AP DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Today) Second Phase Letter
AP DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Result/Order 2019 has been released on 5th August 2019. As the counseling schedule was postponed for one week, so the AP DEECET allotment result was delayed to 5th August. Earlier, AP DEECET 2nd phase allotment order was scheduled to be released on 5th August 2019). AP DEECET Result is hosted on the official website on the specified dates.
Candidates who have registered for counseling and have submitted the web options can check it online by visiting AP DEECET website. They just have to use the valid login credentials. After allotment candidates are required to report at the allotted college.
In order to get complete information on AP DEECET 2nd phase seat allotment order/result, candidates can read the information provided in the given article. Here we have gathered all the relevant information about allotment schedule, process to check the allotment result, details on result sheet, post allotment events, etc.
AP DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2nd seat allotment result will be available soon on the official website. Conducting authority will not issue any hard copy of the result. Seat allotment will be completed in three rounds viz. 1st seat allotment, 2nd seat allotment and a special counseling.
On the basis of DEECET seat allotment and admission procedure, candidates will be granted admission to 2 years D.El.Ed programs in various government and private Elementary Education and Training institutes and colleges of the state.
Seat allotment in various D.El.Ed colleges of the state through AP DEECET will depend on the following factors-
Rank and merit of the candidates in DEECET 2019, choices and web options submitted at the time of registration for counseling, reservation policy of the state government, subject-wise seat distribution criteria, availability of seats in DIET colleges, etc.
AP DEECET Subject-Wise Seat Allotment
Subject- wise seat allotment will be done as per the information mentioned above.
AP DEECET 2019 Counseling – Overview
How to check AP DEECET 2nd Seat Allotment order?
As online medium is the only way to access the result, candidates have to check it from the official website. To get it online, they have to follow the easy step-by-step procedure shard below-
- Step I- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. (https://apdeecet.apcfss.in).
- Step II- On the homepage of the portal, they have to hit the 2nd phase allotment result link.
- Step III- A result login page will be displayed.
- Step IV- Now, candidates have to enter the registration no., password and other information in the fields provided.
- Step V- Finally, seat allotment result will appear on screen.
- Step VI- they can see the information provided on the result pdf.
- Step VII- Lastly, they can download and print the allotment result.
Quick Update 5th August 2019: AP DEECET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result has been announced on 5th August 2019. Check link below.
Check 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Available Now)
Click here to Download Phase 2 Provisional Admission Letter(Available Now)
AP DEECET 2019 2nd Round Seat Allotment Order- Important Dates
Also Read:AP DEECET Result
AP DEECET Admission Process
This allotment letter will be available on the candidate’s account. They have to download and print it by logging in the official website. After printing the provisional allotment letter, candidates have to report at the allotted college for verification of all the required documents.
DEECET participants have to report at the designated DIET for verification of the documents. They are required to carry all the necessary documents in original (plus photocopy) with them for verification. Some of the documents include-
- DEECET provisional seat allotment letter,
- Marksheet and certificates of qualifying exam
- Date of birth of certificate (age proof)
- Category/caste certificate (if applicable),
- PwD certificate (if applicable),
- Income certificate (if applicable),
- Other relevant documents
Candidates not carrying any of the required document at the time of verification shall be disqualified from the admission process. the information regarding the required documents, schedule and venue of verification will be communicated to the candidates. They must be present at the scheduled date at the venue specified to them.
After successful verification, candidates will be issued final admission letter. After that they have to deposit the admission fee and complete the admission process ate the allotted D.El.Ed college. Those who will not be allotted any seat in first round of allotment can apply for 2nd allotment. After that, a special counseling will also be conducted to fill the vacant seat.
Once the allotment procedure will be over, a final allotment list (1st, 2nd and special counseling) will be published on the official website. It will be indicating district-wise and college-wise seat allotment details. Candidates have to select the district and name of the college for which they wish to see the allotment.
Candidates should note that mere allotment of provisional admission letter will not confirm the admission of the candidates. Final admission and seat will be confirmed only after satisfactory completion of the admission procedure.
- AP DEECET 2nd round seat allotment has been hosted on the official website on 5th August 2019.
- No hard copy of allotment result has issued.
- After 1st seat allotment 2nd round and special counseling will also be conducted to fill the vacant seats.
- Candidates must have a close watch to the official website so that they can each and every update about the seat allotment result.