BCECE Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket Link Download Name Wise Here
BCECE Admit Card 2020: BCECE has announced the date to release the BCECE Admit Card 2020. Applicants can get their admit card to appear in this exam from the official website of BCECE from 31st March 2020 onwards. In this post, we have compiled all the information related BCECE 2020 exam and admit card.
BCECE Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the exam of BCECE is an important document. It is essential to carry admit card on the exam day in order to get an entry in the examination hall. The hall ticket for the BCECE exam will be available for the applicants on online mode. Those candidates who have applied successfully and paid the application fee of this exam can download it from the above-mentioned website.
First, have a quick look at the important dates associated with the BCECE 2020 Exam
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam and it is organized every year. The BCECE examination is conducted to offer admission to interested candidates in pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields offered by the various institutions of Bihar.
From 2020 onwards admission in medical and technical courses through BCECE has been canceled. Now the students will have to apply through NEET and JEE examination to get admission in these courses.
How to Download the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020?
The exam conducted authority will make the admit card available on online mode so that all the applicants can download it without any fear of late delivery. The applicant of this exam can note it that no admit card will reach to their correspondence address through post.
If you have applied for the aforementioned examination then you must know how to download the BCECE Hall Ticket Online. Follow the below mentioned steps to get you to admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BCECE. The link of the same has been given in the table above.
- Step 2: Click on the link of BCECE Admit Card 2020 given on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: your click will take you to another page where you will have to enter your login credentials such as BCECE Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: after a click on the submit button, your admit card will appear in your screen in pdf format. Take its print out and save its soft copy as well for future use.
Applicants need to keep their admit card safe with them as they would need it at the time of counseling.
Discrepancy in BCECE Admit Card
It is suggested to the BCECE exam aspirants to read all the information imprinted on admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy found in BCECE Admit Card applicants need to inform the authority at least 5 days prior to the examination.
Contact Information to information to inform about the discrepancy in Admit Card.
BCECE BoardIAS Association BuildingNear Patna AirportPatna – 800014 Bihar Contact Number- 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Applicants can contact the above mentioned address or phone number in between 11 am to 3 pm.
Details imprinted on BCECE 2020 Admit Card
You admit card for BCECE exam will having following details;
- Candidate’s Name
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Address of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number of BCECE 2020
- Scanned Photo of Candidate
- Signature of applicant
- Examination Date and Time
- Exam Centre Venue Detail
- Guidelines to the candidates for the Examination
Documents Required with BCECE 2020 Admit Card
Along with the Hall Ticket of BCECE 2020, the applicants will have to carry a Performa with them, with a postcard size photograph pasted on it. This Performa must be given to the invigilator of the exam hall on the exam day.
- After taking the print out of hall ticket of entrance exam of competitive examination the candidates will have to paste a postcard-sized photograph on the blank space provided in it.
- Applicants need to make sure that they paste that photograph on the Admit Card is similar to the one uploaded in the BCECE 2020 Application Form.
- Applicants will have to put signature in the admit card on the blank space given in it. Make it sure that you put a similar signature to the application form in hall ticket as well.
- Along with Hall ticket for exam candidates should carry one of the photo id cards. Anyone of the following ID proofs (in original) can be carried by the candidate:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
BCECE exam is a single-stage examination. This exam is conducted in offline mode. Applicants need to answer the multiple-choice questions asked in this examination. The right answer to the questions will be filled in OMR sheets so applicants need to carry black or blue ballpoint pen.
Every section of the exam will be having a total of 100 questions. One question will be of 4 marks. The exam also has the procedure of negative marking and with every wrong answer, the candidate will have to lose 1 mark. Duration of the examination will be 1.5 hours each section.
BCECE Exam Day Instructions
On the exam day, candidates are expected to follow some instructions. Having advanced information of these instructions can help the candidates on the exam day.
Also Check: Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020
BCECE 2020 Exam Centres
- The exam of BCECE Bihar will be conducted in 39 districts in and outside Bihar. Applicants will have to choose the exam center while filling the online application form as per their preference.
- Candidates will have to mention the center code at the time of filling up the Application Form of BCECE 2020.
- The venue of the exam center will be mentioned in the Admit Card of BCECE 2020.
- The applicant cannot change its Exam Center once it is assigned. So you need to be very careful while choosing the exam center. Prefer an exam center near to your place.
We have compiled all the information in this post related to Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2020. If any applicant has any question related to this exam then drop it here in the comment box below.