Download the Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2021. The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has released a recruitment notification for recruiting deserved candidates. There are about 8415 posts. The recruitment board is all set to conduct the examination on 14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Sunday). The application process was started on 13.11.2020 and completed on 14.12.2020.
The selection process consists of a written test and Physical Efficiency/ Measurement Test (PET/PST)
Latest Updates:- Check out the Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2021 at the official website. Download CSBC Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Click on the link on this page to download the examination syllabus.
|Name of Organization||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Article Type||Bihar Police Constable Syllabus|
|Department||Bihar Police Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of posts||8415|
|Application Date||13.11.2020 to 14.12.2020|
Bihar Police Constable Selection Process 2019
The Central Selection Board of Constable will recruit the candidates who pass the following rounds. The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in all the rounds.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019
Check the Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021 in this section.
- The Written Test will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question Paper will contain 100 Questions.
- Each and every correct answer will be awarded 1 Mark.
- Time Duration will be of 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Written Test will be of qualifying nature. No mark will be added to the final merit list.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of marks||Time Duration|
|Hindi||50||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|(Choose any 2 Subjects) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Polity, Economics||25+25||50|
Qualifying Marks – 30% for Physical Test
Download Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2019
Check the Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2021 Subject Wise in this section. You can check the detailed Subject Wise Syllabus here.
प्रत्यय, विलोमार्थक शब्द, अनेकार्थक शब्द, शब्द युगम, संघ्या शबदो का उपयोग, संधि और संधि विराम, सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह, उपसर्ग, शब्द सुधि ( असुद्ध शब्दों को सुध करना), वाक्य सुधि, वाच्य ( कर्तवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य), किर्या (अकर्मक और सकर्मक) वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे और लोकतितया, घोष और अघोष वर्ण, वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द, एकवचन और बहुवचन, हिंदी राजभाषा के रूप में, हिंदी छंद, हिंदी अलंकार, सर्वनाम और विरमचिन्ह, काल
Synonyms, and Antonyms, Conjunction, Spelling, Singular and Plural, Adverb, Gender, Preposition, Interjection, Parts of Speech, Pronoun, Common Errors, Verb, Spelling Mistake, Tense, Reading Comprehension, Adjective, Idioms, and Phrase.
Decimal and Fraction, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Averages, Number System, Square roots, Menstruation, Simplification, HCF & LCM, Percentage and Discount, Partnership, Time and Work, Table and Graphs, Time and Distance, Whole Number, Algebra, Negative Numbers and Integers, Cube Root, Basic Geometric Ideas ( 2-D), Geometry, Ratio and Proportion, Data Handling-Statistics.
General Studies (History, Geography and Politics)
Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Questions of General Science will be based on the test knowledge and the day to day observation. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from the level of the 12th Standard.
Download Detailed Syllabus – here
Bihar Police Physical Standards Test
- Unreserved (Male)/ Backward Category (Male) – 165 Cm
- SBC (Male) – 162 Cm
- SC/ST (Male) – 160 Cm
- Female of all categories – 155 Cm
- Unexpanded – 81 Cm
- Expanded – 86 Cm
SC/ST/Gorkhas of India
- Unexpanded – 79 Cm
- Expanded – 84 Cm
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 100 Marks
(1) Race – (50 Marks)
For Male – 1.6 Km (Maximum 6 Minutes)
- Less Than 5 Minutes – 50 Marks
- Within 5 Minutes to 5 Minutes 20 Sec. – 40 Marks
- Within 5 Minutes 20 Seconds to 5 Minutes 40 Seconds – 30 Marks
- Within 5 Minutes 40 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 20 Marks
- More than 6 Minutes – Disqualified
For Females – 1 Km (Maximum 5 Minutes)
- Less than 4 Minutes – 50 Marks
- Within 4 Minutes to 4 Minutes 20 Sec. – 40 Marks
- Within 4 Minutes 20 Seconds to 4 Minutes 40 Seconds – 30 Marks
- Within 4 Minutes 40 Seconds to 5 Minutes – 20 Marks
- More than 5 Minutes – Disqualified
(2) Shot Put – (25 Marks)
For Male – Throw a 16-pound shot (ball). Throw Minimum of 16 Feet.
- 16 Feet to 17 Feet – 9 Marks
- More than 17 Feet to 18 Feet – 13 Marks
- More than 18 Feet to 19 Feet – 17 Marks
- More than 19 Feet to 20 Feet – 21 Marks
- More than 20 Feet – 25 Marks
For Female – Throw a 12-pound shot (ball). Throw Minimum of 10 Feet.
- 12 Feet to 13 Feet – 9 Marks
- More than 13 Feet to 14 Feet – 13 Marks
- More than 14 feet to 15 feet – 17 Marks
- More than 15 Feet to 16 Feet – 21 Marks
- More than 16 Feet – 25 Marks
(3) High Jump – (25 Marks)
For Male – Minimum 4 Feet
- 4 Feet – 13 Marks
- 4 Feet and 4 Inch – 17 Marks
- 4 Feet and 8 Inch – 21 Marks
- 5 Feet – 25 Marks
- Below 4 Feet – Disqualified
For Female – Minimum 3 Feet
- 3 Feet – 13 Marks
- 3 Feet and 4 Inch – 17 Marks
- 3 Feet and 8 Inch – 21 Marks
- 4 Feet – 25 Marks
- Below 3 Feet – Disqualified
Bihar Police Medical Test
After clearing the written test, Physical Standards, and the Physical Efficiency Test, it is very important for the candidate to clear the Medical Examination to get selection. The Central Selection Board of Constable will prepare the Final Merit List after the completion of the recruitment process.
For more details
Visit Official Website – http://csbc.bih.nic.in/