AILET Result 2020 Date AILET 2020 Rank/Merit List & Score Card Soon
AILET Result 2020 and merit list for B.A.LLB (Hons.) program is scheduled to be released on 28th June 2020. Candidates will be able to access their AILET 2020 result/merit list on the official website of NLU-Delhi as it will be hosted online. No printed result or rank card will be issued to any candidate.
AILET result link will also be made available on this article. By opening the link candidates will be redirected to the official website result page and they can easily download their result.
To collect complete information on AILET results 2020, candidates can read the article shared below as it includes, a brief detail about AILET 2020, process to download online result and rank, result particulars, rank/merit list, admission process, etc. the article is basically focused on the result details of AILET 2020 (BA.LLB (Hons.))
AILET Result 2020: [BA.LL.B (Hons.)
AILET is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. It is a premier law university in Indian that every year conduct AILET i.e. All Indian Law Entrance Test for admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. programs in the university. AILET for admission to 80 seats of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programs and other programs in 2020-21 academic session was conducted on 31st May across the various exam center.
Latest Update: AILET 2020 Result will be declared on 28th June 2020. We will upload the result here on this page soon. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
An overview of AILET 2020
AILET Result Important Dates 2020
Information printed on the AILET result
The AILET 2020 online result sheet will contain the result and various information about the performance of the examinees in the entrance test.
Some of the main information that is supposed to be printed on the result card of AILET is shared below-
The particulars on official result card may vary from the aforementioned information.
AILET Merit List 2020: Rank list
On 24th May university will publish the result of BA.LLB (Hons.) programs whereas the result for LLM and Ph.D. programs will be published later. Along with the result, university will also publish the AILET merit list/Rank list and cut-off marks list of the candidates. AILET 2020 merit list will be hosted online. No hard copy of result and rank list will be issued. Only those candidate whose name appear in the merit list will be called for the next phase of admission.
AILET Cut-Off Marks 2020
Along with the result, University will also publish the cut-off marks for this particular course. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that candidate should obtain to qualify the exam. Candidates securing less than the cut-off marks will not be able to qualify AILET for all the courses.
NLU, Delhi will decide the cut-off marks on the basis of number of examinees appearing for the exam, number of seats available, marking pattern in the exam, and reservation applicable to the category. University will release the category-wise cut-off marks with the result on its portal.
Previous Year Cut-Off marks
Check the previous year cut-off marks (cut-off marks) for AILET given below in the table-
AILET 2020 Expected Cut-Off marks
AILET Result Tie-breaking Rule
In case of tie between the marks of two or more candidates, following criteria (same as in the given order) will be considered to determine the merit of the candidates-
- On the basis of marks percentage in 10+2 (intermediate)/ HSC or equivalent.
- On the basis of marks percentage in class 10th or equivalent.
- On the basis of age- candidate higher in age will be preferred for selection.
How to check AILET 2020 Result?
Follow the step-by-step shared below and get your result downloaded-
- Step I- Go to the official website (https://nludelhi.ac.in) of the conducting university.
- Step II- Click on the “Result” link given on the top of the homepage of the web portal.
- Step III- Candidates will be redirected to a new page i.e. result login page.
- Step IV- Entre the login details (username and password) and hit the login button.
- Step V- AILET result will appear on screen.
- Step VI- Check the result.
- Step VII- download and print the result for personal record.
Candidates can click on the given link to get their result directly from this page- https://www.tcsion.com/SelfServices/
AILET 2020 Admission
On the same day of result, university will also publish 1st selection list of the candidates and will issue the admission letters to the candidates. Candidates who will allotted seats have to report to the university and have to deposit the requisite admission fee to confirm the admission.
A wait list will also be prepared after the publication of 1st list. These candidates will be considered for spot counseling and will be allotted seats.
On admission selected candidates are required to pay the requisite admission fee. The detailed fee structure of BA LLB (Hons.) program is given below-
The given reservation criteria (as per the govt. policy) will also be considered for seat allotment to the candidates-
AILET 2020 Result- Important Points
- AILET result for BA.LLB (Hons.) with the merit list will be out on 28th June 2020.
- AILET result will be hosted only on official website of NLU, Delhi.
- With the help of valid login credentials, candidates can view their result online.
- After the release of result and on the basis of their merit, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- For each and every update related to the AILET result and further admission procedure, candidates should regularly visit the official website.