BITSAT Admit Card 2020 | Slot Booking | Hall Ticket | Date
BITSAT Admit Card 2020: BITSAT i.e. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test slot booking will be commenced from 10th to 18th April and hall ticket will be made available at the official website from 2oth April 2020 to 12th May 2020.
Registered candidates first have to book slot i.e. date and time in which they can appear in the exam and after that, they have to download their admit cards. Admit card will be issued to only those applicants who will successfully complete the slot booking procedure.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to BITSAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, slot booking, exam centers etc.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020
After booking of slots candidates will be able to download their admit cards. Admit cards will be issued to registered candidates from 20th April – 12th May 2020. Candidates are advised to download admit cards within the given time period. Admit will be published only through online mode at the official website of BITS, Pilani.
How to download BITSAT Admit Card 2020
Check BITSAT 2020 Hall Ticket Here (Link will be activated after the official availability of admit card)
Details on BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
BITSAT 2020 hall ticket will carry the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Signature of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Test centre and address of the centre
- Test date
- Test time
- Subject opted for BITSAT
- Instructions for candidates
Note- Candidates also have to paste a passport size photograph (attested by a gazetted officer or head of the institution) on the space provided in the admit card.
BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates can book slots for BITSAT 2020 from 10th March – 18th April 2020. Through this process of slot booking registered candidates will be able to book date and time as per their choice in which they want to appear in the exam. Once the slot has booked, no request for the change in the slot will be entertained.
Slot booking will be done on first come first serve basis, therefore, candidates are advised to book slots as soon as they can. Candidates can book their slots by using their application number and other credentials required for login.
Only after slot booking admit cards will be issued to the candidates, therefore, it is mandatory to book slot to access admit card.
BITSAT 2020 Test Centers
BITSAT 2020 will be conducted in the various cities across India and also at the International Test center in Dubai.
Pilani Campus of BITS
Candidates have to give three preferences of test centres if they have chosen centres from within India and they will be allotted one centre out of these. Candidates choosing Dubai as an exam centre will not be asked for any other preference and will be allotted Dubai centre only.
Important Instruction Regarding BITSAT Admit Card 2020 And Slot Booking
- Candidates have to book a slot in the given time frame. Once the slot booking is done, candidates will not be able to make changes in the slots after that. Therefore, candidates must carefully book slots as per their preferences.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidates only after the successful booking of the slot. Without slot booking, no candidate will be able to appear in the exam.
- Admit cards will be issued through online mode.
- Candidates must retain admit card for future references.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Without admit card no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must carry a valid Identity proof along with the admit card.
Candidates keep visiting our page for more details. You can also drop your comments regarding BITSAT 2020 admit card in the comment box below.