Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020 (OUT) BSEB 10th Final Admit Card
Bihar Board 10th Admit card 2020: lakhs of 10th class students in Bihar board after announcing the dummy admit card can download Bihar Board 10th final admit card 2020. Students your wait is over now because Bihar board declare its 10th class final Admit card on 11th January 2020.
For all the information regarding your exam and how to get your BSEB 10th class admit card just be with this page till the end to get all the information and links for your admit card.
Update: Bihar board 10th Result 2020 is expected soon.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) going to conducts its Secondary Board Examination in private as well as Government School of Bihar. BSEB generally conducts their both Secondary and senior secondary exam in the month of February and March and this year they scheduled their exam in the month of February 2020.
In this academic session 2019-2020 board conducts supplementary school examination this year in September whose course is based on the syllabus which was announced by the State Government.
Bihar board (BSEB) 10th class Exam will commence from February 17th 2020 and will end on 24th of February 2020.
Some important details of BSEB 10th Class Board Exam 2020
Expected date sheet of 10th class Exam 2020:
Note: The date mentions above are tentative.
Subjects come under Bihar board matric exams:
- Social science
- Exams will be conducted in two shifts first shift will begin from 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
- And the second shift will start from 1.45 P.M to 5.00 P.M
In both the shifts all students will get 15 minutes initial time to read the paper and instruction carefully and for the candidates who are blind and with person with disability who cannot write personally will be eligible to keep intermediary with them.
- All candidates must reach to their Centre of Examination half an hour before the given time.
- All students must carry their admit card with them you will not allow to enter the examination hall without admit card.
How to download sample paper for Bihar 10th class?
Candidates who wanted to prepare from sample paper Bihar board provided you sample paper for your each and every subjects. You can download them easily from their website
Here are some easy steps to download sample paper for 10th class:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website whose link is given below
- After that press the button mentioning “model question paper” in matric section. (as shown in the pic given below)
- now click on the subjects whose model paper you wanted to download (as shown in the image below)
- Sample will be in PDF format
- Now save that downloaded PDF sample paper.
Instruction to fill the OMR Answer Sheet
- When student appear in the exam hall they will get an OMR answer sheet which you have to fill very carefully.
- First of all, you have to mention your subject name whose exam is conducting on the given day
- After that, you have to tick the part whether you are appearing in annual or in the compartment
- After that tick the shift of exam you are appearing in
- After that Subject code then date of exam
- And then medium of answering the paper
- If you are blind or persons with disable then you have to write yes that you have been provided a writer. Other no for the other candidate
- Then you have to fill your roll number, roll code and subject code which was mention in your admit card. Be careful while darkening the circle in OMR sheet
After that registration number mention in your admit card and the year of appearing
- And at last column, you have to fill your complete name as mention in admit card and your subject name
- And then roll number in words and at last signature of the candidate.
How to download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020?
All Bihar board 10th class students eagerly waiting for their admit card and officials going to publish soon their admit card in January 2020. Here we are giving you some easy steps how to get your Admit Card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of BSEB whose link is given below
- After that, you have to login to the page by entering your login ID and password
- Now, click on the admit card section and
- After that, click the button whose admit card you want to print whether its matric or intermediate.
- Now, fill all the required details of the candidates and press submit and you will get your admit card.
Some important details mentioned on BSEB 10th Class Admit Card
- Candidates name
- Candidates father’s name
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam and shift
- Subjects names and their code
- Code of the examination Centre and its’ address
- Some important Instruction/guidelines for the candidates.
BSEB 10th Class Pravesh Patra 2020
Some Important Guideline for candidates:
- Before entering the exam hall All candidates must know few things which are given below:
- All students must carry their admit card with them.
- Must know the timing of your exam and reach your exam centre half an hour or more before the start of the exam.
- Don not carry any kind of paper, books with you in exam hall.
- Must carry spare pen with you. Because borrowing is not allowed at the centre.
- Do not carry any kind of smartwatches, gadgets, calculator and mobile phone inside the exam hall.
- Read all the information mention in the paper carefully.
The difference between “ordinary” and “extraordinary” is that little “extra”.