The students can check and download the AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020 - 21 Status on the official page. As per the update, the State Govt of Andhra Pradesh will release Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme shortly. Once it is released, the students can check and download the 1st Beneficiary List at the authorized web portal @www.ap.gov.in. Aspirants need to visit the page regularly for getting all the latest updates.
Latest:- Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List will be uploaded on the official website soon. Candidates who are waiting for AP Amma Vodi 1st Beneficiary List can download it on this page after it is released.
Check Latest>>>>>> AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021
AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020-2021
After the examination, the applicants can check and download the Beneficiary List on the official portal. It will be uploaded by District Wise or School Wise. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has planned to conduct the exams in the upcoming months. So, they will release the Amma Vodi Scheme soon. As soon as the Scheme is issued we will upload the same on our portal. So the candidates are advised to keep patience until the scheme date is released.
This Scheme has introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Prade Jagan Mohan Reddy on 10th June. All the students can be benefited from this scheme. It will be eligible for the students who come from poor families. It can be used for both private and government school students. This scheme amount would be around 15000/- per year for the study.
YSRCP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
Now the State Govt of Andhra Pradesh is ready to publish the Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List 2020 on the official website. Applicants can download the list by using the provided links. The quick link has given below on our web portal. Candidates who are eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme can only get the benefits from this Scheme.
|Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Department||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Introduced on||10th June 2020|
|1st Beneficiary List||27th December 2020|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Official Website||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in, www.ap.gov.in|
Key Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
- Amma Vodi Scheme is a welfare scheme.
- The Chief Minister will give Rs 15000/ to each mother for sending their children to Schools.
- The Scheme will be eligible for those who coming from BPL families.
- The Chief Minister is likely to launch the Scheme 9th January 2020.
- Fund under this scheme will directly transfer to Bank Account of Beneficiary.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory from the date of joining to December 1, 2020
Read More>>>> AU Degree Results 2020
Amma Vodi Scheme – 1st Beneficiary List (District/School Wise)
Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List 2020 will be notified District Wise or School Wise soon on the official page. Students can check and view the AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020 by visiting the provided link.
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
How to get Payment of Benefits
- Under the Scheme, the Govt will send Rs 15000/- per year to all the eligible beneficiary mothers/guardians.
- The Fund will directly transferred in Bank Account.
- You will get the Find in the month of January every year till the child completes his/her intermediate.
- After the completion of intermediate/ class XII, no Students will get benefits for this scheme.
Ways to Check Jaganna Amma Vodi 1st Beneficiary List 2020
|☼ Students need to visit the official web portal.♦ Then Open the Amma Vodi Scheme Portal. ☼ Search 1st Beneficiary List link. ☼ Click on the link now. ☼ Select District Name now. ☼ Check the name in PDF File.|
Check AP Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020– Click here (Available Shortly)