APOSS SSC Admission 2020 Application Form Date Procedure Eligibility
APOSS SSC Admission Form 2020: Andhra Pradesh Open School Society which is most commonly known as APOSS. This open school provides equal opportunity to all the candidates who wish to study further for a better tomorrow. APOSS mission is to provide education to all special concerns for girls, youth who came from rural areas, working men and women, all castes and disabled person and students who could not be able to continue their education up to class XII with the formal system.
APOSS SSC Admission 2020
APOSS offers courses in open and Distance learning mode and all courses are recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Council of Boards of Scholl Education in India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development and Department of personnel Training.
All the Programme and course material APOSS provided are self-learning Mode so that working men and women can easily study on their own. They arrange a contract of 30 days which is mainly on Sundays and other Public Holiday at the study Centre to enable the learner to clarify their doubts regarding any subjects.
How to Register Online for APOSS SSC Admission 2020
- For registration into a course candidate need to go the official website whose link is given below:
- Click on the “registration” button and select the course which you wish to opt then enter your mobile number.
- Now fill the Full name, Date of birth, and click submit.
- After successfully submitted the details pay the registration fee through online payment gateway.
- Then candidates will get registration No. with details through text message in their mobile number
- Payment of registration fee doesn’t guarantee you of admission in APOSS the admission will be confirmed after fulfillment of all the other conditions required.
Important dates forAPOSS SSC Admission 2020
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative it could be differ Once the official Notification released
Structure of admission fee:
For additional subject: 150 Rs
TOC for each subject: 150Rs.
Eligibility Criteria and Document which candidates have to submit at the admission time:
- Age Limit: the minimum age to take admission in APOSS is 14 years which will be completed as on august 31st of the year on which admission is granted. There will be no upper age to take admission.
- Students who have studied in Government Primary or Upper primary or High school then such candidate need to submit Transfer certificate or record sheet which is issue by the Headmaster to know the date of birth.
- In case if students are studied in private school then Transfer certificates must be countersigned by the D.E.O and mandal Educational officer.
- If students doesn’t studied in any school then they are only eligible to submit their Birth Certificate which is issued by Municipal Authority.
- Candidate need to enter the same D.O.B which has been recorded in T.C/Record Sheet/Date of Birth Certificate in the application form.
- If the candidate is studied in any school then their T.C/Record Sheet is mandatory to be submitted or candidate never admitted to any school then in that a self-declaration application has to be submitted that he/she has sufficient knowledge and capable of studying in class X.
APOSS SSC Admission 2020– Important Instruction
- Medium of Instruction in APOSS: students can select any one of the medium from Telugu, Urdu, English, and Oriya.
- Student can choose five subjects of their choice from the lists of subject and students have to select one additional subject at the time of admission.
- Students can check their performance/progress anytime through the Tutor Marked Agreements and preparatory Examinations.
- There is a validity of your admission and it is valid for five years from the date you have been registered in the school.
- Public Examination held two times in a single year and total nine examination chances are given to the candidates. In the month of July/August, this Public examination will be held.
- Candidate can choose one or more of their choice subject to appear in the examination. And the pass certificate will be issued to the candidates after he/she successfully passed all the five subjects within the period five years of their registration. But if a candidate is not able to pass all the subject in the given time then he/she have to take a fresh admission in the school.
- Candidates who studying in SSC in the ongoing academic year or passed already SSC not eligible for admission.
Scheme of studies in APOSS 2020
- The scheme of studies in APOSS is shown below in the table. Candidate required to pass minimum five subjects to get the certificate. One or two languages from group “A”, and three to four subjects from Group “B” (Non-Language) total consist five subject. But if the candidate wanted to opt one vocational subject as their fifth subject, then in that case candidate can opt one or two languages from Group A and two or three Subject from Group and vocational subject from group “C”.
- Candidate is free to choose one additional subject (Sixth) from Groups A, B or C. If the candidate wants to take vocational subject as his sixth subject then he/she can choose only one vocational subject from Group C out of his subjects.
Examination Time Table Day-Wise
If candidates wish to study higher courses after successfully completed SSC, like intermediate/polytechnic and other courses then candidate should opt for the following given subjects:
- Anyone Indian Language
- General Science
- Social Studies.
Some Instruction about how to take admission in APOSS:
- First of all, candidate needs to go to the official website of APOSS which is www.apopenschool.org and download the model application/prospectus and take a printout of it.
- Read carefully all the given instruction and satisfy that you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria which is educational qualification, minimum age etc.
- Select the study Centre from the Accredited Institution list provided at the A.P Open school website.
- Students can select study Centre of their own choice where he/she wanted to take admission and attend personal Training Programme for 30 days.
- 20 enrolments in each A.I Centre is must in case if any of the A.I Centre has less then 20 enrolments then all the enrolment will be shifted to the nearest A.I Centre. Candidates have to attend the Personal Contact Programme in the new A.I Centre.
- Application submission and fee payment and admission confirmation will be done online only and no other procedure will be followed by the APOSS.
Points to be remembered if Admission is canceled
Admission will be canceled at any stage if:
- Minimum age criteria not followed;
- Eligibility criteria not fulfilled;
- Admission form not completed;
- Required amount is not paid by the candidate;
- Document to be submitted is incomplete;
- Details of the candidate are wrong or incorrect;
- If uploaded documents are not clear;
- SSC certificates uploaded are from the unrecognized board;
- If the admission once canceled will not be reconsidered at any stage and the fee paid will not going to be refunded. If passed certificate issued to the candidates then it will be canceled without giving any prior notice.