Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019 UG/PG Semester Exams
Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019 UG/PG Semester Exams BA, B.Sc, B.Com @ bilaspuruniversity.ac.in: Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019 UG/PG Semester Exams BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and other programs are going to release soon. Admit card will be hosted online. All the students who are waiting for the release of Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019 UG/PG Semester Exams can download the same from the official website of the university.
Admit card is an important document that every student should have at the exam center on the day of the exam. It is just like an entry ticket on the basis which students will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam. Any candidate found without a valid admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
For the assistance of our readers and other students looking for the admit card, we will provide a direct link on this page to download the admit card. By visiting the link, students will be redirected to the official website from where they can download their results.
In this article, we have shared details relevant to Bilaspur University admit card 2019 for the upcoming semester exams. Students eagerly waiting for the issue of hall ticket can go through this post and collect information on BU hall ticket availability date, process to access the admit card, details indicated on it and other important information.
Bilaspur University Hall Ticket 2019- At a glance
How to download the Bilaspur University admit card 2019?
Bilaspur University admit cards for all the programs will be provided to students only through the online mode. Therefore, students can access it only from the university portal as no other option will not be available. Students can download and print their hall ticket by following the simple steps given below-
- Step 1- Students firstly, have to visit the university official website i.e. https://www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Online Services” link given under the Quick Link section.
- Step III- They have to click on the “Online Admit Card” link.
- Step IV- Now, they have to hit the “admit card” link.
- Step V- Now, they have to enter the required details in the respective box. After that click on the “search admit card” button.
- Step VI- Finally, the semester admit card will appear.
- Step VII- Students can now check all the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they can download and take a printout of the admit card.
Click on the given link to access the Bilaspur University admit card 2019- Link will be updated soon
Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019- Particulars
Admit card issued to registered candidates will include all the necessary information about the exam and student’s identity. Check all the particulars that are likely to be printed on the admit card given as under-
- Name of the student
- Registration No.
- Roll no. of the students
- Admit card no.
- Name of the course/ program
- Course code
- Type of course
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Paper/ subject with subject codes
- Timing of the exam
- Exam shift
- Examination center
- Instructions related to exam to the students
Students should verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
Semester exams and other exams are conducted at the exam center allotted by the university to the students. Along with the admit card, the university also uploads the list of exam centers. Students can check their exam center by following the given points-
- Open university website.
- Click on Student Corner and select Exam Center option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the respective option
- The list of exam centers for all the colleges will appear.
- Check the list and download the pdf for references.
Key points regarding Bilaspur University admit card 2019
- Bilaspur University admit cards will be published soon.
- Admit card can be download only from the university website.
- No admit card will be dispatched individually to any students through post.
- It will be issued only to registered candidates who have registered for the semester exam.
- Students should download and print the admit card well before the exam.
- All the students should positively carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam and should produce it whenever required.
- Students without a valid admit card will be allowed to write the exam.
- While leaving for exam they must ensure that they carry their admit card with them. Admit card should not be damaged and they should keep it safe till the completion of all the papers.
- Students can access their admit card by using valid login credentials.
- To get latest updates on admit card, students should regularly visit the university website.
About Atal Bihari Vajpayee University (Bilaspur University)
Atal Bilaspur Vajpayee University is a public state university situated in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. It was formerly known as Bilaspur University and was established in June 2012. It is a teaching cum affiliating university affiliated with UGC and AIU.
University has presently around 173 government and private affiliated colleges. The jurisdiction of the university is spread in the 5 districts of the state. University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different disciplines such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law & Education and Centers of research. All these programs are generally offered through a semester system. At the end of each session, the university conducts end-term or semester exams.
For queries, students can contact the college authorities at the contact details given below-
In case of any issue or doubt related to Bilaspur University admit card, students should feel free to contact us. They can drop their queries in the comment box below. Our Team will definitely revert to it.