Assam Ration Card list 202 Application status, Eligibility, Documnet fcsca
Assam New Ration card 2020: Under the Nation Food Security Act, 2013 the Assam government under the Public Distribution Scheme has issued the ration Cards to the Consumers of the state of Assam. The article covers the information on the procedure for applying for Assam Ration Card, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents and other information regarding the Assam Ration Card. Viewers are advised to go through the article completely so as not to miss the important details at the end.
Ration cards nowadays have become the necessary document issued by the state government for through which benefits in the subsidized ration is provided under the PDS Scheme. The Ration Card at present is issued under the NFSA Scheme in the State of Assam for the benefit especially of the deprived or poor people of the society. Before the introduction of NFSA 2013 in Assam, there used to be three types of Ration Cards which were known as Family Identity Cards in the state of Assam.
Assam Ration Card
The three types of ration cards were categorized in as follows:
Along with these cards there was one another type of Ration Card which was issued by the govt of Assam known as Mukhya Mantri Anna Suraksha Yojana Card. After the implementation of the NFSA in the State, the Government discontinued all the Ration Cards and issued only two types of Ration cards which are known as:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
In this schemethe ration cards holders of the families are issued 8 kgs of ration per month. Beneficiaries of this type ration card are entitled for the ration of rate of Rs5/ Kgs at the rate of Rs 3/ kgs. 5 kgs of ration is provided under the Central Scheme under the National Security Act-2013 and 3 kgs of ration is provided is the scheme of state. The scheme covers the the poor class and the vulnerable sections of the society which are generally landless labourers, marginal farmers and daily wage workers of the inferior sections of the economy. For this type of ration card the annual family income should be below 1 lakh per annum.
Eligibility for Applying for Ration Card under NFSA
Any person/individual who is not having ration card: in this the eldest woman in the family who is a permanent resident of the state with an annual family income of less than Rs.1,00,000/- can apply for getting a new Ration Card under the NFSA 2013, following that the applicant fulfils all the criteria to become eligible as a beneficiary under NFSA 2013. In the absence of an adult female member in the family, the eldest male person can apply for ration card.
If Applying for Duplicate Ration Card: the applicant is also eligible ifIn case the applicant’s Ration Card is lost, torn, mutilated, or unreadable. The concerned authority can issue the duplicate ration card to the applicant after all documents are verified.
The Applicant having ration card at the previous place:
If Entry Is to be made after marriage in the ration card: for this, the deletion certificate is required from the previous place of residence, which is to be issued by concerned authority.
In case of new born child: In this, the birth certificate of the child is required along with ration card in which the addition has to be made along with the written application by the applicant to the FCS &CA authority.
Procedure for Applying for Assam fcsca Ration card
- The applicant has visit to the concerned Food Civil Supplies& Consumer Affairs Branch of DC’s / SDO office for the basic enquiry related to ration card application.
- Go the official portal of PDS at www.pdsportal.nic.in/main.aspx#.
- In the menu, go to PDS Stake Holders>In States> and click on “District Food And Supply Officer” and “FPS Dealers”.
- Choose the state and click on it.
- A new window will open, Select the State, District and Block/Tehsil and click on view report.
- In the respective district page, user can navigate for “department” menu and locate the for-contact details.
- Visit the respective office and collect the application form to apply for ration card.
- Fill all the details correctly and carefully asked in the application form.
- Attach all the copies of required documents with the application form and submit to the respective authority.
- On receiving the the applicant’s application for the ration card, the concerned authority/official will cross check the details given in the application form and will issue a receipt of application to the applicant.
- If the process is successful with no objection the applicant will receive the ration card through postal mode or to be collected from the concerned office.
Also Check Punjab ration card
Documents Required for fcsca Assam Ration Card
Documents for New Ration Card
- Details of all family members
- Birth certificates of minor members of the family
- Copy of Name in Voter List
Copy of Receipt of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card holder by the family
- Transfer certificate from the FCS & CA authority where the applicant was previously resided.
- Address Proof (Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill)
Documents for Duplicate Ration Card
- Self-Declaration Certificate by the applicant
- Police Report filed
- Required Documents for Separate Ration Card
- Original copy of Surrender Certificate
- Original copy of Parental Ration Cards
- Certificate From Village Pradhan/Gaon Panchayat / Parshad
- No Objection Certificate by the Family head of the existing Parental Ration Card for addition of family members
- Date of Birth certificate (Birth Certificate / X Passing Certificate / Birth certificate)
- Address proof
- Photo Identity / Voter card / PAN card/ Driving license / Passport
Documents for Inclusion / Deletion / Surrender
- Original copy of Ration Card
- Voter Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Passing Certificate)
- Surrender Certificate in original (for inclusion, if any)
- Death Certificate of the deceased member of the family.
Documents for Change of Head of Family
- Original copy of Ration Card
- Death Certificate of deceased member of the family
- No Objection Certificate by the family head
Documents for Child to Adult Conversion
- Original Ration Card
- Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate / X Passing Certificate)
Documents for Change of Residential Address
- Original Ration Card
- Photo Id / Election Identity Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
Eligibility for Assam Ration Card
- The applicant and his/her family members should be domicile holder of the state or should be the permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant and his family members must not possess Ration card card in any other State in India. And If they are having it, then they have to withdraw it.
- None other than the applicant and his family members are eligible.
- If the applicant is recently married and has his name in the family ration card, then the applicant and his spouse should get their name deletion certificates from the concerned authorities.
If the application for Ration Card is fair, complete and verified by the concerned authorities, the time for processing will take approx. 2 – 3 weeks.
Information Required for Assam Ration Card
- Applicant details.
- Details of other members of the family and their relationship with head of the family
- Date of Birth certificates and age of all the members of the family.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Occupation of the applicant.
Assam Ration card list 2020
- First, click on the Official Website link given here : http://18.104.22.168/ASSAM_PDS/
- Now After that Choose Your
- District Name -> Tehsil Name -> Village Name
- Now look about for you Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card will appear on your screen.
- District Name -> Tehsil Name -> Village Name
As per the latest records following is the category wise Ration Card registered in Assam as on 30th March 2020.
National Food Security Act, 2013
The National Food Security Act came into action by Government of India in 10th September, 2013. The NFSA Scheme is imposed in the State of Assam for the benefit of the poor generally the people of the society. Under the Scheme, approximately over 55 lakh families are aim to be covered . On implementation of this Scheme, the ration card holders will get rice at 5Kg. per head per month selected under priority households at Rs. 3.00 per Kg. and AAY household will get 35 Kg. of rice per family per month at the rate of Rs. 3.00 per Kg. This scheme was launched in state on 24-12-2015.
Features of the NFSA, 2013
- The Nutritious ration of 600 Calories to all pregnant women and lactating mothers is mandatory which can be taken home with a maternity advantage of at least Rs 6,000 for six months.
The children from 6 months to 14 years of age will be receiving free hot mid-day meals which they can also take home.
- The funds is to be provided by the central govt to states in case of shortage of supplies of food grains.
- in case of short supplies of food grains, it is the duty of central government to protect the food grain allocation of the states for at least six months;
- There will be a redressal mechanism at the state and district level.
- For the monitoring of the activities underr the NFSA, State Food Commissions are to be formed.
- The expense in the scheme implementation is around to be 1.25 lac crore which is close to approximately 1.5% of GDP.
- The poorest people of the society who are covered under the Antodaya yojana will be entitled to the 35 kg of grains given to them under the mentioned scheme under NFSA.
Other Schemes by the Assam Government
In this scheme, the selected women beneficiaries fulfilling the criteria of the BPL category are provided with a free LPG connection. In the 2nd phase of implementation of this scheme, it has benefited more than 1,43,035 families to get their LPG connection absolutely free of cost and with no hidden charges.
Village Grain Bank Scheme
It is another scheme meant to provide food security to those people who live in flood-prone and drought-affected areas and remote or inaccessible hilly areas of the state. Many people have benefited from this scheme.
Jana Kerosene Pariyojana
the following scheme is being Implemented by Oil Companies under the State govt. It is one of those schemes which is being monitored by the Food & Civil Supplies department of the state. This scheme has also covered many poor families of the underprivileged section of the society.
The application for ration card will be in offline mode.
Yes, you have to apply for new ration card.
Yes, it is mandatory.