Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2019 Regular Distance Education
Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2019 @ http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in: Annamalai University Admit Card 2019 for Regular (On Campus) Distance Education exam will be provided shortly. Admit card will be made available online. Those who are waiting for Annamalai University admit card can download the same from the university website once they will be released.
AU university exam for both regular and distance mode programs are likely to be held in the month of November/ December 2019. University has published the examination schedule as well as admit cards for all the courses. It is compulsory for all the students to carry their admit card with them at the time of exam.
Admit cards will be issued only to the students who have submitted applications for November/December 2019 exams. All the candidates have to download and print the admit card before the exam. It is mandatory for them to carry a printed copy of hall ticket to the exam center the day of exam. Without a valid hall ticket no students will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam. An admit card acts as an identity card of students and an entry ticket at the exam center.
In this article, we have provided all the important details on Annamalai University admit card 2019. Students who are waiting for the release of admit card can read the given article to get information like hall ticket availability date, procedure to download the admit card, particulars on it and other important points.
Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2019- At a glance
How to download the Annamalai University admit card?
- Step I- Students have to start by visiting the official website of the university i.e. http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on “Exam Hall Ticket” link given under the “Examinations Portal” section.
- Step III- Step III- To options with exam date viz. Regular (Campus) and Distance Education (Off Campus) will appear. Hit the relevant link.
- Step IV- Admit Card search page will appear.
- Step V- Candidates have to enter the Roll No/Registration No. in the respective box and have to click on “submit” button.
- Step VI- Finally admit card will appear.
- Step VII- Students have to check the particulars mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they have to download and take a printout of the hall ticket. They must keep it safe till the completion of the exam.
Click on the given link to download Annamalai University admit card- Link will be updated soon
Annamalai University Hall Ticket- Particulars
AU admit card issued to university students will include all the necessary information related to exams and students. The following information is likely to be indicated on each admit card-
- Name of the student/ learner
- Roll no.
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket no.
- Name of the course
- Type of course
- Date of birth
- Subjects and subject codes
- Timing of the exam
- Examination center with center code
- Instructions to student
Key points regarding AU admit card
- University admit cards is going to be published soon.
- Students have to download it from the official website of the university from the scheduled dates onwards.
- Admit card for regular course and distance mode course is uploaded separately.
- Only registered students will be able to download the hall ticket.
Students must make sure that they download hall ticket well before the exam.
- No hall ticket will be send individually to any candidate through post.
- Students should follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a photocopy of downloaded admit card to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Admit card is required to be presented for verification whenever required.
- Without hall ticket students will not be permitted to write the exam.
- Admit card should not be damaged and each details mentioned on it should be clearly visible.
- Candidates should keep their admit safe for further references.
- Students must have their roll no. or registration no. with them to access the admit card.
- Till the availability of admit card, all the candidates are advised to frequently visit the official website of the university.
About Annamalai University
Annamalai University is state University located in Chidambaram district of Tamil Nadu. This public university was established in the year 1929. It was the first private university in India which was taken over by the Government of India in the year 2013. University offers several higher education programs in different fields such as Arts, Science, Engineering, Management (MBA), Medical, Humanities, Agriculture, and Physical Education.
University offers all these course in regular and distance education mode. There are around 500 courses in the university which are offered through distance mode. It has been affiliated with UGC and accredited with NAAC and ICAR (agriculture program).
University has ten faculty of education through which it offers different UG, PG and research programs. These faculties are-
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts (including management studies)
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and technology
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Indian languages
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Faculty of Rajah Muthiah Medical College (medicine)
- Faculty of Science
The RegistrarAnnamalai UniversityAnnamalainagar- 608002