CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Download- CG Board 12th Hall ticket 2020
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 @ cgbse.nic.in: CGBSE Class 12th Annual Board examination for the academic session 2019-2020 are scheduled to be conducted from 2nd March to 31st March 2020 for all the candidates (regular, private, vocational medium). CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded on the official website in few days. Students have to download the same by using login credentials. The admit card for class 12th Regular and vocational will be uploaded on different logins.
Board will issue admit cards only to the candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves. All the students are advised to timely download and print the admit card from Board’s website. Board will not admit cards individually to any candidate. CGBSE class 12th admit card will indicate information about the exam dates, examination center, exam timing etc. On the day of each exam, candidates have to carry their admit cards with them to the exam centre. No student will be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit card.
This particular article is all about CGBSE class 12th admit card. Students looking for their admit cards can collect all the important information about admit card downloading dates, exam schedule, admit card downloading procedure, hall ticket particulars, and other related details from this article.
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
CGBSE Class 12th Examination 2020 – Important Dates
Check the dates of the important events of Chhattisgarh Board class 12th examination given below-
Check Chhattisgarh Board Class 12th Time Table Here- Click Here (https://cgbse.nic.in/Documents/2019/TimeTable2020.PDF)
How to get CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020?
- Step I- Go to the official website of CGBSE Board i.e. https://cgbse.nic.in/.
- Step II- Main page of the website will open.
- Step III- On this page, they have to click on “Admit Card” link given under the “Student’s Corner”.
Step IV- Click on the relevant option among “Higher Secondary Admit Card” or “Higher Secondary Vocational Admit Card options.
- Step V- Admit card login will appear.
- Step VI- Enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Step VII- Admit card will display on screen. Check the particulars printed on it carefully.
- Step VIII- Lastly, download and print the hall ticket.
- Step IX- Keep the admit card safe till the completion of examination.
(Both the links will be available soon)
Information printed on CG Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Each admit card will indicate details about the examination schedule, exam center, timing etc. Have a look at the particulars mentioned below which are likely to be indicated on CGBSE class 12th Admit card-
- Name of the Board
- Student’s Name
- Enrolment No.
- Student’s Roll Number
- Academic Year
- Class Type- Main (Regular/Private)/Vocational
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of subjects
- Subject Codes
- Subject-wise exam dates
- Examination timing
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Examination Center
- Exam Center code
- Necessary instructions
Candidates should verify all the details before appearing in the examination. In case of any discrepancy they should contact the concerned school or concerned Board.
- CGBSE 12th admit card will be available soon.
- Admit card will be made available on the student’s login.
All the examinees who are going to attend board examinations are required to carry the printed copy of admit card to the exam center on each day of the exam.
- Students should get their admit cards downloaded and printed on time.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall only based on the admit card.
- Without a valid copy of the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue and write the exam.
- They have to show theirs admit cards to the invigilator for verification before the commencement of the exam.
- They must keep the admit card safe till the last date of the exam and should provide as and when required.
- Candidates should ensure that the admit card is not mutilated, distorted or damaged.
- The information mentioned in it should be clear and visible.
- They must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- They should not carry any restricted/barred items to the exam center.
- Candidate should only carry their admit cards and necessary stationery to the examination hall.
- Till the availability of admit card, candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website.
About CGBSE Raipur
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is a state education board of the Chhattisgarh Government. CGBSE caters to the development and promotion of secondary education in the state. Since 2002 CGBSE is independently delivering its services in the field of education in the entire state.
The main functions of the Board include- providing certification/affiliation to schools, preparation of curriculum, conduction of examination for class 10th and 10+2 and diploma programs, preparation of time-table & guidelines for exams, development of education system in state and other related jobs.
Board conducts following exams-
- High School leaving certificate (HSLC) Exam (Regular /Self-study / Vocational)
Higher Secondary School leaving certificate (HSSLC) exam (Regular / Self-study / Vocational)
- Higher Secondary (Vocational) School leaving certificate exam (Regular / Self-study)
- Diploma in Physical Education (Regular/Correspondence)
- Diploma in Education
Readers having any doubts regarding CGBSE 12th admit card2020 can mention their queries in the comment section.
CGBSE admit card will be issued soon. The board has not specified any official date for the issue of admit card.
You can access your admit card from the official website of Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE).
You have to download your admit card from your login on the official website. You can contact your school in which you are enrolled for more information.
It will include basis details of students, subject-wis exam date, time, exam center, code, photograph, signature and instructions regarding the exam.
In this case, you should check your login details whether they are correct or not. In case you still find issues, you should immediately contact concerned officials.
As of now, no such information is available. Any update regarding the same will be updated here.
Yes, without an admit card at the exam center you will not be allowed to write the exam.