Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020 Registration Procedure Exam Date
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020 will be released in the last week of April 2020 for all candidates interested in joining various diploma and certificate programs offered through this exam. Candidates who eligible can submit the application through online mode before the due date.
DCECE Application Forms for admission to academic session 2020-21 will be available on the official website. Board will not issue any physical application form. Candidates have to submit the application only through the online mode as no other mode is available. Those who will not submit their applications yet can apply before the last date. Once the application link will be closed no applicant will be able to apply.
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020
In this article, readers are going to find all the information related to the DCECE, Bihar admission and application form such application schedule, eligibility criteria, application fee, application procedure, exam pattern, reservation criteria, result, counseling, etc.
Bihar DCECE (PE) Exam 2020- Overview
Bihar DCECE (PE) 2020
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Through this entrance exam, successful candidates will be granted admission to various engineering and paramedical programs in different engineering and medical/para-medical colleges of the state.
Four courses will be allotted through this exam. These are-
- Polytechnic Engineering- PE
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineering -PPE
- (Para Medical-Dental) (Matric Level)- PMD
- Paramedical (Intermediate Level)- PM
Bihar DCECEB Admission 2020- Important Dates
Bihar DCECE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria first. They must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements before filling the application form. This is because in case a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of admission, his/her candidature shall be fortified.
- Candidates should an Indian national.
- Candidates should satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar state.
PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks.
- Age Criteria- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering)
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with two years ITI.
Candidate having two year of experience with class 10th or equivalent certificate is also eligible.
- Age Criteria- Applicants must be 19 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class X or equivalent from a recognized board with subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 31st December 2020.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level)
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 31st December 2020.
Appearing candidates can also apply. For more information on eligibility criteria, reader should go through the information bulletin shared above on this page.
Bihar DCECEB 2020 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply only through the online mode. Board has not issued any physical form.
- Applications can be submitted through the official website of Board.
- Applicants must read all the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- They must keep following items handy at the time of application- Email Id, Mobile number, Scanned copy of passport sized photograph & signature, Aadhaar card, and credit card/debit card/net banking for payment.
Information provided in the application form should be authentic and correctly filled. Once the application is confirmed no further edit or correction will be allowed.
- Application should be submitted before the last date as late applications shall be rejected.
- Documents should be uploaded in the format prescribed by the Board.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of application form to Board office.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be accepted in any case.
Process to fill Bihar DCECEB 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in joining these polytechnic programs can submit online application by following these easy steps-
After validation candidates have to follow the given instructions for filling of application part-
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
No. of program-wise and category-wise application fee details are as follows-
Application fee can be paid through online (credit/debit/net banking) or offline mode (bank challan).
Candidates must have all the given documents with them if they are applying for this exam-
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Matric/ equivalent Examination for Polytechnic (Engg.) / P.P.E. / Para Medical-Dental Courses (Matric Level)
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Intermediate / or equivalent examination for Para Medical Courses (Intermediate Level)
- Income & assets certificate for EWS candidates
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Application form (Part A)
- Domicile or related certificate as a proof of resident of Bihar
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) (if applicable)
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ) (if applicable)
- Other certificates
Also Read About Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020
Category-wise reservation provided to the candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar is as follows-
Also Check: Bihar DCECE Result 2020