DEI 2020 Admission Application Form Entrance Exam Date Notification
DEI 2020 Admission Application Form Entrance Exam Date Notification @dei.ac.in: DEI admission process for the academic session 2020-2021 is going to start probably in May 2020. The application procedure for admission and application forms will be out in due course of time. DEI 2020 Admission Application Form for entrance examinations will be provided to aspirants through the online mode. The application links will also be made available on this page.
DEI 2020 Admission Application Form
Dayalbagh Educational Institute is situated at Dayalbagh, Agra. It has been given the status of Deemed University. The institute was founded in the year 1917 by MB Lal Sahab. DEI offers various diploma, certificate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs under the faculty of Engineering, Science, Commerce, Social Sciences, Education, Arts, and Technical College.
DEI invites applications for the admission of eligible candidates to various programs every year. Admissions to courses offered by the university are done on the basis of an interview, direct (merit in the qualifying exam), or entrance test.
The applications for admission to the academic year 2020 are likely to be invited in May/ June 2020. Those who are aspiring to get admission to the graduation and other courses in the Institute are required to submit their applications within the stipulated time. Application links will also be made available here for the assistance of the prospective students.
Candidates will find all the necessary details in this particular article on DEI 2020 admissions. Here we have shared information about DEI 2020 admission process, application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, application fee, courses offered, etc.
DEI Admissions 2020- An Overview
DEI Admissions 2020- Important Dates
Official dates will be updated soon
DIE 2020 Admissions- Courses Offered
Have a look at the list of some of the courses for which DEI conducts entrance examinations-
DEI 2020 Admissions- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility requirement shared below for admission to some of the courses offered by the institution-
For more details on eligibility criteria candidates are advised to wait for the release of official notification for 2020.
DEI Admission Procedure 2020
- The admission process for 2020 academic year is likely to start in the month of May 2020.
- Applicants can submit their applications only in online mode.
- Admissions will be done on the basis of entrance examination or interview conducted by the institution.
- No hard copy of application forms will be made available.
- Application forms will be made available only on the official website of DEI on notified dates.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applications forms should be submitted before the last date as after the due date application link will be expired.
- Before applying, applicants should read all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Applicants should keep all documents and details handy at the time of application.
- They must make sure the information filled in the application form is genuine.
How to apply for DEI 2020 Admission?
As application forms can be filled only in online mode, interested candidates are required to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step 1- Applicants have to start by visiting the official website of DEI admissions.
- Step 2- On the admission portal, applicants have to click on “Apply Online” link.
- Step 3- Candidates have to click on “Registration Link”.
- Step 4- They have to provide all the details and complete the registration process.
- Step 5- On successful registration, candidates will get an application no. and password.
Step 6- On the homepage, they have to fill the application no. and password for login.
- Step 7- They have to fill personal details correctly, select the program as per their choice and academic detail in the space provided.
- Step 8- After filling all the details, they have to upload the required documents.
- Step 9- Once they have uploaded the documents, they have to proceed for payment.
- Step 10- After successful payment, candidates have to download and take a printout of the payment receipt and application form for further references.
Candidates are required to make payment of the requisite application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode. The complete details of the application fee will be provided soon.
After the completion of the application procedure, candidates whose applications will be accepted will be issued an admit card. They have to download the admit card from the official admission portal and have to bring it to the examination center on the day of the exam.
No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid admit card. The details about the downloading of admit card will be intimated to candidates through the website of the institute.
After the conduct of written examination for all the courses, DEI will be publishing the result of the candidates. The result or the merit list will be posted on the official website on the specified dates. Qualified candidates will then be called for further admission rounds such as interviews etc.
Important Details required for Graduation admission 2020
- Application forms for the Graduation admission 2020 will be released in the month of May 2020.
- Application dates for all the programs shall not be the same.
- Candidates have to submit the application form only in the online mode.
- Offline applications shall not be considered.
Candidates should submit their applications before the due date.
- No candidate is required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to the institute.