DBRAU Result 2020 (Out) BA B.Sc B.Com Agra University Semester Exam
DBRAU Result 2020 Agra University BA B.Sc B.Com Results Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester Nov/Dec 2019 month exam Result Date News Notification Check Now
DBRAU Result 2020: Dr. Bhimrao University is a state university in Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 1st July 1927 as Agra University. The jurisdiction of the university is spread to the seven districts of the state viz. Aligarh, Agra Division, Hathras, Mathura, Etah, Mainpuri, and Firozpur.
University has four residential campuses viz. Khandari Campus, Paliwal Park, Civil Lines campus and Chhaleshar Campus. It has around 200 affiliated colleges and nearly 15 residential
Quick Update 13th Jan 2020:DBRAUhas announced more Results on 13th Jan 2020. Check Result below. Keep visiting this page for more latest updates.
DBRAU Result 2020
Charan Singh, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Ajit Doval, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Aziz Qureshi, Dhatri Saran Mathur etc are some of the notable alumni of the university.
In this article, we have shared information about Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University result along with other related information.
About Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Institutes / Departments
DBA University has the given Institutes and departments-
KM Institute of Hindi & Linguistics
- Department of Indian Languages
- Oriental Classic Languages
- Department of Linguistics Foreign Languages
- Mass Communication & Journalism
Institute of Social Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Statistics
Institute of Home Science
- Department of Home Science Education and Extension
- Child Development
- Department of Home Management
- Food and Nutrition
- Department of Clothing & Textiles
Institute of Basic Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science & Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
School of Basic Sciences
- Department of Botany
Department of Forestry
- Environmental Studies
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Institute of Fine Arts (Lalit Kala Sansthan)
- Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management
- Deen Dayal Institute of Rural Development
- Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education
- Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of Commerce
- Department of History and Culture
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Library & Information Sciences
Two other institutes/centers include University Computer Centre and University Coaching Centre for minority students.
Agra University Admission Procedure
- Admissions to the university are mainly done on the basis of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Admissions to all the Diploma, Certificate, UG and PG programs (except MCA and B.Pharma.) are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exams.
- Admission to B.Pharma. and MCA program depends upon the UPSEEE counseling.
- Application and admission procedure began in May and completes by the end of June.
- University invite application for admissions into the various university programs on the official website.
- Interested candidates those who are eligible have to fill the application form university website and also have to make payment of the prescribed examination fee.
- Once the online application is filled, students have to submit the hard copy of the filled-in application form along with all the required documents to the university office before the due dates.
DBRAU Semester Exams and Results
University programs are carried out through a semester exam. The academic year of the university is divided into two semesters viz. odd semester and even semester. University conduct end term examinations at the end of each semester for UTD and affiliated colleges. The examination and result related activities are conducted by the Controller of Examination department of the university.
Find the all the necessary information about DBAU exams and results in the section given below-
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Exams
- The examination schedule for end semester exams is for University Teaching Departments (UTD) and affiliated colleges are prepared separately and exams are also conducted on separate dates.
End-semester exams for all the odd semesters and even semesters are conducted in the month of December and May respectively for affiliated colleges and UTD but on separate dates.
- All the students are required to fill an examination form before the exams. Application forms can be filled through the university website.
- University issue admission cards to the students and all the students are required to carry the same to the exam center on exam day.
- No student is allowed to appear in the exams without the valid admit card.
- End-semester results of all the odd semesters and even semesters are published in the month of January and June respectively for affiliated colleges and UTD.
- The result for all the programs under the annual system is declared separately.
- All the results are published only through online mode. Students can check the result on university website by using their roll number.
- The online result sheet is provisional that indicate the marks of the students along with result status.
- Students can collect the original mark sheets from the respective university department.
- After the declaration of result, students not satisfied with their result can apply for scrutiny or revaluation. The university notify students about the revaluation and students have to apply within the stipulated dates.
How to check DBRAU Result?
Students can follow the procedure shared below to check the university result through online mode-
- Step 1- Go to the university website (www.dbrau.org.in).
- Step 2- Click on the “Result” option on the homepage.
- Step 3- Select the relevant result option.
- Step 4- Enter the valid roll number and hit the submit button.
- Step 5- Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 6- Download and take a printout for future references.
DBRAU Recent Announced Results
Agra University Important Links