Bihar DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Released) Check
Bihar DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: Second Round Seat Allotment Result is hosted online for all the candidates who are waiting for it. Bihar DCECE 2nd round seat allotment result for admission to Polytechnic Engineering programs was scheduled to be declared on
28 th August 2019(Delayed) as per the revised schedule. Candidates have to access it from the official website of BCECE Board. However, the direct link of the Bihar DCECE Seat Allotment result will also be shared on this page.
Bihar DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
By visiting the link, candidates can easily view their result. Board will issue an allotment letter to the candidates who will be allotted a seat in this round. Allotment letter will be available to candidate’s login account. They can download it by using the valid login details.
For more information on Bihar DCECE 2nd round seat allotment result, candidates can stay tuned with the given article. They will find information on allotment schedule, allotment process, reporting, document verification, etc.
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2019- Overview
DCECE PE 2nd Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
How to check allotment Bihar DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result?
The simple procedure to access the allotment result online is given below. Candidates looking for result can follow the instructions provided as under-
- Steps I- Candidates need to visit the official website BCECE, Bihar first. The website link is https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Step II- Homepage, hit “DCECE (PE) 2019 2nd round seat allotment result” link.
- Step III- Seat Allotment login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter valid login details in the space provided.
- Step V- second seat allotment result will finally appear.
- Step VI- Go through the allotment details and result status.
- Step VII- Lastly, save the allotment result for further references.
Click Here to Check DCECE PE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Now)
Bihar DCECE Allotment Order
Along with the release of allotment result, conducting authority i.e. BCECE Board will announce the 2nd round allotment letter. Allotment letter will be issued only to those candidates who will be allotted seats in 2nd round.
Allotment letter will be uploaded on candidate’s login and they have to download and print it from there only. 2nd allotment order must be downloaded within the scheduled dates i.e. 28th to 29th August 2019. It will be a provisional allotment order and thus issue of this will not ensure final admission of candidate to the allotted institute.
Candidates can download their allotment order by following the given steps-
- Visit https://bceceadmissions.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx.
- Click on PE 2nd allotment order download option.
- Select stream, enter roll no., password and security code in the candidate login section. Click on “sign-in” option.
- Allotment order file will open.
- Read the allotment information carefully.
- Save the file and take a printout of same for references in future.
- Retain the allotment letter till the completion of admission.
ALSO CHECK: Bihar DCECE Admission Result 2019
Bihar DCECE Document Verification
Document verification and admission is the next stage after every seat allotment. Candidate who will be allotted seats in 2nd allotment round is required to report at the designated center for the purpose of document verification and admission.
Candidates are required to carry following documents in original as well a Xerox copy of each to the verification center-
- Printed copy of Allotment letter
- Printed copy of Application Form (Part A)
- Marks sheet and passing certificate of Matric level/ equivalent
- Admit card of Matric/ High School or equivalent
- Character Certificate (to be issued from the school last attended)
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Caste/ Category certificate (if required)
- Income certificate (if required)
- Certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Other relevant certificates/ documents
- DCECE 2019 2nd seat allotment result has been released.
- Seat allotment result along with allotment order is available at BCECE official website on the scheduled date.
- Board will not send any hard copy of seat allotment letter to any candidate.
- Those who will not be allotted any seat in 2nd can wait for the 3rd seat allotment result.
- Allotment order should be downloaded and printed within the stipulated dates.
- On the basis of allotment result, candidates have to attend the document verification process and complete the admission process.
- In case of any assistance and help related to allotment result, candidates can contact at –
Phone No.- 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387