AP PECET Seat Allotment Result 2019 College Allotment Letter
AP PECET Seat Allotment Result 2019: AP PECET counseling and seat allotment schedule has bene released now. The counseling process will start from 11th October and the seat allotment result will be declared on 14th October 2019 after 6:00 pm.
Those who will submit web options for admission can check the seat allotment result online. They also have to download the allotment letter from the official website. University will not dispatch any hard copy of AP PECET Seat Allotment Result or allotment letter to any candidate. They can access it only through the online mode. Those who will allotted seats will finally be offered admission to the preferred colleges.
Get all the necessary details on AP PECET 2019 seat allotment result in the given article.
AP PECET 2019- An overview
AP PECET Seat Allotment result 2019- Important Dates
AP PECET Seat Allotment Result 2019
Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET) 2019 is a state level entrance test conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on the behalf of APSCHE for admission to B.P.Ed (2 years) and UGDPEd (2 years) program for the academic year 2019-2020. The result for the selection test has been released and now all the candidates who have qualified the exam have to verify their certificates and submit the web options.
AP PECET Seat allotment result is scheduled to be published on 14th October 2019. Allotment result will be hosted on the official portal. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of web options submitted by the candidates.
Those who will be allotted seats will also be issued an allotment letter which they have to download by using the relevant login credentials. The seat allotment result can also be accessed through this page as we will update the result link here on this page.
The list of all the required documents is as following-
- AP PECET 2019 Hall ticket and Rank card
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10+2 / degree
- Class 10th / High School marksheet
- Date of birth certificate/ Class 10th Marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and pass certificate
- Income certificate
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- NCC, CAP certificate issued by the competent authority (if required)
- Passport size photograph
- Sports Merit Certificate (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates are required to bring original as well as a set of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
Candidates have to visit the following helpline centers for the purpose of certificate verification-
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupati
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
How to check the AP PECET Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can check allotment result by following the given steps-
- Step I- Open official website
Go the official portal i.e. https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx and select AP PECET 2019 option.
- Step II- Open the relevant link
Click on AP PECET 2019 seat allotment result link.
- Step III- Enter the login details
Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Step IV- Allotment result appears
Finally seat allotment result will appear. Check the allotment status.
- Step V- Save and Print
Download the result and allotment letter. Also take a printout of both i.e. result and allotment letter.
Information printed on seat allotment result
The allotment result will be indicating following particulars-
Name of the candidates, their application number, roll number, gender, category, date of birth, category, father’s name, name of the course, name of the college/ university candidates has been allotted, important instructions etc.
To get more information, candidates are advised to wait for the official seat allotment result.
AP PECET Seat Allotment Result activities
The date, time and other important information will be intimated to candidates. All the candidates have to carry their allotment letter along with the important documents to the allotted university/ college. They have to make the payment of admission fee and have to complete all the admission formalities. Only after that admission will be confirmed.
Conducting authority may also publish a waiting list. For complete information candidates should stay connected with this page and admission portal.
- AP PECET 2019 seat allotment result is scheduled to be disclosed on 14th October 2019.
- Candidates have to download their allotment letter who will be allotted a seat.
- No physical copy of allotment letter be sent to any candidate through post.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded by using valid login details.
- Seat allotment will be based on web options and merit of the candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college on the schedule date with the required documents and certificates.
- Failing to report on the scheduled date may lead to cancellation of admission.
- The decision of conducting authority regarding AP PECET 2019 seat allotment will be final and no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
For queries or support related to AP PECET 2019 seat allotment result, candidates can contact at the given details or they can ask question below.
Phone- 0863-2346218 E-mail id- https://sche.ap.gov.in