Jnanabhumi Scholarships Status: AP Pre/Post Matric @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Status @ www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in: Jnanabhumi is a digital platform in Andhra Pradesh state launched for the smooth implementation of the education system and welfare programs in the state. It is mainly focused on the transparent and timely disbursement of scholarships provided to the students by the state government. This portal ensures student-centric and accountable administration and transparent implementation of government scholarships.
Every year a huge number of eligible candidates submit their applications for taking the benefit of scholarship provided by the government. After making the successful application, portal also gives applicants an opportunity to track their application status. They can use their application number and other details provided by the govt. to check the status of the online application.
Here in this article we have compiled all the information relevant to Jnanabhumi AP post and pre matric scholarship online status check. Along with this, readers will find complete information about this portal, application procedure, renewal procedure and other relevant details.
Jnanabhumi Pre/Post Matric Scholarship
Jnanabhumi is an online portal launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu in the year 2017. It is a paperless and digital platform through which state government implements its Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarships in the state. Apart from the disbursement of scholarships, this portal provides various other services like education services, online affiliation to university/Board, Skill up-gradation programs, declaration of online results, admissions etc.
- It provides single desk for disbursement for scholarships to the communities.
- Release of scholarships in time and transparent manner.
- Providing assistance to the education system and welfare department in the state.
- Realizing equal opportunities of education to all.
Benefits of Jnanabhumi
Some of the major benefits and outcomes of Jnanabhumi portal are as follows-
- It ensures timely release of the scholarships.
- It ensures that the beneficiary of the scholarship is eligible and genuine student.
- Helps in reducing paper work and elimination of large paper footprint and manual work. This ultimately contributes to environmental sustainability.
- It has reduced the cycle time for release and processing of scholarships.
- With the launch of online portal, prospective beneficiaries do not have to visit respective department for applications forms, tracking application status and for various other works related to the scholarship.
Here, we have shared information particularly about the two main scholarships offered under Jnanabhumi portal. These are- Pre-Matric Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship.
The complete information about both the welfare scholarships is provided below.
Post Matric Scholarship
Jnanabhumi plays an important role in disbursement of Post-Matric Scholarship to the eligible students in the state. It is basically awarded for higher education of students belonging Minorities, SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, and Differently-Abled communities of the state after the completion of Matriculation.
The main stakeholders of this scholarship includes 15 Government Departments, 36 Affiliating Authorities, 8000+ bank branches, 8000+ Colleges, 2,894 hostels. Scholarship will be awarded to the minorities communities and identified population on a saturation basis.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Post Matric Eligibility
AP Post-matric scholarship will be provided only the eligible candidates. The eligibility requirements are as follows-
- Candidates should be admitted to a recognised college/board as a post-matric student.
- They must fulfil the income criteria given as under-
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarships?
In order to apply for PMS, applicants are required to follow the given instructions-
- Go to the Jnanabhumi portal (https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in).
- Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF) or collect it from the college.
- Fill the application form completely. Submit the signed copy of the same to the principal of the respective college.
- JSAF will be verified by the college principal and will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- On successful submission of application, candidates will receive a SMS confirming the submission.
- Now, students have to visit the Mee Seva and have to provide their Aadhaar no and Jnanabhumi application ID. They have to verify the details on applications and have to make modification (if applicable).
- Lastly candidates have to provide their biomatric authentication and have to submit the application finally.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Status?
After submission of application, if students want to know the status of tier application they can do so.
In order to track the application status, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
Apart from this, candidates may also receive SMS if application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile no. and email ID active throughout the procedure.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Renewal
Candidates availing the scholarships have to renew the application year as candidate move to next year. For renewal, they have to submit a renewal application form. It requires the admission date of current year of the students and roll number and hall ticket number of the previous year.
On successful renewal, they will receive the confirmation through SMS. At the time of renewal, candidates can update their mobile, email ID, bank account, before biomatric authentication.
Pre- matric scholarship is awarded to the students studying in class I to class X in Government or Recognized Private Schools of the state. This financial support from the government is only meant for students belonging to the minority communities and weaker sections of the society in the state.
Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships Status Eligibility
Candidates interested in filling application must fulfil the eligibility criteria. Applications submitted by ineligible candidates will be rejected by the concerned authority. The eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarship is as follows-
- Student should be studying in a recognised school in class I to X.
- Student must obtain minimum 50% marks or equivalent marks/ grade in previous final examination for the students of class II to X.
- Annual income of Guardians/ Parents of the students from all the sources should not be more than 1 lakh.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for girl student. If sufficient number of eligible girl students is not available, then this scholarship is awarded to other male students.
- Permanent resident of Andhra state or non-permanent resident of the state both the candidates are eligible to apply.
- Beneficiaries should ensure that they do not avail any other scholarship or stipend benefit from the government.
Candidates fulfilling all the aforementioned conditions can fill the application. They have to attach following documents with the application-
- Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Photocopy of Previous year marks certificate /marksheet/ Progress report
- Photocopy of Bank pass book in Joint Account of Parent and Student
- Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian. It can be a Voter Id/ Ration Card/ Gas Bill / Electricity Bill or any other document.
- Minority Community Declaration/ Caste certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate attested by Head master of the school.
How to apply for Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships?
Candidates can follow the given procedure to make application for availing Pre-Matric Scholarship-
After filling the application form, they have to follow the instructions and process as provided by the concerned officials. They must be ready with all the require documents as they will be called for documents verification after application.
How to check Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships Application Status?
Once candidates have submitted the application, they can also check the status of their application. To track the status of the application, they have to login with the Login ID and other required credentials.
Hope, the information shared in the given article about the Jnanabhumi AP Pre/Post Matric scholarship status check online was beneficial. In case of any query regarding the same, candidates should feel free to leave their queries in the comment sections below.