Bhulekh Odisha Land Records ROR Apply - Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
Bhulekh Odisha is basically a land record web portal for the citizens of the state of Odhisa. It provides an opportunity for the citizens of the state to access their land records through an online platform. This online portal for land records holds all the details of all the registered land holdings in the state. Citizens can easily access all their records just by visiting the portal and providing the necessary information.
Bhulekh Odisha 2020
In this particular article, we have brought all the crucial information related to Bhulekh, Odisha. If you are a resident of Odisha and holds a land but not aware of this online portal then this article is particularly for you. Going through the article, you get the necessary information on what land records are, their significance, how can you view your ROR, map of plot/land you own, tehsil information and other related information.
Bhulekh Odisha Statistics
Have a look at the state statistics of land records (as on 19th March 2020) given as under-
Importance of Keeping Land records
The land is a valuable property and therefore, has great importance in everyone’s life who owns the land. Therefore, it becomes important to keep and maintain land records. Land records are the crucial documents that hold complete information about the land such as date of registration, ROR, map, area, and other related details.
You can have a look at the importance of keeping land records given below-
- With the help of land records, you can verify the title of your land as well as its ownership.
- You can use land records to open a bank account to take a loan from the bank.
- Land records can be used for sale or division of the land.
- Its helps to maintain a personal record of the land property
- In case, of Civil litigation or for any other legal purpose, you can use your land records as evidence or proof.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records
The word “Bhulekh” word is made up of two words “Bhu” which means land and “Lekh” which means writing or recording. Thus the literal meaning of Bhulekh is keeping an account or a record of land details. This land record holds important information and each and every detail & description of the land such as about the owner of the landholding, area of the land, other specifications of the land, mutation, ROR, sale details, etc.
Before the digitization of land records, all the information and details related to land records were maintained manually and citizens have to visit the concerned department to collect even a single piece of information such as plot no, khatiyan no. or may other information. It was so time-consuming and hectic process. But after the modernization and computerization of land records, this has become so easy and less time-consuming activity.
The government of India launched a program National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) in 2008 for the digitization and modernization of land records and also to develop a centralized management system for land records. This program is now known as The Digital India Land Record Modernization Programme (DILRMP). This program has been implemented in all the states but as per reports many shortcomings have been experienced.
The name of land records portal in the state of Odisha is Bhulekh similar as the land record portal of other states. This online platform provides you an opportunity to check your land records online without visiting the respective department physically. Bhulekh Odisha portal has a very user friendly interface and therefore anybody can access it can get their land details.
Advantages of Bhulekh Odisha
Bhulekh Odisha is an important online portal that has several advantages such as-
- Citizens can check their land records such as ROR, and other details by using relevant information.
- It facilitates transparency in land records management system and leads to reduction in crimes related to land such as fraud, illegal possessions, illegal sale of land etc.
- It has helped in reduction of manual work for the concerned officials.
- Citizens of state can check their land records and related updates at any time and any place through Bhulekh using the internet facility
- It has saved the time of citizens. Now, they do not have to visit the concerned department to get any kind of detail related to land property.
Citizen can add information and update their land account through Bhulekh.
Bhulekh Odisha- ROR
Record of Rights (ROR) is one of the important parts of the land record which is held by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It contains all the crucial information regarding the land you own such as the name of the landholders, history etc. Significance of Odisha Records of Rights.
Have a quick look at the importance of the Odisha ROR-
- Odisha ROR helps to certify the real owner of land in the state.
- It will help landholder to avoid any legal litigations and issued relates to land in the future
- With the help of ROR, you can detect false claims on your land property (if any).
- By using a certified copy of ROR or extract of ROR helps in avoiding land grabbing.
Uses of Odisha ROR
Have a look at some of the significant uses of Odisha Records of Rights (ROR-1B) given as under-
- Odisha ROR is primarily used to check the ownership of ancestral land or any other land property.
- By using extracts of Odisha ROR you can get details of land type and various other details related to your land.
- Along with the ownership of land, ROR also ell about the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
- Odisha ROR is required at the time of sale transaction of Land (mutation) at the registrar’s office.
- Record of rights (ROR) Odisha is also used by far creditor to apply for applying for loan from a bank.
- Landholders can produce their ROR from a land record proofs in case of any civil litigation.
How to check Orissa ROR?
In order to check your ROR online on the Bhulekh portal, you should follow the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Visit Bhulekh Portal
You have started by visiting the official portal of Bhulekh, Odisha. The portal link is http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- Go to the respective section
On the homepage of the portal, you will see “Select Location for ROR” section from where you can check your ROR details.
- Provide required information
Now, you have to select your district, tahasil, village and RI circle from the list and select the relevant option. You can search your ROR by using three options viz.- Using Khatiyan- For this, you have to click on “Khatiyan” Option and have to select Khaiyan form the dropdown list. Using Plot no.- You have to choose “Plot” option and select the plot no. from the dropdown list.Using Tenant- For this, you need to click on the “Tenant” option and have to select tenant name as shown in the given picture.
- Submit the details
After selecting the respective options, you have to click on “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- ROR Appears
On clicking the appropriate options, ROR will appear. You can go through the information mentioned on it.
- Take Printout
Once you have checked all the information mentioned on ROR you can click on “Print” button and take a printout of it for future purpose.
How to Apply for Odisha ROR?
You can apply for ROR in Odisha through two ways i.e. through District Revenue Office or CSC center.
If you want to apply for a certified copy of your ROR through District Revenue Office, you need to follow the given procedure-
A certified copy of ROR will be issued only if there is not any dispute regarding its ownership or any other aspect.
If you have applied for issue of a certified copy of ROR then you also have to make payment of the requisite application fee. The complete information about Bhulekh Odisha is given as under-
In order to apply for Odisha ROR, you should have following documents with you-
- Proof of Identify – Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Evidence for Income Sources – Income certificate
You can get the certified copy of ROR within 30 days from the date of application.
How to check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map?
Through Bhulekh, Odisha you can also check the map of your land/plot. You can get it by using the following information-
- Step I- Go to the official website of Bhulekh Odisha i.e. http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- Step II- Click on “Map View” tab given on the menu bar.
- Step III- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha portal.
- Step IV- On this page, you have to select your district and click on the submit button.
- Step V- Now you have to select your district, Tehsil, RI no., Village, Sheet No. and the map of that district will appear.
- Step VI- You can check map of your plot by clicking the no. in the map. On selecting your Plot no., information about that plot will appear in “Plot Info” section as shown in the picture.
You can also check map of your land by visiting Bhunaksha Plot directly- http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/
Also Check: Bhulekh UP
Important Points Related to Bhulekh Odisha
- Citizens can check their lank records any time they want by visiting Bhulekh Portal.
- If you want to check tehsil information, you can click on “View Tahasil” link and you will be directed to the official portal of the respective district. From there you can collect the necessary information.
- You can access Bhulekh portal in Oriya as well as in English as per your convenience.
- In case of any issue related to Bhulekh, Odisha you can contact the Concerned Tehsildar or the Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack, Odisha.
In case of any discrepancy or issue related to Bhulekh, citizens of Odisha can contact any of the concerned people-
- Concerned Tehsildar OR
- Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack