CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date
CIPET JEE 2020 application form: CIPET JEE (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology) Joint Entrance Exam is a university level entrance exam conducted by CIPET itself every year to offer admission into various PG courses in Plastic technology in its affiliated institutions. In this article, we have talked about CIPET JEE application form, how to download it and what are its eligibility and important instruction.
CIPET has headquarter in Chennai and is one of the premier national institutions under the aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. CIPET JEE entrance exam for academic session 2020-21 is expected to be scheduled in the month of June 2020.
CIPET JEE Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill CIPET JEE 2020 application form through online mode by accessing the official website or from our page. The application form will be available from April or May 2020. Candidates are required to fill all the authentic details carefully in the application form. Examination centre once filled will not be changed after the submission of form.
Candidates are required to fill the application form in English and Capital Letters only. Application form with inadequate information will lead to rejection of application form and his/her candidature. Candidates have to send hard copy of filled in application form to the address of the concerned authority before the due date. Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
Candidates have to affix a recent photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5cm on the first page of the application form and also have to write the name of the course applied he/she has applied on the envelope.
Candidates have to send the dully filled-in application form with all the enclosure to the given address-
The Principal, CIPET, B‐25, CNI Complex, Patia,P.O:‐ KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 024.
Documents to be Submitted Along with the Filled Application Form
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Fee
- For General candidates application fee is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST candidates it’s Rs.50/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by the demand draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura are exempted from CIPET JEE 2020 application fee.
CIPET JEE Application Form Dates
Tentative schedule for CIPET JEE 2020 is given below-
As CIPET JEE actual schedule will release, we will update the same here.
CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility
Age limit criteria
- Maximum age limit for PGD-PTQM, PGD-PPT, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM candidates is 25 years and for DPMT & DPT is 20 years.
- Candidates of M.Sc (Tech) must have maximum age of 21 years as on 31st July 2020.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and North Eastern candidates.
Educational Qualification Criteria for the different course-
- For PGD-PTQM- Three years degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics.
- For PGD-PPT- Three years degree in science stream with Chemistry.
- For DPMT & DPT- Candidates who have cleared high school (10th) with Mathematics, Science, and English.
- For PD- PMD with CAD/CAM- Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Plastics Technology, Tool & Die Making, Automobile Engineering, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.
- Tech-PNT- B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Chemical/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer
M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Science with valid GATE score
- For M.E/ M.Tech PE- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Plastics Engineering/ Production /Chemical/ Polymer/ /Technology
ORM.Sc. in Chemistry/ Polymer Science with Polymer specialization.
- Sc.-PS- B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry/ Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Polymer Science/ Chemistry as one of the major subject.
- Sc. (Tech)- 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in two parts-
Preliminary exam- will be of 3 hours duration
Mains exam- will be of 2 hours duration
- Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Questions will be objective type.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Syllabus will be as per entry qualification and GK
- There is no negative marking.
CIPET JEE 2020 Syllabus
CIPET JEE 2020 syllabus will basically comprise of subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics which candidates have studied in their qualifying exam. Candidates appearing for the preliminary exam must have strong General Knowledge.
CIPET JEE Admit Card 2020
Admit card or CIPET JEE 2020 will be released in the month of May 2020 which candidates can download from the website of the institute. Candidates are required to take a print of the admit card and carry the same to the exam centre as admit contains details like name of candidate, roll number, date and time of the exam, address of exam centre etc.
CIPET JEE Result2020
CIPET 2020 Result is expected to release in the 2nd week of July 2020. The result will consist of scores obtained by the candidates and on the basis of scores in the entrance exam, candidates will be called for further admission procedure.
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling/Admission
On the basis of the scores in the entrance test candidates will be given call letters for the admission. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred course. At the time of admission, candidates have to submit all the required original certificates of qualification, Date of Birth, community certificate, and any other reservation quota, if applicable.
CIPET aspiring candidates can check all the details (such as exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.) related to CIPET JEE 2020 from this article.
Courses Offered Through CIPET JEE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Mgmt. (PGD-PTQM)- 1 and half years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)- 1 and half years course
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)- 3 years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)- 1 and half years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)- 3 years
- Sc. (Tech) (Material Science and Engineering)- 5 years
- Sc.-PS (Polymer Science)- 2 years
- Tech-PNT (Polymer Nano‐ Technology)- 2 years
- Tech‐PE (Plastics Engineering)- 2 years