BRLPS Admit Card 2019: Community Coordinator, SRLM Office Assistant Exam Date
BRLPS Admit Card 2019:Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Project Society (BRLPS) under the framework National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) has recently invited application for the recruitment of 3409 suitable candidates for various positions required in the project. The application procedure has been completed on 15th April 2019.
Latest: BRLPS (Community Coordinator) Admit Card has been released on 27th August 2019. BRLPS admit card released for LSBA and For BRLPS Direct link to download provided below.
As the selection will be made on the basis of an online written test, applicants are waiting for the release of BRLPS SRLM admit card. With the valid admit card they will be able to write the test. Admit card for the recruitment exam will be published soon on the official portal of the project. Candidates have to download it by using their valid login credentials.
BRLPS Admit Card 2019
BRLPS (JEEVIKA) Community CoordinatorRECRUITMENT 2019 Admit Card – Click here
Latest Update 9th June 2019: BRLPS Shortlisted Candidates List For Online CBT Exam has been Released. The tentative exam date for online examination was 10th June but now the authority has postponed the exam date. Final exam date is yet to be announced. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
List of Shortlisted Candidates
BRLPS Admit Card Important Dates
Admit card is one of the important documents to be carried to exam hall during exam days. It is the entry pass that helps candidates to enter the exam hall and write the exam. Admit cards provide information about the exam date, time and exam center. Without a valid admit card, invigilator at the exam center will not permit any candidate to appear for the exam.
How to Download the BRLPS Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the given steps to download the admit card-
- Step 1- Go to official portal http://jobs.brlps.in.
- Step 2- Click on the admit card link.
- Step 3- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step 4- Enter the registration no, password and other required credentials.
- Step 5- Click on the submit button.
- Step 6- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7- Check all the information mentioned on it.
- Step 8- Download and print the same and keep it safe.
Information printed on Admit Card
BRLPS recruitment admit card will consist of following information in it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Roll number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Post/position name and code of the post applied for
- Test center and centre code
- Photograph and Signature of the candidates
- Examination date
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Important instructions related to exam
Examinees are advised to verify all the details printed on admit card properly before going to appear for the selection test. In case they find any discrepancy or issue related to the admit card they need to immediately contact the concerned person for rectification. If candidate’s identity is found to be in doubt, then he/she may get debarred from the exam.
Documents to be carried to exam center
Candidates should bring following documents to the exam venue on the day of exam-
- A valid printed copy of hall ticket.
Original and photocopy of one photo identity proof. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID proofs- Voter’s Card/PAN Card, Driving Licence, Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph, ID card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy
Candidates have to submit call letter along with the photocopy of identity proof to the invigilator in the exam hall. Any candidate failing to submit the id and admit card or if their identity is found to be in doubt then such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test.
BRLPS Community Coordinator Admit Card 2019 Important Points
- Admit card for the online written test will be released at least one week before the date of exam.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded only by the registered candidates.
- It can be accessed only through the online mode as no printed copy of admit card will be made available to any candidates.
- Candidates should be ready with valid login credentials in order to download the admit card.
- They are advised to regularly visit the official portal for all the latest updates related to the hall ticket.
For any support and assistance regarding BRLPS admit card, candidates can contact the concerned person. The support helpdesk details are given below-