CSC online apply: Digital Seva csc Registration 2020 (Direct link) - Apply Here
Apply for CSC online: CSCs are front-end service delivery points enabled with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) established to deliver essential public utilities and non-government services to the end consumer (which is basically rural population). Apna CSC is a PAN India network that is working to make India a digital nation. Common Service Centre scheme is a scheme under the Digital India Program.
It is a significant part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India. Apna CSC online is one of the largest government approved online service delivery channels in the world.
Digital Seva CSC Registration 2020 : These CSCs are operating in each state of India and delivering services in the field of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, and financial services, B2C services, G2C services etc.
LATEST UPDATE 2020- The applications for generation of new CSC Ids in 2020 are closed now. The official CSC portal is not accepting the applications as the number of VLEs in each village or Gram Pachayat has already touched its saturation point. However, enrollment for RRD and SHG registration are open. The links are given below. In case of any requirement of VLEs and opening of registration, you will be updated.
यह भी पढ़ें: CSC Registration 2020 में कैसे करें हिंदी में।
CSC Registration 2020 kaise kare
VLE Registration on CSC (common service Centre)
VLE is a place that delivers various services through its outlets to the end customer which is related to government and non-government. VLE is responsible for delivers smooth services to the customer which are available on Digital Seva Portal. There is no fee for registration in VLE but the registration for VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) in CSC online portal has been closed now.
Earlier anyone can register themselves for CSC but now it’s not that easy. First, you need to be a member of the Self-help group (SHG). If you are not a part of SHG then you cannot apply for CSC. But right now new registration for CSC is closed but you can apply for SHG.
How to register for CSC VLE
To register on CSC you just need to follow the few simple steps which are given below:
- First, you need to visit the official website of CSC which is given below register.csc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the apply for new registration button
- now enter the mobile number and a valid email ID after that your basic details like name, date of birth, and gender after entering the captcha click the submit button
- After authentication, you have to fill the details which are required and read all the conditions mention in it first.
- After that review your details and click on submit to register
- On submit a registration ID will be generated
- After that, you will receive an acknowledgment mail that you have successfully completed your application
- Now download a copy of the form you have submitted and submit it along with a copy of duly self-attested documents like canceled cheque/ passbook, PAN card and the image of the applicant to the district manager of your nearest CSC office
- For more details regarding CSC, you can also contact the bank manager nearby bank to you can check the list of the managers.
CSC registration for Self Help Group (SHG) 2020
- A self-help group is the unofficial association of peoples who have chosen to come together so that they can improve their living conditions.
- An Indian villager has to face so many problems in their life like poverty, illiteracy, lacking their skills, and formal loans, etc.
In this 10 to 20 people form a group and comes to help for the one who is in need
- If anyone of the group wants to start a business then every member of the group helps him/ her.
- The members of this group engaged themselves in livelihood activities like running a grocery shop, candle making, zari work, sewing machine work, and some other work.
- Each person of the group saves a few amounts of money which he/ she earns in a month.
- Thus from this self-help group they can encourage themselves and alleviate their poverty.
- SHG helps to empower women and developing a team leadership quality in them from this some of the women are participating more actively in their gram sabhas elections.
- SHG improves the lifestyle and economic status of families and increasing their self-esteem.
- There are three types of SHG, a group of ten members will be ranked by bank below average and the group of 15 members will be ranked average and the group of 20 members will be ranked above average. You cannot form a group of more than 20 peoples.
- There are so many government and private banks who allotted loan to these self-help groups for their needs.
- For registration, you need to visit the official website by following the link https://register.csc.gov.in/register
CSC Registration for RDD 2020
Rural Development Department (RDD) who works under the government. An individual is not allowed to be registered for RDD only government registered organizations are eligible to register in RDD.
How CSC works?
Basically, CSC is a place from where the VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) operates his activities and serve the users.
How to apply for CSC online: Digital Seva Registration 2020
CSC registration is done only through online mode. All the applicants are advised to be ready with the scanned copy of all the required documents. Applicants must have a working mobile no and a valid email ID. All the documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Therefore, candidates are advised to read all the guidelines and instruction clearly before filling the application form. Applicants willing to register for CSC can follow the procedure shared below –
- Step 1- Visit the official portal: In order to fill application for CSC, applicant has to open the official CSC portal i.e. www.register.csc.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click registration link: On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on “New VLE registration” or Apply tab.
- Step 3- Enter the asked details: Now applicants have to enter the name, Aadhaar no., authentication type, and have to add the Captcha. After they have to click on “submit” button.
- Step 4- Fill the details: Once authentication is over, applicants are required to fill details under various tabs such as Kiosk, Personal, Residential, Banking, Document and Infrastructure details (as shown in the pictures below). Click on “Kiosk” tab and fill Kiosk and personal details. After filling all the details accurately click on “Next” button.
- Step 5- Upload scan copy of PAN card and cancelled cheque: Now fill banking details- In this section applicants also have to upload the scanned copy of PAN card and canceled cheque.
- Step 6- Now upload your latest photographs: Upload documents i.e. the photographs of CSC.
- Step 7- Fill infrastructure details: Now applicants have to fill infrastructure details in the field provide.
Step 8- Review your application:
Lastly, candidates have to review the application form and have to check all the details again. After reviewing the details they can click on “Confirm & submit” button.
- Step 9- Final submission: After the submission of all the details a reference ID/ application no. will be generated. Once candidates finally submit the application they receive an acknowledgment email regarding the application form on the email ID provided during the registration process.
CSC Registration Online
To be a part of CSC, one needs to apply for the same. In order to apply, one needs to register himself or herself in the portal through online mode. Here are some steps CSC registered.
After having done that, a person has to wait for the result of that or can check CSC registration status online.
How to check CSC application status?
After completing the CSC registration, all the applications are forwarded for Quality Check. Applicants can track their application status with the help of application no.
They can follow the given procedure to check the current status of their application-
- Click on https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on the relevant link given under the “Track Application Status” tab.
- Enter the application reference no., captcha code and click on “submit” tab.
- Application status will appear.
CSC Re-registration 2020
CSC re-registration is mandatory in all the systems for all VLEs. Every year VLEs have to re-register by visiting the official CSC portal. The re-registration dates are notified to the VLEs through the portal and also through its various social media accounts.
Without re-registration, VLE will not be able to do transactions. VLEs are therefore advised re-register within the stipulated time period.
CSC Eligibility Requirement for VLE
Applicants must be eligible enough to apply for CSC registration. They must read the eligibility criteria carefully before registration.
Eligibility requirements to open a CSC and to become a VLE are as follows-
Minimum age of applicants must be 18 years.
- Educational Qualification-
Applicant must have qualified class 10th from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification.
- Other requirements-
Applicant should be village youth above 18 years of age. There is no restriction on gender, anybody who is eligible can apply.VLE should have basic knowledge of computer.Applicants must have fluency in reading and writing local dialect and should have basic knowledge of English. VLE must be motivated enough to serve local people, to disperse their responsibilities with honesty and to be a key driver of social change by delivering CIT enabled services.
Apna CSC Responsibilities of VLE
VLE works at basic level to serve and deliver services to the end consumer. VLE has a great responsibility of bringing change in the society.
Some of the responsibility of every VLE include-
- VLE must have a public place with convenience and safety.
- Delivery of various services to the end user as the guidelines of Government.
- Availability of Kiosk to the users from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Smooth and effective delivery of services to the users is available on the Digital Seva Portal.
How to view CSE Credentials?
Those who have already registered as VLE are entitled to receive Digital Seva and DigiMail credentials. They can update their VLE profile by using CSC portal. By following the given steps they can view thier credentials and update them as per their choices-
- Visit https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- Click on “View Credentials” tab.
- Enter 12 digit CSC ID, captcha code, check consent and proceed by clicking on “Submit” button.
Finally, CSC credentials will open.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CSC full form is Common Service Centre. CSC Centre is a service point/ place from where a VLE operates and serves the end consumer. These CSCs are mostly owned by the VLE.
Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is a person who works at the village level and delivers all the government and private services to end user through the CSC.
Through registration user can come on board on the Digital Seva Portal after a quality check. Once verification is complete user will be provided an official Digital Seva email Id.
No training is required to be a VLE. You just need to have the minimum eligibility criteria. However, a good VLE is expected to have respect within the society, entrepreneurial skills, commitment for social service as well as some financial strength.
No, there is not any registration fee for CSC. It is completely free.
Application undergoes a quality check process once it is submitted. Once the applications are accepted they further undergo an account creation process and after the creation of an account, credentials are shared with the user through Digimail.
It is a unique number that is generated after the successful CSC registration.
CSC application status can be checked by using the application number.
Yes, you can apply again.
In case VLEs have any issue regarding CSE, they can register complaints through Digital Seva Portal i.e. www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
Yes, it is mandatory to re-register each year.
Objectives Of CSC
- To access information to remote areas: Indian Government has an objective to make India digital. The Urban areas somehow have picked up on that but for rural areas, it is being a little hard as the information does not get delivered to the remote areas which in turn does not raise people up or they remain unaware of all the policies introduced by the government. With the introduction of CSC, it can be possible to access information all over the nation which would help in the enhancement of the remote people as well.
- G2C delivery of public services: by the introduction of CSC, the concept of middleman will vanish. Since CSC provides with the government to citizen (G2C), the people who used to get benefit in the middle, will not be benefitted anymore. The services that would be introduced by the Government would be introduced to the citizen directly with full transparency. This can be a good idea for a fair flow of policies.
- Access to good education or upgradation of skills: since remote areas do not have many schools, even if they have, schools lack proper infrastructure or provide with only basic education. With the introduction of CSC, students living in remote areas could get education through an online mode. They will be getting an opportunity to get an education from top professors and quality education which may not be possible without shifting their place. Introduction of CSC would promote distant education as well so as to make India a nation with the highest rate of literacy.
- Non-discriminatory access: for rural citizens, non-discriminatory access to e-services has been introduced through CSC.
CSC Registration – Services offered
The services provided by CSC are cost-efficient and high-quality videos, data connection and services with voice, medication and entertainment and the private services as well.
- This service provides remote people with agricultural services like agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, animal husbandry, Veterinary, and fisheries.
It offers training services and education such as schools, colleges, vocational education, and employment.
- It provides health services like health check-ups, telemedicine, and medicines.
- It provides with banking services and insurance services such as loans, micro-credits and insurance for rural people.
- To rural areas, entertainment could be introduced in the form of movies and televisions.
- The payment of bills can be done through online mode.
The common service center is a communication and information technology that has been created under the national e-Governance project of the government of India. This project initiated the formation of networks of over 100,000 Common Service Centers throughout the country. This program is initiated by the Ministry Of Electronics and IT (MeiTY). The main aim of this project is to provide crucial and vital information and services to the un-served Indians in rural areas. CSC is a web portal which contains crucial information in regards to features of Common Service Center, its eligibility and the qualification which is needed to participate in CSC. This contains details of CSC centers, Details of CSC center holder or VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) with valid Id, addresses and contact information. This web portal contains all vital information regarding CSC.
For any query or issue regarding CSC registration of any other related matter, applicants/ users can contact at the helpline details shared below-
If you find any difficulty in applying for apna CSC online or any issue of digital seva CSC registration can leave a comment and our team will help solving it.