Alagappa University Result 2019 (Announced) BA, B.Sc, B.Com Odd/Even
Alagappa University Result 2019-2020: University authority declares all the results only through the online mode. Alagappa University result for the exam conducted in the month of April is declared in the month of May/June and for December exams in the month of January. Students have to check the same from the university portal by using their login details. Students are notified only through the online portal and no separate notification is sent to any of the university students. Therefore, students are advised to regularly visit the official website.
Latest Update: Alagappa University results for Affiliate Uniersity released. All students can check their results from below links.
In this article, you will find information about Alagappa University results with extra information about university profile, admission procedure, and examinations.
Alagappa University Result 2019-2020
The online result sheet indicates the roll number, name of the students, course, year, semester, subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, result, instruction etc. Applications for supplementary exams and revaluation of the answer sheets is permissible after the declaration of the results. For this, students have to apply through university portal within the stipulated dates.
An overview of Alagappa University
Alagappa University has been ranked 27 among universities and 43 overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
How to check Alagappa University Result?
To download the result from the university website, you need to follow the procedure shared below-
- Go to the official website of the university i.e. www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Hit the “Examinations” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the “Exam Results”.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Result appears on the screen.
- Check the information mentioned on the result carefully and save it for further references.
Alagappa University UG/PG Semester Result
Alagappa University Exams Results
Controller of Examinations is the administrative department of the university responsible for scheduling of exams, smooth conduction of examinations and publication of results and other related activities. In this section, we have shared all the necessary information related to the university exams results-
- University publish the examination schedule five-week prior to the commencement of exams and publishes the detailed time-table three weeks prior to the exam on its website.
- Examinations for all the regular students of the university departments, affiliated colleges and institutes are conducted in the month of April and November every year.
- University examinations for the students of distance education are conducted in the month of May and December.
- Work examinations for Ph.D. programs are conducted in December month.
- Students have to fill application forms in order to be eligible for appearing in the university exams. Students can fill examination forms from the university website.
- After the completion of registration procedure, university issue Admit cards to the students which they have to download from the university website.
- All the students have to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination hall. No student is allowed to sit in the examinations without the valid admit card.
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University is a public affiliating university in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. AU came into existence on May 1985 by a special Act of the Tamil Nadu State Government as a Unitary University. It has an urban campus spread in an area of 440 acres.
University has 40 affiliated colleges, 2 constituent colleges, and 39 departments through which it offers various UG, PG, and research/doctoral courses under its four faculties viz. Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education.
Alagappa University Admission Process
Alagappa University admissions are carried out through entrance exams, interview, group discussions and also on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- University issue application for admission in UG, PG and diploma programs in the month of April every year.
- Applications for M.Phil. programs are issued separately in the first week of June on an annual basis.
- Admissions in programs like B.Ed/M.Ed., MBA, MCA, M.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / D.P.Ed., M.Phil., and M.Sc. Biotechnology is done on the basis of entrance tests /interviews/ group discussions while admissions in all the other programs is done on the basis of merit.
- Interested candidates can obtain the application forms from the university registrar office or they can also apply online from the university website.
- The filled-in application form is then required to be submitted/sent at the university office along with all the required documents/certificates before the stipulated dates.
In case of doubt and clarification regarding Alagappa University results, students are suggested to immediately contact the controller of examination department of the university.
Contact details are as follows-
If you have any question related to Alagappa University Result 2019, then ask us below.