Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020 Application Procedure Eligibility Dates
Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020 Application @ https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in online apply: The application process for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) recruitment is going to start from 26th January 2020.Coast Guard Navik GD Application process will be done only online mode. No offline application forms will be made available. Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020 can be filled by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
In the given article, candidates will find all the important information about the Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment process. They will get details on application process, important dates, vacancy, selection process, application fee, merit list etc.
As soon as application link will be activated, it will be made available on this page. All the interested male candidates should not miss this opportunity. They must submit their Coast Guard Navik GD applications before the due date. After the last date, no applicant will be able to submit application.
Coast Guard Navik GD Pay Scale- Basic pay of Rs.21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus DA and other allowances.
Official Advertisement- https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement/NAVIK_GD_0220_ADVT.pdf
Interested candidates can check category-wise vacancy details shared as under-
The vacancies are tentative and are subject to change as per the availability of training slot.
Before applying, it is compulsory for all the students to check the eligibility criteria. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the selection process shall be disqualified. The complete information on eligibility requirement is given below-
- Only male candidates can apply for the post of Navik (GD).
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants should be 18 years and 22years respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category. An age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively is applicable.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths from a recognised education board with 50% aggregate marks. (A relaxation of 5 % will be given to SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any filed event at the Inter-State National Championship or Open National Championship).
- Applicants from any “Open School” institutions which is not recognized by AICTE/ Government are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes which are not recognised by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible to apply.
- Application process will start from 26th January 2020.
- Applications will be made available on the official website and application link will also be provided on this page.
- Interested candidates must read the official advertisement carefully before applying.
- Applicants must ensure that they fill only genuine information in the application.
- Incomplete and Wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications.
- Before filling the application form, all the candidates should keep their documents ready with them.
Online applications for Coast Guard Navik (GD) for 2/2020 batch can be submitted by following the simple instructions shared below-
- Step 1- Start by logging in the official recruitment website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Opportunity” tab.
- Step 3- Click on Navik (GD) 2/2020 batch recruitment link.
- Step 4- Select the post applied for (Navik General Duty).
- Step 5- Click on “I Agree” tab and application form will appear.
- Step 6- Fill all the compulsory fields with genuine information.
- Step 7- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 8- Check the filled in details carefully before final submission.
- Step 9- Click on “Submit” button.
- Step 10- On submission of applications, an application number will be generated and this number should be retained for further references.
- Step 11- Take a printout of the application for further references.
Application Link- Will be provided soon
There are total 6 recruitments zones under which Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment process will take place. Check the names of all the zones and states which comes under them in the given section-
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD selection process consist of various tests. Candidates have to go through the following tests-
- Initially the shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of scrutiny of their applications.
- Written Test- A written test will be conducted probably in the month of February or March. The test will consist of objective type questions. It will cover subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English of class 12th std., Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude etc.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- Physical Fitness test will be conducted after the declaration of written exam result. Candidates who will qualify the written test have to undergo PFT examination. It will take two days in completion of PFT. It will include following events-
-1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes – 10 Push Ups– 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- An initial medical examination (preliminary) will also be conducted. On the basis of all the tests, a merit list will be prepared.
- The final merit list will be prepared only after the conduct of final medical examination at INS Chilka. Only medically sound and fit candidates will be selected and enrolled for training.
- Training- Selected candidates after final medical examination will be enrolled for training.
Indian Coast Guard organisation will issue e-admit cards to all the candidates who will appear in the written test. E-admit card will be uploaded on official portal from 15-22 February 2020 only for the shortlisted candidates. They have to print the admit card bring it to exam center on the scheduled date.
Those who will not meet the eligible criteria will be provided a rejection slip mentioning the reason for rejection along with the application no.
On the day of exam, all the candidates have to bring three copies of the admit card with a recent passport-sized photograph pasted on it. They are also required to carry all the original and attested photocopy of each document at the exam center for the purpose of verification.
Candidates without valid admit card and documents will not be permitted to enter the exm hall and write the exam.
At the time of scrutiny of documents, candidates are required to have following documents (original plus attested photocopy of each) with them-
- 2 copies of application form
- 3 copies of admit card with recent passport-sized photograph affixed
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate/ Sub District Magistrate (as applicable)
- Caste/ income certificate for EWS candidates (as applicable)- The format of certificate should be as per the Govt. of India format.
- Identity proof such as Driving License, passport, Pan Card, Aadhar card/ Voter Card, School/ College Id Card or any other photo Id card.
- Permanent address proof or domicile (PRC in case of candidates from Assam)
- 10 recent passport-sized coloured photographs with blue background.
The photocopy of each document will be submitted at the exam centre and original documents will be returned to the candidates after verification.
- Application process will start from 26th January 2020.
- Application will be accepted only in online mode.
- Application forms should be submitted before the last date.
- Applications received by post shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Submitting multiple applications will lead to cancellation of all applications.
- In case applicants do not have a mobile no., they can mention the mobile number of their parents/ guardian.
- Selection of candidates will be done mainly on the basis of written test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
- Request for change in exam centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates must regularly visit the official portal so that they can receive all the updates related to Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment.
For queries and any kind of complaints regarding CG Navik GD recruitment candidates can contact at the details shared below-
The Director (Recruitment) Coast Guard Headquarters, Recruitment Center, Noida Phone No.- 0120-2975817
You can also tell us the problem in comment below and our team will help you asap in respect to Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2020.