is a must for every applicant to download the Admit Card from the website of the university to carry it on exam day. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of Admit Card. Hall ticket or Admit card is like an entry ticket for the applicants.
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2020
The AILET Exam 2020 conducting authority, the national Law university will make the admit card to take this examination available on its website. The reason to make the AILET hall ticket 2020 available online is to make it available for all the applicants.
As the Admit card will be available online so you should know how can you download it. Well, its an easy and simple process to download the AIELT admit card online.
- Step 1: First of all click on the below given link named as ‘AILET 2020 admit card’.
- Step 2: Link will take you another page where you will have to enter your name, name of the course you have applied for, your application number and date of birth in the given space.
- Step 3: After typing the asked information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Now a new page will open with the ‘AILET Admit Card 2020’
- Step 5: Your admit card is on your screen. After checking all the details and their accuracy, click on the ‘Download’ tab and your admit card will be in pdf form. Keep it safe for future references.
To download hall ticket – Click here (Admit card will be available for the applicants from April 22, 2020, onwards)
Important Information Related AILET Admit Card 2020
The National Law University will not send the admit card for AILET paper through the post. All the applicants will have to download it from www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their registration number handy to download the AILET Admit Card smoothly.
- If in case any candidate forgets the password then he/she can request for their username or password details by clicking on ‘Yes, Help me to log in’ to obtain Username or Password for AILET registered account.
- In case you have spotted an error in your AILET Hall ticket 2020 then you will have to send a mail on the e-mail address of admission help desk mentioning the name, application number, fee receipt and a copy of application form and issued admit card. The exam conducting authority will help you by issuing a duplicate admit card with correct details inscribed on it before the exam date.
- Along with your admit card you will have to carry one more photo id proof with you in the exam room. To know its details, read the article further carefully.
- Applicants are warned not to carry following items in the exam room; study material or reference books, Mobile phone, calculator, paper or notes or file and any personal belonging.
Identity Proof for AILET Exam 2020
Though your admit card is an important document and it has all the details about you imprinted on it but still you will have to carry one photo id proof with you on the exam day. You will have to carry the original copy of your Id proof. You can have any one of the following ID proofs to show your identity in the exam center;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PwD applicants will have to carry their certificate with them to the exam venue
Also Read: AILET Result 2020
Information Imprinted on AILET Hall Ticket 2020
- Applicants ‘Name
- Applicant’s Roll number
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Father’s Name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test City.
- Examination reporting time
- Application number Category applied for (SC/ST/OBC).
- Course applied for
All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by the National University of LAW. It is a reputed entrance exam and every year lakhs of applicants take this exam. It’s an entrance exam for the applicants who want to take admission in 5 year Law integrated course, Masters in Law or Ph.D. in Law.
In this post, we have mentioned all the details of AILET 2020 Hall Ticket. In case of any further question, you can write to us in the comment box below.