CMAT 2021- Application Form, Eligibility, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Date
CMAT 2021:- National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the notification for CMAT 2021 in October/November 2020. This is a national level entrance test which was held once in a year and after clearing this students get admission in various management courses. 1000+ institutions across India accept admission through the CMAT score. So, those candidates who wanted to be a part of top-notch management institutions may fill the application form from the official website of NTA once it was available.
Below in this article, we have shared some useful information regarding the CMAT 2021.
Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) is among the popular national level management entrance exams in India. Earlier (till 2018) this exam was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
From 2019 onwards CMAT is conducted by an autonomous body i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA). It is conducted every year for admission of suitable candidates into management programs (MBA/PGDM) in various B-schools of India.
CMAT 2021 is accepted by all the Institutions/Constituent Colleges/University Departments /Affiliated Colleges across India that are approved by AICTE.
CMAT 2021 Entrance Test
In this article, we have shared information about CMAT 2021. This includes details like CMAT Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test cities, admit card, result etc.
CMAT 2021 – Schedule/Important Exam Dates
The important dates for CMAT 2021 are given below in the table-
CMAT 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates found ineligible at any stage of selection will be rejected.
Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for CMAT 2021-
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Candidates with a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for CMAT 2021.
- There is no minimum marks criterion.
Final year appearing candidates are also eligible. The result such candidates must be declared before the commencement of admission.
- There is no age criterion.
CMAT 2021- Application Form/Registration Form
- CMAT 2021 application forms will be released on the website of NTA from November 2020.
- Interested candidates must fill the application form on and before the due date time to avoid the last minute hassle.
- No other mode registration mode is applicable.
- You must fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Candidates must upload a passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- There is no need to sent the printed copy of the filled application form to the office of NTA.
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.1600/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PD candidates (fee vary for boys and girls fee details given below)
- Applicants can make the payment of application fee through Debit card/Credit card, Net Banking or cash payment through SBI Bank Challan.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
CMAT 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for CMAT 2021 is as follows-
- CMAT is an online (Computer-Based Test) exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Questions paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Total marks will be 400.
- 4 marks for each correct answer.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
CMAT 2021 syllabus (tentative) is as follows-
- Language Comprehension
Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Jumbled Para, English Grammar, English Usage Errors, Paragraph Completion, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms and Antonyms, One-word Substitution, Idioms, and Phrases etc
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Tabulation, Pie Chart, Graph, Bar Chart, Partnership, Geometry, Number Systems, Ratios and Proportion, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time-Speed-Distance, Permutations & Combinations, Percentages, Work and time, In-equation, Probability, Allegation & Mixtures, Profit and Loss, Quadratic and linear equations, Mensuration, Algebra, Averages, Fraction and Decimals etc.
- General Awareness
Literature, Personalities in News, Sports News, Economics, History, Trade Awareness, Indian Constitution, Politics, Science in the Everyday Life, Culture, Geography, Current Affairs of National and International Economy.
CMAT 2021- Test Cities-
CMAT 2021 is expected to be conducted in the following test cities of India-
CMAT 2021- Admit card
- Registered candidates can download CMAT-2021 admit Card January 2021 onwards.
- Admit card will be made available at the official website of NTA. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate.
- Registered candidates can download their admit cards by using registered email ID and password.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the exam.
Application fee details
CMAT Answer key 2021
Once, NTA conducted the examination successfully, soon after they will upload the answer key and the question paper attempted by the students. further details about it will be posted on the NTA website. While the candidate’s who are not satisfied with the answer key can avail the facility to challenge the answer key and for that, they need to fill the online application form and paying the fee of Rs. 1000/- for every question.
Their is no such provision of revaluation and rechecking and no correspondence will be acceptable regarding this.
CMAT 2021 result is scheduled to be announced in February 2021. Candidates can download the scorecard from the official website by using their valid login credentials.
After, releasing the scorecard a national ranking merit list will be published by NTA which is based on the total score secure by the candidates. But, in case more than two candidates secure the same marks then the ranking will be given based on a sectional scorecard and the order is:
- Quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension, general awareness.
- Lesser number of wrong attempts.
- Candidates older in age.
Query redressal system
NTA has given a facility of QRS (Query redressal system) to the registered students through which they can register their queries/grievances. This QRS is an online web-enabled system that may give you a speedy and favorable redressal 24*7.
In case of any query related to CMAT 2021, candidates must contact the conducting authority.
National Testing Agency,C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,IITK Outreach Center,Noida- 201309
To Download Information handout for CMAT 2021: Click here
NOTE: Candidates, the aforementioned information has been written after considering last year CMAT notification, it might get changes for this year, if it does we will update the same here.