Students who are studying under the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education can get their admit card in the month of February 2021 from the official site cgbse.nic.in. After the release of the admit card, students can either visit the official website or click on the link available on this page. It is expected that the CGBSE is all set to conduct the examination in the month of March 2021. Read the entire article to get more information about the CGBSE.
You can also Download>>> CGBSE 12th Time Table 2021
CG Board 12th Admit Card 2021 Download
Formerly, the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education was known as CGBSE. Every year, the University has the responsibility to conduct the 12th Class Board examination and release the admit card and the results without any delay.
Overview of CGBSE 12th Class Exam Date 2021
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur|
|Course Name||High School Certificate Examination 2021|
|Exam Date||March 2021 (tentative)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Board Exam|
|Article Category||CGBSE 12th Board Admit Card 2021|
|Issue Admit Card||February 2021|
The admit card will be available online. The exam authority will not send the admit card through any offline modes like email or posts. Admit card is an important document that has to be carried to the exam hall for appearing for the exam hall. It contains important details of the candidates such as the name and photo of the candidates, subject codes, exam center code, etc.
cgbse.nic.in 12th Admit Card 2021
How to Check CG Board 12th Roll Number Slip 2021
If you any difficulties in downloading the exam timetable 2021 then you can follow the steps given below.
|☼ Initially need to open the official website.|
☼ Now you can access the homepage window.
☼ Find the respective link of admit card.
☼ Click on the new tab that will appear on the screen.
☼ Enter valid ask application number, name, and DOB.
☼ Press on the submit button.
☼ View call letter and save it.
☼ Take a printout copy for exam purposes.
Some Important Instructions for Examination
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents before leaving for the exam center.
- Report the venue 30 minutes before the start time for the exam
- Candidates must follow the queue at the time of frisking and document verification
- Electronic gadgets (mobiles, calculators, wristwatches) or unnecessary stationery items are prohibited inside the exam center.
- The students should not use any kind of abusive language inside the exam hall
- Students can leave the exam hall only after the completion of the exam
- The time duration to complete the examination is 3 hours.