AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 BIEAP Intermediate Admit Card Date
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in manabadi released for the practical exam, for the final exam to be releasing soon. BIEAP 2ndyear examination of academic session 2019-20 is scheduled to be conducted from 5th to 23rd March 2020. You can download the AP inter 2nd-year hall ticket 2020 from the direct link provided below. At the exams are coming near, all the intermediate students wait for the release of admit cards is over now.
Latest: AP inter 2nd year hall ticket for Public Exam Released on 20 Feb 2020, check direct link below.AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 declared for practical exam. Download BIEAP Intermediate 2nd year Practical Hall Ticket Below.Keep checking this page for more updates.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020
In this article, students are going to get necessary information about the admit card such as date of issue, how to obtain and download it, what are details mentioned on it, and some important instructions.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket @ bie.ap.gov.in
As we have mentioned above that the exams dates for BIEAP 2nd year are out and are going to be conducted from 5th to 23rd March 2020, hall tickets for the same are in progress. Board is ready to release the admit cards to all the intermediate students enrolled in the affiliated schools. As soon as Board will issue the admit card we will update the same with the direct download link here on this page.
Once class 12th
How to download the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets?
AP class 12 students can download hall tickets from the BIEAP’s official portal. To help students in downloading AP 2nd year admit cards online, we have shared the complete procedure below in very simple steps. Students can follow the given procedure and can obtain their hall tickets online-
- Firstly, students are required to access the official website of the board. ( jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in)
- Now, on the homepage they have to search the “II year 2020 examination admit card” link.
- After finding the link they have to click on that particular link.
- Admit card login window will open.
- They have to enter their registration number and all other required credentials in the space provided.
- Students can now check their hall tickets on their screens.
- After checking and verifying all the details on the admit card they can save it.
- After downloading the hall ticket, they have to printout of the same.
All students are advised to verify their admission card details before appearing in the exam.
Details mentioned on AP 12th Class Hall Ticket
Admit card is a crucial document to the carried to the examination center. Without a valid admit card, students are not able to appear in the exam. This is all because it is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it carries important information about the examination and about the examinee.
Following information is mentioned in every AP 2nd year hall ticket-
- Name of the student/ Examinee
- Roll number
- Enrolment number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- Academic year
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School name
- Photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Gender of the student
- Examination schedule
- Subjects and exam date of each subject
- Exam center and center code
- Address of the examination venue/ center
- Important instructions
All the information mentioned on the admit card is as per the details filled by the students in the registration form. If students find any discrepancy in the admit card, then they must immediately contact the concerned school department or the Board.
- AP intermediate hall tickets are likely to issue in the month of February 2020.
- Admit Card must be downloaded on time before the commencement of the exam.
- All the students must be present with an admit card in the exam center on each day of the exam.
- Hall ticket needs to be kept safe for future references.
- Students must read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and must follow these instructions during the examination.
- Students must make sure that they reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must make sure that their hall ticket is not damaged and all the information mentioned on it is clearly visible.
- All intermediate examinees are suggested to be in touch with the official website for all the updates regarding the hall tickets.
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh D.No. 48-18-2/A, Nagarjuna Nagar Colony, Opp. NTR Health University, Vijayawada – 520008 Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India Phone No.- 0866-2974130 Email- ,
About Andhra Pradesh Board
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
Keep visiting us for all the updates and news related to AP 2nd year admit card @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Student can also share their doubts and queries regarding AP Intermediate Hall Ticket with us. They can just share their doubts in the comment section below.
All the Best!!!!!