AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online 2020 Application Form Exam Date
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Online Apply 2020: All candidates who are excited about this job, can apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam job now. We have uploaded the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application 2020 below. Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy became the new Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Just like the announcement of recruitment of AP 4 lakh Grama volunteers for the state he also promised to invite application for the recruitment of 16208 candidates for various posts at the AP Grama Sachivalayam established in each village of the state in 2020.
Update: AP Grama Sachivalayam Application link released.Check direct link to apply online below.
This will generate huge employment in the state. A separate panel will be formed to recruit suitable candidates for jobs in AP Grama Sachivalayam. This recruitment shall be open to both male and female candidates
For this recruitment, a special authority will be established or given the responsibility to conduct and manage the recruitment system. The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process will be conducted in online mode. Candidates interested in this post can apply once the application forms will be made available on the official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application form 2020
Under this recruitment process, the government has promised to fill 10 posts in each village secretariat. It is a golden opportunity for the youth of Andhra Pradesh living in the rural areas of the state. Therefore, those who are interested in this kind of government job and are eligible should submit the application form on time. After the last date of the application, no application shall be accepted.
Candidates interested in this recruitment drive have to submit their applications within the specified dates. We will also provide a direct application here on this page.
Here, readers will get all the necessary information related to this huge recruitment drive.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Application 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam application is to be conducted in online mode. It is expected that no printed copy of the application forms will be made available. Therefore, they have to fill all the applications through the official website.
The official link to fill the online application form will also be made available here on this page for all the candidates. They just have to open the link and will be redirected to the application website.
Essentials to be required at the time of online application-
- An active mobile no.
- A valid email ID
- Aadhar no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Address proof
- Names of the parents
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Caste certificate
- Other relevant details
Candidates should keep all the given points in mind while submitting an online application-
- The application process is expected to be conducted in online mode. Therefore, prospective applicants should be ready accordingly.
- Before filling the application, candidates must read all the necessary instructions provided in the information brochure.
- Only eligible candidates should apply for the respective job post.
- All the details should be filled correctly in the application form.
- Applicants also have to upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time frame. After the due date, applicants won’t be able to submit the application.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep all the important details ready with them at the time of application so that they can refer the information in case of any doubt.
How to Apply AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020
In order to participate in the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process, candidates have to fill the application form. This registration/ application form shall be filled only through the online mode.
The step-by-step process to fill the application form is provided as under for the convenience of the readers-
- Step I- Go to the official website
Visit the official website first or click on the direct application link shared on this page.
- Step II- Choose and Click the relevant link
On the home page, select the OTPR (One time profile registration) if you have not registered before or in case if you have registered then click on the Step-2 online application
- Step III- on click the online submit you have to select the post of category you are applying for
- Step IV- Fill the details
In this step, applicants are required to fill all the entries as asked in the application form. They must ensure that they fill only genuine and correct details such as personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc.
While filling the entries, candidates can refer their certificate and documents so that they do not commit any mistake.
- Step V- Submit the application form
After filling the form submit it carefully
- Step VI- Payment of Application Fee
After submitting the form successfully it’s to complete your application by making the payment of application fee and make sure payment will be done by through online mode.
- Step VII- Save and print
After the final submission, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form. They should keep this printed copy of the application form safe for future references.
And finally, the AP Grama Sachivalayam application process gets completed.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application fee
AP Grama Sachivalayam Documents Required
All the applicants must be ready with all the important documents at the time of online registration and also at the time of document verification (if applicable). Below, we have shared the list of some of the documents that candidates should hold at the time of registration-
- Marks memo/ passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- A printed copy of filled-in application form
- Domicile certificate/ Nativity certificate
- Photo Id card
- Caste/community certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other relevant documents
Candidates must be present at the verification centre with all the important documents. Failing to attend the verification process or not producing all the required documents at the designated centre may lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies 2020
Grama Sachivalayam (Rural) Advt. no. 01/2020) the total number of posts 14,062
Ward Sachivalayam (Urban) total number of posts 2146
AP Grama Sachivalayam Services Offered
- AP Grama Sachivalayam is intended for village empowerment,
- To provide villagers with daily activities resolving.
- They will have to work for Panchayat Raj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each candidate will have 10 employees.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will implement various government-related works of that Grama panchayat.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 PDF Download @ ap.gov.in
Part A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Reasoning and mental ability
- Quant. Aptitude with D.I
- Comprehension (Telugu and English)
- General English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Current Affairs (Regional, National and International)
- General Science (in day to day life)
- Contemporary developments in Science and technology and information technology
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India (specifically on AP)
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economy and Planning in India (emphasis on AP)
- Society, social justice, right issues
- Physical geography (Indian Sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, social, Cultural, Political and legal implication/problems
- Welfare and development schemes of Andhra Pradesh
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help groups
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2020
AP Grama Village Secretary Exam Pattern 2020 for the written exam. Note: There is no negative marking for the test.
Note: for each wrong attempts one fourth (0.25) will be deducted and for every correct answer one mark will be awarded.
AP Grama Sachivalayam relation question, ask below.