Bangalore University Admission Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Bangalore University will soon announce the admission notice for session 2020-21. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in UG/PG courses need to fill the entrance exam application form. Here in this article, we have provided all important information related to Bangalore University Admission Entrance Exam 2020.
Bangalore University is among the best university in the country. The university was established in the year 1964 it’s among the old university in the country. Bangalore University is the public and state university. The candidate who is looking to join the best university has to have some basic qualifications and have to clear the entrance examination to study in the university programs.
Bangalore University Admission 2020
The university is situated in the city of Bangalore and the state is Karnataka. Bangalore University offers courses in the field of bachelor, master’s program, doctoral degree, diplomas and other certification courses for the various subjects. There are approx 497 colleges and institutes which are affiliated with Bangalore University till now.
Bangalore University is the part of the association of commonwealth university (ACU), Association of Indian University (AIU). It is a recognized university in UGC (University Grants Commission) and certified by NAAC under the new grading system with the grade.
Bangalore University Entrance Examination 2020
Candidates who are looking for the UG and PG courses from the university must know that the university offers so may bachelor and master program for the candidate to get admission in both levels of programs. In some graduate courses, the candidate is selected on the basis of merit list of the university and there
- Medical – NEET –UG
Engineering- IIT –JE, and AIEEE- JE
- Law- CLAT
- B.Arch – NATA
The candidate has to score good marks in any of these entrance exams for the particular program to get a good college in the country.
The candidates who are looking for the post-graduate courses have to give an entrance exam which is the postgraduate common entrance test (PGCET) to get admission in the various program in university at this level.
Application Form of Bangalore University Admission 2020
The candidate will get the application form on the official website of the university which is www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. All candidates have to fill the online application form before the last date. Candidates are advised to cross-check the filled application form before the final submission because if there will be any mistake in the form of the candidate it will be rejected by the university.
Eligibility as per the Courses
The candidate has to be a citizen of the country. The candidates have passed class 12th from any recognized board in the country. The candidate who are opting for the program which is related to science, that candidate should have science stream in class 12. The candidate has to have minimum of 45% of marks in class 12. There will be 5% reservation for the candidate of reserve category.
Important date is as follow: –
The candidate has to be a citizen of the country. The candidate must have completed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in the country. The candidate does not have any criminal background. The candidate must have a minimum of percentage in the same courses are as follow: –
- MA Course – 40%
- Any language courses- 55%
- MSc courses -50%
- LLM Course- 50%
There will be 5% reservation for the candidate from the reserved category in all PG programs.
Bangalore University Admission Form 2020
The candidate who is looking to pursue their PG and UG program form Bangalore University have to fill the online application form on the due date. Application form after the last date will not be accepted so make sure to fill the form before the deadline.
How to full fill the online application?
The steps are as follow: –
- First, open the official website of Bangalore University in Google.
- There will be a link for the online application 2020-21 session.
- Click on the on that link and wait to open it.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- The candidate has to upload his or her signature in the form.
- Before submitting the application cross-check twice for any error.
The candidate can submit the application fee by the online way or from the debit/credit card of any bank or candidate can submit it with the help of challan which can be of any branch of any bank in the country.
Bangalore University Admission Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be available for the various UG and PG courses before 2 weeks of the examination. All candidates whose application form accepted successfully by the examination authority will be able to download their admit card. Admit Card & Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of Bangalore website. Some important point of admit card: –
- Name of Candidate.
- Name of the course
- Signature of the officials
- Roll number of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Time and date of the examination
- Photo of the candidate.
Importance of admit card-
How to get Bangalore University Admit Card 2020?
The steps are as follow: –
- First, go to the official website of the university.
- Now look for the Admit card link and then click on it.
- Select the course.
- Now enter ID or Registration number.
Click on the submit button.
- Wait for it to download.
- Check the details printed on the Admit Card.
- If everything is ok then save it and take few printouts.
Document Need on Examination Day
- Admit card
- Id proof
Bangalore University Entrance Exam Result 2020
The result will be announced when the calculation has been done for all entrance exams in all courses of the University. The result for all PG & UG courses will be available online on the official website of Bangalore University. Appeared candidates will be able to download their scorecard by following some steps given below.
- First, open the official website of Bangalore University i.e. www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Now can click on the link of result.
- Enter your roll number.
- Click on the download button and wait for it to download.
Also Check: Bangalore University Semester Exams Results
Merit List of Bangalore University
When the result will come out after some time university will publish the merit list of the candidate who has cleared the examination and the candidates are one step closer to admission to the university. The candidate who is in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
Merit Lst for UG Program
Merit List for PG Program
Bangalore University Cut Off Marks
The university will come with a percentage criterion in which the qualified candidate will get admission in the various courses of the university. The candidate who has more score in cut off can do the nomination of their name for the counseling in the university.
Counseling of Bangalore University
Important document required on the day of counseling
- Counseling latter
- Class 10 marks-sheet
- Class 12 marks-sheet
- The candidate has to take the scorecard.
- Admit card and hall ticket are also required.
- Category certificate (if required)
- Application fee challan.
- Id proof of the candidate.
- Graduation certificate (for PG candidate)
- Candidate can make choice for the counseling center.
- Candidates have to bring their documents listed above.
- Bring minimum of 4 photographs.
- If The candidate will not reach the center on time, then their seat will be automatically given to other candidates.
- Candidates will have an option to withdraw the form of counseling.
- The candidate has to pay a little amount to register their nomination admission after the counseling if he gets the seats the rest of fee they can deposit in one-month time. If the candidate will not take the admission the registration fee will not be funded by the university.
The candidate who will miss or did not get the chance to get the admission in the first round of counseling the can reaper for counseling in the next round and can try to get the admission for the course or program, in the case if any candidate back out to take the admission then the seat will be sent for counseling in the next round.