BNMU Result 2019 (Released) BA, B.Sc., B.Com. Part 1,2,3 Result 2019
BNMU Result 2019 for BA, B.Sc., B.Com. and other 2019 exams has been released now. However, university has announced the BNMU result of various UG and PG programs but the result for aforesaid degree programs awaited. The BNMU results are available on university website and students can download the BNMU result sheet from there.
The BNMU result is not delivered through post to any candidate. They have to get it only from the university website as no other mode is available. There were various issues regarding the publication of BNMU results that were going on in the university but now, university has decided to announce the result of all the three parts of degree programs.
BNMU Result 2019
The BNMU results for part II and part III have already been released and all the students are now waiting for the release of part III. As per the sources, university will declare part I result in a couple of days.
In the given article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information about the BNMU results such as downloading procedure, result links, particulars on result sheet, original mark sheet, etc.
BNMU Exams- Overview
About BNMU Unversity
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also known as B. N Mandal University is an affiliating university situated at Madhepur in the state of Bihar. It was established on 10th January 1992. The jurisdiction of University covers Kosi and Purnea districts of the state.
Latest Update 30th Oct 2019: Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Has Released Degree Part II Result 2018. All students can check their result from below link.Degree Part I Result will be released very soon.
BNMU has 18 affiliated colleges, 14 constitute colleges and 12 B.Ed. colleges. It has 8 faculties through which various UG, PG, Professional, and research programs are offered to the students. University follows both annual and semester system to deliver these courses. The Controller of Examination department of the university carry out all the examination related activities at university and in its associated colleges.
University students who want to check the result of programs other than the B.A, B.Com. and B.Sc., have to follow another procedure. The complete process is given below-
- Go to university website.
- Click on “Notice Board” tab and select “News and Events” option from the dropdown list.
- Click on the respective result option.
- The result pdf will be displayed.
- Check the result details.
- Download the result pdf for further references.
Below we have provided links through which candidates can access their result directly from this page without visiting the official website. Candidates just have to click on the respective links to view their results-
Particulars mentioned on BNMU Result Sheet
The result sheet of all the three parts of degree programs is likely to indicate following particulars-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll no.
- Registration No./ enrolment no.
- Name of the college
- Degree programs
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Marks obtained in internal assessment
- Marks in Practical exam (if applicable)
- Maximum marks
- Grand total
- Total marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
- Remark (if any)
- Instructions to candidates
Apart from this, the result for other professional and PG programs is announced in the form of pdf which can be accessed without using login details. This result pdf indicates college-wise result which includes, name of the college, course, total number of students in each college, roll number of candidates who are pass, fails, promoted, absent, expelled, qualified, partly qualified, qualified, result pending, etc.
BNMU Result Original Marksheet
As every university issue mark sheet to all the candidates, BNMU also issues the original mark sheet to each and every student who has taken the exam. candidates should note that result uploaded online is just for the purpose of information, it should not be considered original marks memo. Original marks statement if issued separately to every student once the result is declared.
To get more information on issue of mark sheets, candidates are advised to contact their respective college or university department once the result is published.
BNMU Result Key points
- BN Mandal University is all set to publish the result of Degree program most probably in the month of September 2019.
- BNMU Result is going to be uploaded on official portal of university.
- There is no provision of sending printed copy of result to candidate’s address.
- Students waiting for the release of result can access their result from the university website by using valid login details.
- After result, university is going to distribute original mark sheets to candidates.
- Any information related to the provision for revaluation will be updated soon.
- Till the declaration of BNMU result, it is advised to all the candidates to visit university website on a regular basis.
How to check BNMU Result?
BNMU BA, B.SC, and B.Com. Result can be accessed by following the step-by-step process given as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of BNMU i.e. http://bnmu.ac.in.
- Step 2- Click on “Student Zone” link.
- Step 3- Select the “Results” option from the dropdown list.
- Step 4- Select respective Degree Part (DP)
- Step 5- Result login page will appear.
- Step 6- Select college, faculty, course, enter roll no. and click on “Result Show”.
- Step 7- Degree result for selected course will appear
- Step 8- Check the information mentioned on the result properly.
- Step 9- Lastly, download the result sheet for further references.
BNMU University Recent Announced Results
For queries and any kind of assistance related to results, candidates can us in the comment section.