BSTC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Rajasthan D.El.Ed BTC
BSTC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: Rajasthan D.El.Ed 1st round seat allotment is going to be announced on 7th August2019 against the 1st round of counseling. The allotment result will be hosted online on the official website for all the candidates.
Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed examination was conducted by the Department of Education, Govt. of Rajasthan for the admission of candidates to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programs formerly known as BSTC at various DIET/ institutions of the state. Seat allotment will be based on the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam, choice submitted by the candidates, reservation, availability of seats, etc.
BSTC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
In the given article, candidates are going to get complete information related to Rajasthan D.El.Ed. 1st round seat allotment. It also includes information about counseling schedule, post counseling activities such as reporting, allotment fee, documents required, etc.
Rajasthan BSTC D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Overview
Rajasthan BSTC/ D.El.Ed Counseling 2019- Important Dates
How to check BSTC 1st Seat Allotment 2019?
Those who have filled choice for first rounds and waiting for seat allotment can check the same by following the easy instructions shared below-
Latest Update 7th August 2019: Rajasthan BSTC First Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced today. We will update the link here on this page after the announcement.
Click Here to Check BTC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Today)
Information mentioned on Rajasthan D.El.Ed seat allotment result/ allotment letter
Candidates are going to find following information on their seat allotment letter/ result sheet-
Name of the candidates, their registration no., admit card no., category, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, marks obtained in exam, name of the allotted college, date and time of reporting, allotment fee details and instructions related to reporting.
SBTC Post seat allotment activities
After the release of 1st
The activities that candidates have to complete after allotment are as follows-
Submission of allotment fee
On allotment, candidates will be issued an allotment which can be downloaded by using the valid login details. After allotment, candidates have to make the payment of requisite allotment fee to the allotted college.
The complete details about allotment fee will be intimated to candidates.
Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates who will be allotted D.El.Ed college has to report at the allotted institute against the 1st allotment. The date and time of reporting will be mentioned in the allotment letter. They have to reach the allotted college on time on the scheduled date with all the required documents for the purpose of verification of all the documents.
Failing to report on specified date or without documents shall lead to the cancellation of admission. Candidates must carry following documents to the allotted institute-
- Allotment letter
- Declaration letter
- Attested copy of Class X/ SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Attested copy of Class XII/HSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Attested copy of domicile certificate
- Attested copy of caste/ category certificate
- Certificate for OBC/EBC/EWS
- Certificate of disability
- Certificate from widow and divorcee women candidates
- Certificate for dependent of Ex. Servicemen
- Other relevant documents and certificates
All the certificates should be as per the information and format provided by the conducting authority.
Candidates without any of the aforementioned document or certificate at the time of reporting will not be allowed to appear for reporting procedure.
After 1st allotment, candidates who have allotted seats in 1st
After filling the option of upward movement after first allotment they have to wait for the 2nd seat allotment in which they will be allotted seat of higher preference. The allotted seat to the candidates in first allotment will get vacant automatically after allotment of seat in upward movement.
- Rajasthan BSTC 1st round seat allotment is scheduled to be released on 7th August 2019 on the official website.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to download the allotment letter and have to report at the allotted college for final admission.
- Counseling fees of those candidates will be refunded who will not be allotted any seat. For refund of counseling fee, they must have provided all the important information such as name, account no. etc. correctly.
- If there will be vacant seats even after the second round of counseling, concerned authority may conduct 3rd counseling depending on the availability of vacant seats.
BSTC Rajasthan Contact Details Candidates can contact at the given details for queries and issues related to BSTC Rajasthan 1st round seat allotment and counseling-
Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam.,2019 & Registrar, Departmental (Education) Exams, Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Lalgarh, Bikaner-334001 Rajasthan Phone no.- 0151-2226570, 9828393124, 9784834475 Email-