Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Apply Online Here
Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2019 | Application form online apply: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) has invited application forms for the recruitment of 11880 constables in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB). Application process has been started from 5th October 2019.
Eligible candidates can submit their applications only in online mode. They should submit applications before the due date i.e. 4th November 2019. In this recruitment process, candidates who submitted their applications for advertisement number 2/2018 can also participate. They have to submit fresh applications but they do not have to pay the application fee. In case they cancel the previous application (i.e. for 2/2018) and submit new application under 2/2019 then they are liable to make payment of the application fee.
Get all the important information in the given article about Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 11880 Vacancy Application form link
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment – Schedule/ Important Dates
Official notification-Check Here
Application link-(Link Expired)
Bihar Police Constable Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of various stages. You can check the complete details on selection process given below-
- Stage 1- Written Test
After the completion of application process, conducting authority will scrutinize and verify the applications. On the basis of verified applications, candidates will be invited for appearing in the written test.
- Stage 2- Physical Eligibility/ Efficiency Test
Candidates qualifying the written test will be shortlisted for the second stage i.e. Physical Eligibility/ Efficiency Test. In this round physical Efficiency of candidates will be tested. PET includes events like running (race), short put, high jump for both male and female candidates.
Merit List- On the basis of marks obtained in all the three events in PET round, merit list will be prepared. Merit list will be hosted on the official website of the selection board.
After selection, candidates have to go through medical examination and character verification. Final selection and appointment will be done only after that.
Bihar Police Constable Application Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post of constable, you should check the eligibility criteria given below-
Age Criteria as on 1st August 2019
The age of candidates will be counted as per the details mentioned on the matric/equivalent certificates of the candidates.
- Applicants should have completed Intermediate or equivalent from recognised board.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applications are open for both male and female candidates.
- Physical Parameters-
Chest (Only for Male Candidates)
- For UR/BC/EBC-
Without expansion- 81 cm (Min)With expansion- 86 (Min)
- For SC/ST-
Without expansion- 79 cm (Min)With expansion- 84 (Min)
- For Gorkha candidates of Indian Origin-
Without expansion- 79 cm (Min)With expansion- 84 (Min)
Bihar Police Constable Application Process
Application process has started and eligible candidates can apply before the due date. The complete procedure to submit online application is shared below-
Bihar Police Constables Application fee
- Applicants belonging to Unreserved, EWS, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class category have to pay an application fee of Rs.450/-.
- Application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs.112/-
- Candidates can pay application pay through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- Application fee will not be refunded in any circumstance.
Bihar Police Constables Application Status
Candidates who have submitted their applications can also check their application status. They can follow the given instructions-
Bihar Police Constables Rejection of Applications
Applications should be filed correctly as recruiting authority may cancel the application on various grounds. Applications shall be rejected if applicants-
- fill 1st part of the application (i.e. registration) and fails to fill the second part (application form.)
- fails to upload the photograph or upload photo of someone else.
- Fails to make payment of application fee
- Fills wrong information
- Fill wrong date of birth
- Fails to produce supporting documents issued by competent authority
- Are indulged in any criminal activity
- Fails to follow the instruction and guidelines of the recruitment etc.
Bihar Police Constables Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (written exam)
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Qualifying marks- 30%
- Negative marking- No
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time frame.
- Every candidate should read all the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- Only eligible candidates should submit their applications.
- Candidates should upload the requisite documents in the prescribed format.
- All the details should be entered carefully and should be rechecked before final submission.
- Application no. should be preserved till the completion of recruitment process.
- A personal no. and valid email id is mandatory for application.
- Applicants will be intimated about the important matters of the exam through SMS and email.
- If any candidate has submitted application with wrong details, in this case they can cancel the application and submit a fresh application. However, the application fee submitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications. Multiple applications will be rejected.
If you have any question then you can contact us below and we will reply to your query asap regardubg Bihar Police Constables Application form 2019.