AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019 (Check Status Here) AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List
AP auto driver scheme 2019 Application online form | AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List: “YSR Vahan Mitra” or AP Auto Driver scheme is basically a welfare scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh which is aimed to improve the quality of life of the Self owned taxi, Auto and maxi cab drivers in the state. The AP auto driver scheme was proposed by the newly formed Jagan Reddy Government. The official launch of scheme is schedule to be made on 4th October 2019. (ఆటో డ్రైవర్స్, ట్యాక్సీ డ్రైవర్స్, క్యాబ్ డ్రైవర్లకు ఆర్ధిక సహాయం)
UPDATE: Last date to get Financial Assistance by Self Owned Auto,Taxi and Maxi Cab Drivers Application is now 31st October 2019. Click on application link below to apply
Update: Till now there is no update on payment status. We are keeping our eye on any new notification regading AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme.
అర్హతలు మరియు కావలసిన డాక్యుమెంట్లు | Qualifications and desired documents
Under AP auto driver scheme a financial assistance of Rs.10000 per annum is promised to be provided to self-owned auto, taxi, cab drivers in the state. Total Rs.400cr has been sanctioned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for this scheme. The Department of Transport, Govt. of AP is responsible for supervising and monitoring this scheme.
The registration and application process for this schemes date extended to 31/10/2019. The verification of application was will be completed on first week of November 2019. and the list of beneficiary is likely to publish on November 2019. So far, transport department has received more than 1.88 lakhs applications and out of which 175352 applications has been verified.
Those who have submitted the applications can read this article. It includes complete information on how they can download the receipt, how they can check the application status, beneficiary list and other related details.
AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019
AP Auto Driver Scheme- Important Dates
AP Auto Driver Scheme- Statistics
Have a look at the official statistics of this scheme given below as on 10th January 2020
How to check AP auto driver Application Status
Applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can track the status of their applications. It can be checked only through the online mode. For that they are required to visit the official portal of the government for this scheme. For the assistance of AP YSR Vahana Mitra applicants, we have shared the step-by-step process.Applicants need to follow the given instructions-
Candidates need to visit the official website of AP transport department first. The official website is https://www.aptransport.org.
On the homepage of the portal, click on ‘Financial Assistance to Owner-cum-Driver’ link
On clicking the relevant link, applicants will be redirected to a new page. On this page, candidate have to click on “Click Here” link given under application status option.
On the page, applicants are required to enter their applicant Id and Aadhaar No. in the respective field. Click on the “Submit” button.
Finally, application status will appear on the screen. Applicants can check whether their application has been verified or not.
How to Download YSR Vahan Mitra Receipt?
- Step 1- Visit the official portal first of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme.
- Step 2- On the homepage of portal, hit “Click Here” link given under the Download Receipt option.
- Step 3- Enter the login credentials which include Application Id and Aadhaar No. in the space provided. Click on “Submit” button.
- Step 4- On submitting credentials, correctly application receipt will appear. Click on download option and it will get save to the device. If applicants, wish they can also take a printout of the same.
Also Read Other Andhra Pradesh Government SchemeAP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2019
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List 2019
On the basis of applications submitted, the transport authority will verify the applications and prepare the beneficiary list. Verification of applications has been completed. Beneficiary list is also expected to release soon.
Applicants having their names on the beneficiary list will be finally provided the benefit of this scheme. Only AP YSR Vahana Mitra eligible applicants will be included in the list after proper verification of details provided in the application form.
Citizens can check the beneficiary list online. As soon as the list will be made available at official website we will publish the same here on this page.
Applicants waiting for beneficiary list can download it by following the given instructions-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on the Beneficiary list option.
- Proceed further and follow the instructions provided.
- Beneficiary list appears.
- Check the list and the name in the list.
- Download the list for references in future.
Click here to check beneficiary list- link/ file will be updated soon.
Once the beneficiary list will be published, Government will transfer the assistance amount to the beneficiaries. The launch and transfer of fund will be done on 4th of October 2019. Each beneficiary will be allotted Rs.10000 and this amount will be transferred to their bank account.
YSR Vahan Mitra Important Points
- Application process is closed now.
- Applicants can check their application status and download the application receipt.
- Application status can be tracked online by visiting the official portal.
- Application status and receipt can be downloaded with the help of application id and aadhaar card.
- Without the valid credentials, candidates cannot track the status.
- Beneficiary list is also expected to release soon.
- Only those candidates for the benefit of this scheme who have submitted applications completely and provided genuine information.
AP Auto driver scheme or YSR Vahan Mitra is very beneficial scheme for improving financial conditions of the auto drivers in the state. For more information and current updates related to AP auto driver scheme application status and beneficiary list keep visiting official website as well as this page.