AP EWS Certificate Application Form, Apply Online Procedure, Eligibility
AP EWS Certificate Online apply 2019: Each day a large number of candidates apply for issue of income certificate. AP EWS certificates application forms are available in both online and offline mode. In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to AP EWS certificates. Going through the article, candidates will get information about Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate application form, eligibility criteria, document required, validity, etc.
As per the new announcement from Central Government Economically Weaker Section of the society will get 10% reservation quota among general category in various educational institutions and government jobs. Regarding the same, Andhra Pradesh government issued a Government Order (GO) on 30th July 2019. On the basis of that AP government provide application forms and issue income certificate to the eligible candidates.
AP EWS Certificate – An Overview
EWS certificate application forms can be filled online or offline. To fill the application forms in offline mode, candidates have to obtain the same from the nearest MeeSeva office. They can also download the application form from the link shared.
AP EWS Certificate Online apply
Those who want to fill online application form online can also do so. In order to fill online application form, candidates can follow the step-by-step guide shared below-
Application fee to apply for EWS certificate
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.10/-.
- They also have to submit application and certificate charges Rs. 35/- at the MeeSeva centre.
AP EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates must fill the application form. Before filling the application form, they must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirement is shared as under-
- Applicants have to be an Indian citizen.
- They must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EWS Certificate Document Required
To apply for income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, applicants are advised to have following documents ready with them-
Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Education records
- Certificate issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card/ Voter Id
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return pay slip (if any)
- Residential proof
- Passport sized photograph
After approval of application, candidates will be issued the income certificate. The specimen of income certificate is given below-
AP EWS Application Status Check
After filling the online application, applicants can also track the status of application.
They can track the application status by following the given steps-
Step I- Visit website
Applicants have to log on to the official website first (mentioned above).
Step II- Enter application number
Find the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ text box in the website, and enter the application number in the space provided.
Step III- Click the ‘Go’ button
Applicants have to click on ‘Go’ button and the status of the application will appear on the screen. Candidates can now, track the application status.
Validity of EWS Certificate
Income certificate issued to EWS candidates will be valid for a certain period of time. The validity period of EWS certificate will be one year from the issue of certificate.
Requirement of Income Certificate for EWS category
Income Certificate for EWS category is required at various places and availing several benefits provided by government such as repayment of fee, scholarship benefit for deserving candidates, fee reimbursement, availing benefits of various social welfare scheme, relaxation in various categories in government job.
- In case of any doubt or query related to AP EWS certificate, candidates can also contact the nearby Mee Seva centre.
- Getting an income certificate with fraudulent documents is completely punishable offense.
- Only eligible candidates should submit the EWS online application form.
- Applicants must keep the application no. safe with them for further logins and tracking the status of the application.
Before filling EWS application form, candidates must keep all the required information and documents ready with them.
- After submitting the AP EWS application form, candidates must take printout of the application form for future references.
- After submitting online application candidates can also track their application status.
- Applicants can also visit Tehsildar of their region in order to apply for an “Income Certificate”.