Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 1283 Registration
Assam Police Constable, Fireman & Other Vacancy Online Form 2020
Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO)
- Constable of police (communication): 802 Posts
- Constable of police (UB): 3 posts
- Constable of police (messenger): 7 posts
- Constable of police (carpenter): 1 posts
Fire & Emergency Services (F &ES)
- Sub Officer: 3 posts
- Firemen: 410 posts
- Emergency rescuer: 57 posts
Assam Police Constable, Fireman Recruitment 2020 Online Form Apply: Assam Police has invited the online application for the recruitment of constable in APRO, sub-officer, firemen & Emergency Rescuers in fire & Emergency services. The total number of vacancies for the posts is 1283 and the Assam Police Constable online application procedure for the post will start from the 25th of February 2020. Candidates who are interested in the post and wanted to apply for that, first they need to confirm whether they are eligible for the Assam Police Constable post or not and below in this article we have given all the details regarding the recruitment and a link also given below so that you may apply online for the post directly.
The recruitment rally for the post will be conducted in the Assam for the selection of candidates against the vacant posts.
In this article, you will get details like eligibility, the number of posts, application fee, selection procedure and other important information related to the article.
Update (25-2-2020): The online link for the application is active now, so candidates may apply for the post from the link given below
Assam police recruitment vacancy details
Constable of Police in APRO
OBC & MOBC
District wise vacancy details
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
candidates who are willing to apply for the post must be Indian citizens and residents of Assam.
Age of the candidate: as on 1st January 2020
- For posts o constable in APRO and F&ES: 18 to 25 years
- For Sub-officer posts: 20 to 24 years
All those candidates who wanted to apply for the constable and other posts must check the education qualification for the post. Below we have given the education qualification details for each and every post.
Recruitment 2020 Selection procedure
Before you scroll down to how to apply section, before that it is must know about the selection procedure for the post which we have given below:
All those candidates who had submitted their application form correctly will have to go through the few tests which are…
PST (physical standard tests) and PET (physical efficiency test)
After submitting the form successfully you will be called for PST first, and on the PST day all candidate’s documents will be scrutinized first after that, they will participate in the PST (and remember those who doesn’t furnish their document required for the post then he/she will not be allowed for PST)
Under PST few things of the candidates will be examined like:
- Height/weight/chest (only male candidates) and after that…
- The medical officer will check their knock knee, vision test, color blindness test, flat foot, physical deformities, etc.
Chest (for Male Only)
Note: PST doesn’t carry any marks it is just qualifying in nature
After clearing all the tests mentioned above then candidates will have to appear in PET. In this candidates will have to undergo through two events such as:
- For male candidates: 3200 meters (completed in 14 minutes)
- For female candidates: 1600 meters (completed in 8 minutes)
- For male candidates: 335 cm (in 3 attempts)
- For female candidates: 244 cm (in 3 attempts)
Note: the longest jump will be considered for marks.
After clearing the PET successfully all candidates will have to undergo through the written test
The written examination will consist of 100 MCQs and you have to mark the answer on an OMR sheet. The written test will be of 50 marks and there will be no negative marking in it.
The written test will be based on topics:
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- Reasoning and mental ability
- History/ Geography/ Polity/ Economy of Assam
- General Awareness/knowledge and current affairs.
There are no criteria for application fee so a candidate from all categories doesn’t need to pay any fee.
Assam police recruitment 2020 Apply Online
After knowing all the details about the post now all candidates wanted to know how to apply for the post, so below we have given few steps so that you may get an idea that what you should do in actual while applying for the post
- As you know first, you have to visit the official website of the Assam police
- Now on the home page, you can easily saw an online application link
- On click a page will open now you have to verify the mobile number
- After that application form will appear
- You need to fill all the personal, educational details carefully and must upload the scanned images properly.
- Once you filled the form preview it so that if you want to do any correction then you can easily do that
- Once you are satisfied that the details furnished by you are true, then submit the application form
- On submitting the form you will receive the registration number and password details on your mobile number an in the email ID
- Take the print out of the application form you submitted for future reference.
Assam constable 2020 document required to upload
Before applying online for the post, all candidates must have with them a few of their documents in the scanned form such as:
Passport size photograph:
- The photograph must be taken recently and of good quality.
- The scanned size of the photograph should not be more than 450 KB
- The photograph must be taken after 1st January 2020.
- Candidates must put their left-hand thumb impression on white paper, without any smudges
- The scanned size of the file should not be greater than 100 KB
- All candidates must put their sign in a white paper with a black or blue ink pen.
- The scanned size of the file should not be greater than 100 KB.
Candidates need to upload their qualifying examination documents. The list of the documents given as:
- The qualifying examination mark sheet and certificate as required according to the post you are applying for.
- Admit card or the certificate of HSLC or equivalent to it for the age proof.
- Caster certificate
- Home guard training and experienced certificate to claim age relaxation (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
After qualifying the PET successfully department will release the merit list of such candidates according to the category they belong. And remember there is no provision for a waiting list in the recruitment.
- Candidates applying for the post check their eligibility first and they must be free from any kind of deformities in body.
- You can apply for the post through online mode only.
- There is no application fee for the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and upload all documents to their places.
- Select the post you are applying for in the application form.
- Documents uploaded must be clearly visible.
- Candidates whose form is successfully submitted will be called for PST and for that department will issue admit card.
- On PST candidates need to bring a set of photocopies of their documents and…
- Their all documents will be scrutinized before PST.
- If anyone failed to submit any of his/her document then he/she will not take part in PST
- Candidates need to clear each test to qualify for the next stage.
- The result of the PST and PET will declare on the same day.
- After qualifying the PET, the department will prepare the merit list of successful candidates according to their category.
- And according to the merit list candidates will be called for the written test.
- The candidates called for written test will be of five times of the vacancy.
- And those who will qualify the written test after that a merit list will be published of the successfully qualified candidates.
Document required on PST day
All candidates who received the Admit card for PST will have to furnish a few of their documents for verification before they proceed to PST and they must bring a set of photocopy of all their documents self-attested and in original as well.
- Age proof certificate (it could be, the admit card or certificate of HSLC)
- Mark sheet and Certificate of HSLC or equivalent to it
- Mark sheet and certificate of higher secondary or equivalent to it.
- Certificate of other qualification if any
- Certificate of sports (if any)
- Experience certificate for serving in the Home guard
- NCC certificate
- Caste certificate (for ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/SC/MOBC)
- EWS certificate
- Certificate (of swimming and driving)
- Firefighting/rock climbing, martial arts certificate
- And two latest passport size photograph (similar to the one uploaded in the application form)
Note: if any candidates failed to produce their caste certificate then they will be treated as general candidates.
Once the online application procedure will conclude the department will release the admit card for the candidates who had successfully submitted their form. The admit card will be available through online mode only. And you may download it by entering the ID number you received while submitting the form. And the message regarding the same will be given through SMS on their mobile and via Email also.
Marks for extra skill and activity
If you are one of those who had extra-curricular activity certificates and some special skills, then you may get some extra marks for it. But the maximum you can get is 10 marks.
- For education qualification: max. 5 marks
- For NCC: max. 3 marks
- For Home guards: max. 3 marks
- For activity in sports: max. 4 marks
- Proficiency in computer: max. 5 marks
So, candidates, your final result will carry marks such as:
Total will be: 100 marks
- Constable of Police (communication) and Sub officer: Rs. 6200/-
- Constable of police (UB): Rs. 5600/-
- Constable of Police (messenger) and (Carpenter): Rs. 5000/-
- Emergency rescuer and firemen: Rs. 5000/-
- Note: while Pay scale for posts will varies from 14000- 49000/-
Some other important instructions
- No candidates will get any kind of TA/DA
- You need to participate in every single stage if you have qualified for that otherwise your candidature will be canceled.
- If at any stage it is found that you have furnished false documents or information then your application will summarily be rejected.
- On selected you have to work in any district.
- On selection you have to go through the basic police training for that you will be informed later on. The period of probation will also inform later.
- If you are properly medically fit then only you take part in the test, SLPRB is not liable for any kind of injury.
- Appointees have to sign on an agreement that he/she will serve for 3 years once being posted.
If you have any query related to the recruitment then you may contact:
Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Rehabari, Guwahati- 781008
7636071991, 7636071992 (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
the online application will commence from 25th of Feb and will end on 15th March 2020
PET, PST and written examination
their is no fee for the application, its free of cost.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: 6662 Post
The application process for the recruitment of candidates for the post of constables (Unarmed Branch and Armed Branch) have been started from 23rd December 2019. Interested candidates can apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 from the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
Assam Police with a reference to its recruitment application issued on 25th April 2018 has invited applications for the selection of 1168 another constable (UBC- 540 and ABC- 628) in the department. Now, the total number of vacancies has been increased from 5494 posts to 6662 posts.
Latest Update : those candidates who had filled the form for recruitment in Assam police constable, it is identified that 3405 candidates has doesn’t fill some of their particulars in the application form like permanent address and district. department publishes the list of the candidates who are identified (link is given below). These candidates may update their particulars before 29th Feb 2020(link given below)
EWS Document format – Download here
Applications can be filled between 23rd December 2019 to 6th January 2020. Those who have applied earlier are not required to apply again. The application forms have been made available on the official portal of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
Also Check: MP Police Constable Recruitment
In the given article, candidates are going to find complete information on Assam Police Constable recruitment such as recruitment schedule, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, reservation rule, etc.
Pay Scale- Rs.14000- 49000/- with Grade pay of Rs.5600.00 (Pay Band-II)
Official Notice-Download Here
Click here for the list of address updation candidates: Click here
Official notice for the Address Updation : click here
To Update your address: click here
Assam Police Constable- Vacancy Details
Candidates will be selected for the post of Constable (Unarmed Branch) and Constables (Armed Branch) in Assam Police. Check the organisation-wise distribution of all the 6662 vacancies given below-
- Constable (Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force)- 2391 (1851+540)
- Constable (Armed Branch)- 4271 (3643+628)
Before applying for the post of constables in Assam Police, all the applicants are advised to check the eligibility conditions properly. Only eligible candidates should apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen and should be a resident of Assam.
- The lower and upper age limit of candidates as on 1st July 2019 should be 18 years and 25 years respectively.
- Age relaxation of 3 years and 4 four years in upper age limit of OBC & MOBC and SC/ST candidates is applicable.
- For Unarmed Branch- Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary (HS) or Class 12th from a recognized Board.
- For Armed Branch- Applicants should have passed Class 10th or HSLC from a recognized Board.
- Candidates having educational qualification higher than class 12th can also apply provided they have to clearly mention the preference of the post they are applying for.
Candidates should be mentally and physically fit. They must be free from any kind of disease and physical deformity.
- Admission process is currently active and interested and eligible candidates can apply.
- Applications can be filled only in online mode. No physical application forms have been made available.
- Applicants have to submit their application forms from the official website of SLPRB.
- All the applicants are advised to read the official notifications and necessary instructions before the exam.
- Candidates must check the eligibility conditions before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form with utmost care in order to avoid any error or mistake in the application form.
- Incomplete and late applications shall be rejected.
- Applicants must make sure that they submit the application before the due date.
- Candidates must be ready with all the necessary documents before the application.
How to apply for Recruitment 2020?
Candidates interested in submitting applications for Assam Police constable can apply by following the simple instructions given as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official recruitment portal of Assam Police i.e. https://www.slprbassam.in.
- Step 2- Search for the Constable recruitment link given on the homepage.
- Step 3- Click on the “Click Here to Apply” link.
- Step 4- Scroll down and read all the instructions before applying.
- Step 5- Enter the mobile no. in the space provided and verify it.
- Step 6- Application form will appear.
- Step 7- Fill personal details, permanent address details, academic details, and upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Step 8- Preview the application form and make necessary corrections.
- Step 9- Submit the application form.
- Step 10- Lastly, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further references.
The application process will be free of cost and hence no application fee will be charged from any of the applicant.
The selection of the candidates will be based on given phases-
- Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)- Candidates whose applications will be in order after scrutiny will be invited for PST and PET.
In PST round, candidates have to go through a physical measurement test. Candidates should meet the following physical standards-
- Chest (only for male candidates)
Those who will clear the PST round will be shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test- Candidates who will also clear the PET round, will be shortlisted and invited for appearing in the written exam. The written test will be conducted at various exam centers of the state and candidates have to report at the allotted exam center on the exam date.
Have a look at the exam pattern of the written test given as under-
- Mode of exam- Written exam
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of questions- 100
- Total marks- 50
- Negative marking- No
- Level of question paper- The level of questions will be of class IX and X
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores of candidates in the PST/PET, written test and academic qualification. The final appointment of candidates is subject to police verification and final medical examination of the candidates.
Have a look at the category-wise reservation rule given below for both the posts-
Assam Police Constable 2020 Admit Card
Before the PST/PET and written test all the candidates will be issued an admit card. The admit card will be issued online after the completion of scrutiny of applications to all the candidates. They can download the same only from the official portal. It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring the hall ticket to exam center and PST/PET venue on the scheduled date.
The result of PST/PET will be displayed locally after the completion of PST/PET round. The result of written exam will be hosted online. The final result and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of the candidates in the PET round, written test and extra-curricular activities and special skills.
On the day of PST, all the candidates are required to bring the attested copy and an original copy of all the required documents at the specified venue. The list of all these documents is shared as under-
- Mark-sheet of HSLC/Class X or equivalent examination (For Armed Branch)
- Certificate of Higher Secondary/ Class XII or equivalent examination (For Unarmed Branch)
- Mark –Sheet of Higher Secondary/ Class XII or equivalent examination (For Unarmed Branch)
- Additional qualification certificates such as ITI diploma or other recognized/accredited institute, Diploma/Certificate of proficiency in Computer etc. (if any)
- Certificate of proof of age (Class X or equivalent certificates)
- Certificate of NCC (if any) from competent authority
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any)
- Certificate of caste
- Certificate of FMMO issued by Special Branch Headquarters of Assam Police
- Appointment certificate as S.P.O. issued by the Superintendent of Police
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training & experience certificate issued by competent authority
- Certificate for working as member of VDP issued by the SP (Superintendent of Police)
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs
For any kind of support related to the application process, candidates can contact at the given details-
You can apply from the official website of SLPRB, Assam.
No, those who have submitted applications in 2018 need not to apply again.
No, offline application has been made available. Candidates can apply only through online mode.
A total of 1168 new posts of constables (UBC and ABC) has been added in this recruitment.
Board has not announced any official date for PST/PET and written exam yet. As soon as exam dates will be announced, we will update the same here.
You do not have to pay any application fee as it is completely free of cost.