CBSE Sample Papers Class 12th Download Previous Year Question Papers PDF File Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12th Download And CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for class 12: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the Intermediate examination of 2019-2020 sessions. The examination of Intermediate is going to kick start from the 15th of February 2020 and will continue till 30th March 2020. So students, at last movement you can prepare from CBSE Sample papers class 12th PDF file here. We know that all candidates are burning the midnight oil right now because it’s almost a few days to go for the CBSE Board examination, and we sure that you all must have completed your course.
Now at this stage, all students need to practice the previous year’s paper of CBSE Class 12th sample paper provided by the CBSE Board. It will help you to understand what type of questions asked in paper and the marking scheme of it but the most important thing is that it will help you to revise your entire topic at a time.
By doing the previous year question CBSE Sample paper, your confidence level will boost up and your ability to answer the given question will automatically increase. It also helps to increase the accuracy of candidates and what are the common mistakes they are doing, so that they can resolve it.
The examination will be of three hours and by practicing the CBSE previous year papers class 12th you will get to know the value of time management and you will make a strategy for the examination that which section is consuming most so you can give some extra time for it and which section you need to attempt first.
It will help you to revise your entire syllabus and by doing this it will make you more confident that you can give the answer to any random question easily.
Also Checkout: CBSE sample paper class 10th
Note: Below we have given some CBSE previous year paper and CBSE sample paper class 12th.
CBSE Board 12th Examination 2020 Overview
Some basic tips for candidates
Those candidates who are going to appear in the intermediate examination must follow some tips which we have given below will help you to solve more paper without any problem:
- First, of all, you need to relax your mind.
- Make a routine that you have to solve at least one previous year or sample paper for each of the subjects.
- Solve the paper with a timer it will help you to solve the paper in the stipulated time.
- Try slove at least 5 sets of CBSE 12th sample paper for each subject.
- Do not try to look at the solution, compare it with the solution when you have done with it.
- Do the paper with full honesty.
- Work on the problem you are lacking most.
- Try to solve that question first which is time-consuming.
How to Download CBSE 12 Sample Papers 2020 PDF
All candidates first go through the subject whose paper you want to download
- Now click on “click here” of required year and type of paper
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now on this page, it will show you the size of the file and a download button
- Click on the download button
- The file will be downloaded to your system in PDF format.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Applied Physics
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Accountancy
This is the most important subject for the commerce section students you need to do really well in this paper. Try to solve all the paper which we have given below.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Biology
This paper surprises students many times because some times the level of the paper is not that what we are expecting from it and sometimes it came out of the box so you all need to be careful with this paper. And solve all the previous year paper given below.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Chemistry
Chemistry paper is one of the scoring subjects for all the science students because the question asked in it is are of average level and sometime it may repeat the question as it is from the previous years so you must go through the previous year paper.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 English Core
English is that kind of subject which can play an important role in your percentage. You need to be good at grammar first, and write the answer to the point do not write anything unnecessarily in it. If your command over English is good then you can score full marks in it.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 English Elective
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Mathematics
This is the most important subject and this is the subject after English where a student can score full marks. But to score a full bounty but, you need to be good in calculation and must remember all the formula as well. Your answer steps should be clear to the examiner.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Physics
Physics is among those who can create a nuisance for you because you cannot guess whats the level of examination is going to be. You need to study so hard for this paper to secure good marks and must try to solve the paper which we have given below.
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Hindi Core
Students thought they can give their Hindi exam without any preparation but you must remember that this one also is the scoring subject, if you are weak in some other subject then you can cover your marks in this particular subject, so you do not let it go easily. Keep practicing for it because, if you didn’t elaborate your answer properly then the examiner is not going to give you full marks in it. And must take care of your notation as well.
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Previous Years Paper
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Geography
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Computer Science
CBSE Sample Paper For Class 12 Economics
CBSE Examination Day Unfair Means
Do not try to indulge in any unfair means activity given below:
- Candidates should not have any study material, communication devices, eatable items, ornaments, or any other material which is relevant or not relevant to the examination.
- Breaching examination rule or direction issued by the invigilator
- Assist other candidates to engage in malpractices.
- Tearing of any page of your answer book
- Contacting to any other person during the examination time
- Taking away the answer book outside the examination hall
- Forcefully enter or exit from the examination hall.
- Uploading or sharing examination related material on social media
If anyone found doing the any unfair means mentioned above, then in that case
- Candidates may be disqualified by the Board for that particular year or his/her examination will be canceled
- May be further debarred from taking any other examination of the board up to five years.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Intermediate Examination will commence from the 15th of Feb to the 30th of March.
Try to solve previous year question paper given on this page as much as possible.
we have given at least 4 previous year paper and sample paper on our page.
First, go through our page After that click on the years of paper, you required.Now you will be redirected to a new pageNow click on the download file section And the paper will be downloaded.
If you have any questions related to CBSE 12 sample paper and previous year question then comment in the box provided below and our team will help you out asap.