Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020: Apply online @slprbassam.in– State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has invited the notification for the eligible candidates for 173 vacant posts of Jail Warder in the prison department. The online application procedure has been started and will be available till 25th March 2020. Those candidates who are interested and eligible for the Assam Jail warder Recruitment may apply through online mode only from the official website.
Below in this article candidates will found all the information about recruitment. If you are interested in the post then must go through this article to know the eligibility and other procedure of the recruitment of Jail Warder.
Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
It is to be
noted by all candidates that this is not fresh recruitment instead it is the
same notification which was issued by the department in 2018 and so many
candidates had applied for this at that time also but…
department could not execute the recruitment at that time but those who had already
applied for the recruitment need not apply again.
Earlier, the number of vacancy for the post is 135 but now the board has added 38 new posts in their latest notification.
Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020: Overview
To download Assam police Constable Admit Card (6662 Posts): Click here
SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
SLPRB Recruitment 2020 Post Distribution
Assam Jail Warder 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
For the Jail warder post, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
must be a citizen an Indian Citizen and resident of Assam.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years
Note: Age will be calculated as on 1st
ST (H)/ ST (P)
Chest: should not be less than 81 cm when exhaled (only for male candidates)
There is no application fee for recruitment.
Apply online Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
reading the eligibility criteria, those candidates who found themselves
eligible for the post may apply online from the official website or the direct
link given below.
You need to
know how the process of online application works. So, for you we have given
some steps, you need to follow them accordingly.
Note: those who had applied previously need not to apply again.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the board (link given below)
- At the home page, you can easily find the recruitment link
- Click on the “Apply here” tab as shown in the image below
- On the next page, you have to enter your mobile number
- After entering the mobile number you will receive the OTP submit the same
- Now the application form will appear to your screen
- Fill the form carefully and do not try to refresh or reload the page while filling the form
- After submitting the details now you need to upload the documents
- And after uploading them, application form will be up for review
- Check the form thoroughly because once the application form is submitted, after that you will not make any correction
- Once you submitted the form soon after you will receive the acknowledgment form which will have application ID and other details
- You need to keep the same for future references.
To apply online: Click here
Assam Jail Warder 2020 recruitment selection procedure
if you submitted the application form successfully and it is found in the order
then you will be called for the PST and PET. For that board will issue the
admit card separately on their website.
Physical standard test
the candidate’s height, chest, and weight will be measured. If you don’t meet
the required standard then you will be disqualified and a rejection slip will
be issued regarding this.
Physical efficiency test
successfully qualifying the PET candidates will have to go through the PET
which consists of:
- Male: 1600 meters
- Female: 1200 meters
- The duration of the race
will be 6 minutes and 30 seconds and…
- Those who fail to complete the race
within the stipulated time will be disqualified.
- Maximum marks for PET: 15 marks
- After qualifying the PST and PET
candidates will have to go through the written test.
Document to be upload
for the post candidates you need to upload a few of the documents. So you must
keep those documents in a scanned format in respective sizes.
- Photograph: it should be recently clicked and size should be in between (15kb to 50kb)
- The signature must be signed in white paper with a black pen (4kb to 20kb)
- HSLC certificate for age proof (80kb to 100kb)
- Graduation certificate whose size must be in (80kb to 100kb)
- Caste certificate (OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(H)/ST(P): size must be in 80kb to 100kb
- Note: All images should be in JPG format
Scheme of written
- Total number of questions: 75
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Maximum marks: 1 for each question
- Negative marking: No
- Language of the paper: English and
Syllabus for written
- General English: 10 marks
- Elementary arithmetic: 10 marks
- General Science: 10 marks
- Reasoning: 10 marks
- Indian history/culture: 10 marks
- Assam history/geography/polity/economy: 15 marks
- GA/GK/CA: 10 marks
The final result will be
Document required while appearing for a test
appearing for the PET and PST test candidates you need to carry self-attested photocopies
along with original documents whose list is given below:
- Certificate of age proof
- Certificate and mark sheet of HSLC or equivalent
- Female candidates on not having cleared HSLC
must show class VIII certificate
- Other certificates (if any)
- Certificate of sports and games (if any)
- Certificate of NCC and experience certificate of
Home guard (if any)
- If a candidate is ex-servicemen, he/she must
submit a copy of the discharge book and identity card
- Caste certificate which is issued from the competent
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- And undertaking of knowing bi-cycling
Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020: Select list
written examination is concluded the board will prepare a merit list category
wise which will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidate
throughout the process. The merit list will be published by the board in
newspapers and other media. It is to be noted that there will be no waiting
If two or
more candidates secure the same marks then the preference will be given to the
candidates who are older among them
having the same date of birth then the candidate taller in the height will be
placed higher in the merit list.
Assam Jail Warder: Important points
- Eligible candidates may apply for
the post on or before 25th March 2020
- Those candidates who had previously
for the post they do not need to apply again.
- There will be no application fee
- After filling the form successfully
candidates will be called for PET and PST
- Board will issue the admit card separately
on their website for PST and PET.
- You need to furnish your documents on
the PST and PET days.
- The result of PET and PST will be declared
on the same day.
- You have to qualify each of the tests
to qualify for the next.
- If you could not qualify any test at
any stage then you will be disqualified and a rejection slip will be handover
to the candidate
- Once you cleared both the test PST
and PET after that merit list will be prepared
- And based on this merit list
candidates will be called for written examination
- The merit list prepared will be ten
times for males and females of the UR category while the reserved category will
be 15 times.
- If any of the candidates secure
equal marks then both of them will be called for the written examination.
- The written test will be of one day
and the date and venue of it will be informed later on.
- Board will prepare the final merit
list of the candidates based on marks securing by them in PET and written
- If anyone of you submitted false
documents then your candidature is liable for rejection at any stage.
- On selection, candidates will be
required to join any jail in the state of Assam.
- After selection candidates will have
to go for 2 years of basic training.
- If on failing the training or found
unsuitable for the job then he/she will be discharged from service.
To download official new notification: Click here
Total 173 vacancies are there for the recruitment
There is no application fee.
PST, PET, and Written test
No, those candidates who had applied in 2018 need not to apply again.