ATMA Result 2019 (Announced) Score Card Percentile for July Session
ATMA Result 2019 July @ www.atmaaims.com: ATMA July session exam of the year was conducted on 28th July 2019. The ATMA Result & Scorecard of the same was scheduled to be released on 2nd August 2019. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can download it from the official website by logging with valid credentials. Candidates can get their result by visiting the ATMA Result July 2019 link shared on this page.
ATMA Result can be availed only through the online mode. However, if candidates wish to get a hard copy of it they can request for it. Scorecard will show total score and percentile obtained by the examinee. On the basis of ATMA scorecard, candidates can get admission to various post-graduate programs in Management at various colleges.
ATMA Result 2019
Keep going through this article till the end and get all the necessary information about ATMA July session 2019 scorecard.
ATMA July Session Exam- An overview
ATMA July Session Result 2019 – Important Dates
How to check ATMA July result 2019?
To check the result online, candidates need to follow the points shared below-
Latest Update 2nd August 2019: ATMA Result and Score Card for July Session has been announced. Candidates can check their result from below link.
Click Here to Check ATMA Result 2019 (Available Now)
Information mentioned on ATMA scorecard
ATMA result will be published in the form of a scorecard indicating following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Test date
- Scaled score of each section
- Percentile in each section
- Total scaled score
- Overall percentile
- Validity of scorecard for admission
- Result validation key
Validity of ATMA Result
Decisions of admission of candidates on the basis of ATMA result is solely taken by these institutions. AIMS has no role in admission.
Use of ATMA result
ATMA result is accepted by various management institutions of India as an essential criterion for admission to various PG programs in Management. Details about names, address, and courses offered in these institutions are provided on the website. Therefore, candidates can check it from there.
Important Instructions Related to ATMA Result 2019
- ATMA Result will be made available in the candidate’s login five days after the date of test which means for the recently conducted exam, it will be published on 2nd August 2019.
- Scorecard will contain scores obtained by the candidates in the admission test in the form of percentile.
- Result can be downloaded by using the login ID and password. The ID and password will be sent by email to the candidates.
- Candidates whose result will be canceled will not receive their score.
- Score obtained by the candidates in this test cannot be compared (directly or indirectly) to the scores of other similar tests.
- No hard copy of result/scorecard will be issued unless candidates request specifically for it.
- Scorecard will be valid for a limited time period. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply for admission on the basis of ATMA result within the time limit.
- After the publication of result, scores are forwarded to the institution designated by the candidates at the time of registration. After that candidates have to complete the admission procedure before the due date.
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national level entrance test conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is conducted five times a year, therefore, interested candidates can take this test as per their convenience in a year.
ATMA is conducted every year to check the eligibility of candidates for admission to postgraduate programs in the field of management (like MBA, PGDM, MCM, PGDBA, etc.) in various management institutions of the country.
ATMA is conducted basically to assess and test the aptitude of the candidates for higher education in management. ATMA score is used by various management institutes for providing admission to suitable candidates.
Have a look at the test structure of ATMA July 2019 exam-
- Mode of exam- Online
- Types of questions- Multiple choice questions
- Total No. of questions- 180
- Total marks- 180
- Duration- 180 minutes
- Negative marking- Yes (deduction of 0.25 points for the wrong attempt)
For doubts and queries related to ATMA, candidates can get in touch with the concerned authority through the contact details shared below-
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)Phone No.- 040- 23418876, 48544057 Email-
If you have any doubt regarding ATMA Score Card 2019 July scorecard then comment below and our technical team will help you in solving the problem ASAP.