Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Admit Card 2019 | Assistant Engineer, AAO
Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Admit Card 2019 will be available online for the job seekers who have applied for this post. This hall ticket will be released online tentatively in December 2019. The process of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 was initiated to fill the vacancies of 57 supervisors’ posts. The selection of the candidates will be done through written exam. Selected candidates will be posted on the post of supervisor in different departments.
Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Admit Card 2019
In this post, we have compiled the information about the Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Hall ticket 2019, its release date and others. Along with this the applicants will also get the information about the recruitment exam and dates for this post. Read on to know more about Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Exam 2019 and it admits card.
The officials of Cochin Shipyard will release the admit card for the job applicants. The admit card of the Cochin Shipyard Supervisory exam is an essential document and it’s a must for the candidates to carry it to the exam center on exam day. The hall ticket for the recruitment exam conducted for the recruitment of supervisors in CSL will be available on the official website of the department. The admit card will be released in pdf format and the applicants will have to take its print put.
We have given a direct link to download the Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Admit Card 2019 in this article. To get the hall ticket for this exam the candidates can refer to this page. Further in this post we have given the steps to download the admit card from the official website of CSL so read to get more information about the Admit Card, Exam Date and Result of Cochin Shipyard Exam 2019. The link given in this post is not active yet and will take you to the official website of CSL. We will update the link as soon as the admit card will be available for the candidates officially.
Steps to Download the CSL Supervisory Admit Card 2019
The officials of Cochin Shipyard will release the admit card for the job seekers who have submitted their application form successfully. The online release of the hall ticket will enable all the candidates to download their call letter for the exam on time. To help the candidates here we have the stepwise instructions. Follow the below-given instructions to get your admit card for this recruitment exam.
- Step 1: The admit card will be available on the official website of Cochin Shipyard so visit it; cochinshipyard.com
- Step 2: on the home page of the official website of Cochin Shipyard you will get the career tab on its top, click on it.
- Step 3: Once you will click on this tab, a new page will appear where you will find the latest news about the vacancies in Cochin Shipyard.
- Step 4: Click on the link of Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Admit Card 2019. The link will be available only after the hall ticket will be released.
- Step 5: After clicking on the link you will see a new page on your screen.
On this new page you will have to enter your registration number and password.
- Step 7: Click on the submit button after entering the asked details.
- Step 8: Now your admit card is available on your screen, take its print put, read it and keep it safe for further use.
Once you get your admit card then read it carefully. It is a must that your hall ticket must be having all the correct information about the exam and examine.
Information Imprinted Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Hall Ticket 2019
The admit card for this recruitment exam will be having the following information about the exam and examinees;
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates’ Parents Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Category of the Applicant
- Registration / Roll Number of the candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the examination
- Exam Date & Time
- Complete Exam Venue
- Duration of the Online Test Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Authority
Documents Required For Cochin Shipyard Exam 2019
It is a must for the candidates to carry the original copy of one photo id proof to attend the written objective test. Candidates need to show this when asked by the exam invigilator. You can carry one of the following id proofs to the exam center;
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Exam Date 2019
The recruitment notification to recruit suitable candidates for the supervisors’ post was released in August 2019. The dates to conduct the exam have not released yet but it is expected that the Exam date for supervisors’ recruitment will be released soon. The recruitment exam will be conducted in the last week of November 2019 (tentatively) so the admit card for this exam can be expected by 20 November 2019
Cochin Shipyard Supervisor 2019 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done in two phases. Phase I will be consisting of an objective type test. This test will be conducted for 70 marks. Those candidates, who will clear this exam, will face phase 2 that will have the descriptive test for 30 marks.
- The Objective Type Test will be having two parts; General (Part A) and Discipline related (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- For Descriptive Test the candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:6 for each post through a merit list. This phase shall be held at CSL, Kochi.
The final merit list will be prepared on the candidates’ performances in both examinations.
Links to Download
- To Download Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2019: Click Here (link will be updated)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Earlier the authority was to conduct the exam in October 2019 (tentatively) for supervisor’s recruitment in OSL. Now, the exams are expecting in November 2019. The admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam.
Ans. If the photograph imprinted on the admit card is not clear then the candidate will have to their valid id proof as mentioned in the article.
If you have any questions then comment below and we will reply to it asap.