Brij University Result 2020 (OUT) MSBU BA, B.Sc., B.Com. Part 1, 2, 3
Brij University Result 2020: MDSU Result is currently available on the BRIJ University website also a direct link to result provided below. Brij University has recently announced the result of BA part I and two other programs. MBSU Result for BA, B.Sc., B.Com. and other programs will be released soon. MBS University result 2020 is communicated to students only through the online mode. No printed result is dispatched to the candidate through the post.
Students who have not accessed their results yet can visit the official website or link shared below on this page to get their results. After result, the university will also issue the original statement of marks to students.
Brij University Result 2020
Students and other readers who are waiting for the release of result must read the given article. In this article, we have shared crucial information related to Brij University result which includes university overview, result links, result download process, mark sheet details, revaluation information, etc.
Brij University Semester Exam 2020- Overview
Particulars on Brij University Result Sheet
Brij University Result will be provisional and will indicate marks, result status, percentage, and other information. Check all the particulars which university students are supposed to see in online result sheet-
- Name of the student
- Registration No.
- Enrolment No.
- Roll No.
- Admit Card no.
- Date of birth
- Examination center
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in practical exam (if applicable)
- Marks in theory exam
- Total marks
- Marks percentage obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result status
Brij University Revaluation of Result
After the publication of result, there will be many students who will not be satisfied with their result and marks. For such students, university has a provision of revaluation of answer books. It means students, who will not be happy with the revaluation process can apply for revaluation of answer scripts.
These candidates have to submit the revaluation form available at university website. The filled-in application form along with Rs.250/- per answer book application fee should reach the registrar office within 15 days of declaration of result.
Students should note that they can apply for revaluation only in theory paper. They must read all the instructions related to revaluation process. revaluation result shall be final and no correspondences regarding the same will be entertained.
Also Check:MSBU Revaluation Result 2020 Brij University
On the basis of revaluation application, university will announce the revaluation result. Under these marks of some students will be increased and some will be permitted to appear in the supplementary exam so that such students can improve their score in the subject they have applied for.
Details about the supplementary exam are communicated to students through the official website and concerned department.
- Brij result for BA & B.Sc. Part I & II examination has been announced.
- Result for remaining programs will be announced soon.
- Students can access their result through the university website or through the direct links shared above.
- Candidates not satisfied with result can apply for revaluation.
- University also conducts supplementary exam for students permitted to appear for this exam on the basis of revaluation result.
How to check MSBU Result 2020?
University student can check their result online by following the easy instructions given below-
- Step 1- Open Brij university website – Candidates have to visit the official website of Brij University first (http://msbrijuniversity.ac.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Results” link- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the “Results” option under the Quick Links section.
- Step 3- Result page will appear- Online examination work page will appear. Students have to click on latest announced result link.
- Step 4- Hit the Result link – Students now have to click on the result option on the webpage.
- Step 5- Class selection panel page will display – Class Selection Panel page will appear. On this page, students have to select the Result type, courses, class for result. After selecting options, they have to click on “Proceed for Result”.
- Step 6- Enter the Roll number – Students have to enter their roll number in the space provided. Click on “Proceed” button.
- Step 7- Result will display- Finally, result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Check the result – Students can check their marks and other result details mentioned on the result sheet.
- Step 9- Save the result – Lastly, students can save the result sheet for their personal record and future references.
Check the result of various programs through the direct links shared below-
Brij University Recent Announced Results
For queries and inquiries related to university result, students can contact at the contact details shared below-
You can also discuss your doubts in the comment section at the end of this page; our team will read your question and will try to give the best answer ASAP.