AP DEECET Admit Card 2019: Download Andhra Pradesh DEECET hall ticket Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
AP DEECET Admit Card 2019: Andhra Pradesh District Institute of Education & Training Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2019 hall ticket has beefn released now. Conducting authority has issued the admit card to all the registered candidates through the official portal.
If you have also applied for this exam, you can use your reference ID/ mobile no. or Aadhaar no. along with your date of birth to access the hall ticket online. No admit card has been issued in printed form. As the exam is scheduled to conducted on 15th and 16th May 2019 all the candidates should download their hall tickets as soon as possible.
DEECET is an entrance test conducted by the Commissioner of School Education (CSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh to grant admissions to the eligible candidates to 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) at the various Government District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions of the state.
AP DEECET 2019- An overview
AP DEECET 2019- Important Dates
Scheme of Entrance Test
You have to carry your hall ticket to the exam center so that you can write the exam without any difficulty. So, before moving ahead to more details about DEECET hall ticket you should have a look at the examination pattern and scheme of entrance exam you are going to appear for.
The major details about the DEECET 2019 pattern are as follows-
- Mode of test- Online mode
- Medium of exam- English/Telugu/Tamil/Urdu
- Exam will be divided into two parts- Part A and Part B
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total marks- 100
DEECET AP 2019 Hall Ticket
AP DEECET 2019 hall ticket has been available online. Those who have not downloaded yet can get it printed soon. This admit card will act as an entry pass to the exam hall and will allow you to write the exam.
Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates who are going to take the online exam to carry the admit card to the exam center. You have to produce it whenever required for verification at the exam center. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
You must download and print it well on time before of the exam. You should not wait for the last date to download it. You should also note that any request related to the issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the commencement of exam under any circumstances. All the candidates are also advised to go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Information mentioned on the Admit card
You may find following particulars printed on your DEECET Hall ticket-
The information indicated on admit card will be based on the details provided by the candidates at the time of application.
How to download and print DEECET 2019 Hall Ticket?
You can get the admit card downloaded only through the official website. Follow the given instructions get your DEECET hall ticket-
- Go to the official DEECET 2019 portal of CSE, AP (i.e. https://apdeecet.apcfss.in).
- On the homepage, search for “Download Hallticket” option and hit “Click Here” button.
- Hall ticket login page will appear.
- Enter any of the login credentials you have with you among the reference ID or mobile no. or Aadhaar no. etc.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Admit card will display.
- Check all the details printed on it.
- Lastly, save the hall ticket and take multiple printout of the same. Retain these hard copies for correspondence in future.
You can get your DEECET hall ticket directly by visiting the link shared above on this page.
What if you are not able to download the admit card?
As mentioned above, you can download your hall ticket from today onwards (i.e. 10th May) from the official portal. In case you find some difficulty in downloading the same or you are not able to download it you have to immediately contact the concerned authority.
You can contact the helpline phone numbers 9121148061, 9121148062 between the working hours (i.e. from 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on all working days for any issue related to the hall ticket. You have to provide details such as journal number of the application fee paid, reference ID of the application submitted.
Candidates must make sure that they sort out all the issues regarding the hall ticket well before the commencement of exam.
DEECET 2019 Examination Centres
The entrance is going to be conducted at various examination venues to be constituted at District Headquarters. You can check information about your exam centre on your hall ticket. The complete address of the exam venue will be indicated on that only.
The examination centres have been allotted on the basis of preferences filled by the applicants. Candidates have to write the exam only at the exam centre allotted to them. However, candidates of Tamil medium have to write the exam at the Chittoor District Headquarter only.
Important Instructions Related to AP DEECET 2019
- DEECET 2019 hall ticket is currently available online.
- Only those applicants whose applications are complete and are registered can download their DEECET 2019 hall ticket.
- No printed copy of admit card has been made available for any candidate.
- No request for issue of duplicate hall ticket after the exam will be accepted in any case.
- All the candidates should retain their hall ticket till the end of admission process.
- Any issue related to the admit card should be brought to the notice of concerned person before the commencement of exam. Candidates can contact at the helpline numbers.
- You can also comment below your query and our team will take it from there.