AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Online form Notification Recruitment 2020 Phase 2
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in: Andhra Government has invited applications for the recruitment of AP Gram Volunteers/Village Volunteers in the state. AP Grama Volunteer Apply applications has been started from 20th April and will be received till 24th April 2020. Those who are interested can submit their applications at the official website. However, the application is also shared below.
UPDATE: AP Grama Volunteer application process is active now and the last date of receipt of application is 24th April. Interested candidates should apply before the last date. AP Grama Volunteer Apply from the application link given below.
AP Grama VolunteerRecruitment Notification 2020
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the government has noticed that there are various vacant posts of Grama volunteers as some of them are absent, some are irregular in attending their duties and also some have resigned. Due to deal with the shortage of grama volunteers, government has invited applications so these vacancies can be filled.
Under this recruitment, 10700 eligible candidates will be selected for the post of AP Grama ward Volunteers. The AP GV application process for this post has been started from 20th April 2020, and it will end on 24th April 2020.
Interested candidates can submit their AP Grama Volunteer application within the stipulated dates. We we also provided the application link here on this page so that applicants can apply easily. For all the details related to AP Gram Volunteer Application form 2020, eligibility, schedule, selection process, Status check readers should read the complete article and visit this page more frequently.
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 Phase 3
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.5000/-.
AP Grama Volunteer 3rd Phase Application Important Dates 2020
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment District-wise Villages and Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment drive, candidates will be selected in a huge number for all the villages in each district of the state. A total of 10700 volunteers will be selected under this recruitment drive.
Also Check:AP Ration Card Status 2020
There are total 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh and each district has various number of villages. AP government has announced this recruitment drive in order to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state.
Below you can check the number of villages district-wise in the state of Andhra Pradesh and also the district-wise distribution of all the Gram Volunteer posts-
District-wise posts will be updated soon.
AP Village Volunteer Selection Process 2020
Candidates are selected for the post of Gram Volunteer on the basis of application and ineterview. Interview will be done by the
by the Selection Committee consisting of Tahasildar, Municipal Commissioner and PO / TMC,MEPMA. Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of four parameters viz.- – – Knowledge of candidates on various Government Programs, Schemes,welfare activities – 25 Marks– Previous work experience in various Govt. Welfare Departmentsand programs/ Federations/NGOs/ Social activities – 25 Marks– Good communication skills, Leadership qualities, and general awareness- 25 Marks– Soft Skills – 25 Marks
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility criteria is an important factor that decides the selection of the candidates. So before filling the application, it is compulsory for the candidates to check the eligibility requirements and fill the application form only if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions. This is because candidates found ineligible at any stage of the selection process shall be disqualified.
- Applicants should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should possess a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- It is expected that the post of Gram Volunteer will be open for male as well female candidates. It means both male and female applicants can apply for this post.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 35 years as on said date.
Candidates should also fulfill the educational qualification criteria.
- The minimum qualification required for this post will be class 10th/ Intermediate.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Process 2020
In order to participate in the recruitment drive, interested candidates have to submit an application first. AP Grama Volunteer Application form can be made available only through online mode.
Here are some of the points which applicants should follow and keep in mind while filling the application-
- They should submit the application only through the application mode specified by the conducting authority.
- They must go through the official information brochure and should follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on it.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number and an email ID. This can be used as a communication tool by the conducting authority.
- They must keep all the testimonials and documents ready with them before filling the applications.
- They must upload or attach the scanned copy/ printed copy all the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- All the entries in the application should be filled clearly and with utmost care.
- Incomplete and inaccurate applications shall be rejected.
They must ensure that they submit the application form before the last date as application received after the due date will not be considered.
- They should keep a copy of the application number and filled in application form with them for future correspondences.
AP GV Online Application fee 2020
As per the information available currently, the application for this recruitment is absolutely free. It means applicants do not have to pay any application fee.
In case of any new update or change in the policy related to application fee, we will be update the same here.
Download Submitted Application
After the submission of application, applicants have to download their applications.They can download the application just after the submission application. If there are applicants who have not downloaded their application from the link available separately on the official portal later.
In order to download their application form, they must have their application number or any other related information. They have to go to the official website and have to select the relevant option. By providing valid credentials they will get details of their submitted application.
Documents verification will be an important part of every selection process. the Once Application process will be completed; the conducting authority will scrutinize the applications. On the basis of scrutiny of applications, applicants will be invited for the process of document verification. They have to report to the verification center on the date, time and venue specified to them. They are required to carry all their original documents with the photocopy of each at the verification venue.
Candidates must keep following documents ready with them at the time of application and document verification-
- Educational Qualifications
- a) 10th for Tribal areas/HSC mark sheets and certificate
- b) Inter for Rural areas/SSC mark sheets and certificate
- c) Degree for Urban areas
- Aadhaar Number
Applicant must be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural area or same Municipality in case of Urban
area. They must have a resident proof, which could be any of the following- Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence
- Caste Certificate for Non-OC
Without the required document, no applicants will be able to attend the verification process.
Selection process may also follow a particular reservation criterion as per the discretion of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All the information about category-wise reservation applicable to AP Grama Volunteer recruitment will be provided here soon.
Helpline No. for Technical Assistance- 9121148061, 9121148062
- Application process has been started now.
- Interested candidates should submit the application form in time.
- Application forms will be made available on the website of authority concerned.
- Before submitting applications, candidates must go through the official notification.
- Candidates should stay in contact with this page for all the latest updates about the AP Grama recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020
Application can be filled either through the online mode or offline mode. If application forms will be issued in offline mode, then the candidates interested have to avail the application form from the concerned department and have to fill the entries and have to submit it to the respective office along with all the necessary details.
In case, registration forms will be issued through the online mode, applicants can follow the general procedure shared below to submit the online application-
- Visit the official website of the responsible authority
- Click on “Submit Online Application” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and proceed further.
- Application form will appear.
- Enter all the required details carefully in the fields provided.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Check and preview the application particulars carefully before final submission.
- Click on final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled in application form and retain it for future references.