CPNET Result 2019 (Released) UPUMS Entrance Exam Cut Off Merit
CPNET Result 2019: CPNET 2019 released is scheduled to be published on 5th September 2019. Those who have appeared for the entrance test can access their result by logging on to the official website. Conducting authority is not going to send printed results to candidates. They are required to access it only in online mode.
CPNET result will be followed by the publication of merit list. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process. To get more information on CPNET 2019 result, readers have to go through this article. Moving down in article, candidates will get details on result schedule, online process to access the result, merit list, scrutiny details, counseling, etc.
CPNET 2019- An Overview
Brochure– Download Here
CPNET Result 2019- Important Dates
Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted annually for offering admission to eligible candidates in Paramedical, pharmacy and nursing courses. CPNET is conducted by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS).
CPNET 2019 was conducted on 1st September 2019 at various examination centers across the state. It was an offline exam consisting two papers. Paper I was for Science students whereas Part II was for Arts, Commerce, and other students.
How to access the CPNET Result 2019?
CPNET 2019 candidates have to follow the instructions provided below to access the result from the official website-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of CPNET 2019 i.e. http://www.cpnet.in.
- Step 2- Click on CPNET 2019 Result link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- Result login will open.
- Step 4- Enter the valid log in ID and required credentials and click on submit button.
- Step 5- Finally, result will appear on screen.
- Step 6- Check the marks and result status.
- Step 7- Download the result for further references.
Click here to Check CPNET 2019 Result– (Available Now)
Information mentioned on the result
The result sheet published on candidate’s login is supposed to include the following information in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Maximum marks
- Marks percentage
- Result status
- Other relevant information
After the publication of result, candidates can match carbon sheet of their OMR sheet with the official answer keys and in case of any doubt in their score, they can opt for scrutiny. In order to apply for scrutiny, they have to submit the representation by logging the official website. Application made through the login Id of the candidates via the official website will only be considered.
Scrutiny application submitted personally, through email or post will not be considered under any circumstances. Candidates also have to pay scrutiny fee of Rs.500/-. They are required to make applications within the dates specified. Late applications will not be accepted.
On the basis of scrutiny applications, examination committee will analysis and publish scrutiny result which candidates can access by using their login IDs. In case objections submitted by the candidates are correct, scrutiny fee of Rs.500/- will be refunded to the candidate.
CPNET 2019 Merit list
After the publication of result, UPUMS will publish CPNET 2019 merit list on 8th of September. Merit list will be hosted only on the official website of UPUMS.
Merit list is prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test and cut-off marks criteria fixed by the conducting authority. No intimation related to merit list will be sent through post, email, personal communication or through newspaper to any candidate. Merit list will be showing the names and roll number/ registration no. of the candidates who have qualified the exam and are eligible for attending counseling.
Candidates can follow the simple procedure given below to download the merit list-
- Visit the UPUMS official website i.e. http://www.cpnet.in.
- Click on CPNET 2019 merit list link given under “What’s New” section.
- Merit list pdf will appear.
- Check the name in the merit list.
- Download the merit list for personal record.
Merit list link- available soon
CPNET 2019 Counselling
Candidate having their names in the merit list have to appear in the counseling process for admission. Counseling schedule will be published along with merit list. Qualified candidates have to register for counseling within the scheduled date. On the basis of counseling, final admission will be offered to the eligible candidates.
- CPNET 2019 result has been released on 5th September 2019.
- Result is available on official CPNET 2019 portal and on UPUMS website.
- No hard copy of result will be sent by post.
- Candidates can check their marks by visiting the official portal and using login ID.
- Candidates who will not be satisfied with their marks can submit application for scrutiny.
- Scrutiny applications should be made only through official website within the stipulated schedule i.e. 6th to 7th September 2019. Late applications shall be rejected.
- After scrutiny, UPUMS will publish CPNET merit list on 8th of September 2019.
- Merit list can be accessed only on UPUMS website.
- Candidates listed on merit list will become eligible for counseling.
- The date of registration for counseling will be announced later.
- For information and latest updates related to CPNET 2019, candidates must visit official website on a regular basis.
Chairman C.P.N.E.T. – 2019 Executive Council Room (Administrative Block, First Floor), Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah – 206130, UP Phone No.- 05688- 276595 Helpline No.- 9118693142 Helpline Email- cpnet.help