Delhi Driver Yojana Apply Online [चालू लिंक] फ्री Rs. 5000 Transport Corona
Delhi Driver Yojana @ transport.delhi.gov.in दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म- In a press conference on Covid 19, Delhi CM Kejriwal announced to provide monetary assistance to all the drivers of the state who have been affected by the lockdown. Under this Delhi Driver Yojana, CM has proposed to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs.5000/- to all the individuals having para-transit vehicles in the state provided they must fulfill the essential requirements.
Latest Update: दिल्ली परिवहन की साइट पे बहुत ज्यादा ट्रैफिक आने की वजह से वेबसाइट सही से ओपन नही हो रही है | सभी लोगो से दिल्ली सरकार ने अनुरोध किया है कि वो थोड़ा इंतजार कर ले क्युँ कि एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरने के लिए पुरे 15 दिनों का समय है |
UPDATE: A Financial assistance to Delhi drivers to help them to overcome the financial crunch they are going through due to corona lockdown will be provided soon. The registration process has started today i.e. from 13th April 2020 (9:45 am onward). Check the दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना registration link below.
Delhi Driver Yojana Corona Help Scheme 2020
The application link is also made available below in this article. Interested people need to stay in contact this post and also the official website of Delhi Parivahan Nigam for more updates.
Delhi Para Transit Vehicle Driver Rs.5000 Scheme
In a recent tweet, Kailash Gahlot Delhi’s Transport Minister attached the press release providing the complete information about this one-time financial assistance proposal to the drivers of the national capital. He tweeted that this proposal will help the drivers to beat the financial distress they are facing due to the ongoing lockdown.
Under this proposal all the owners of public services vehicles (having valid proof) i.e. auto rikshaws, taxis, phatphat sewa, e-rikshaws, maxi cab etc will be covered. The amount of Rs.5000/- will be transferred to the aadhaar linked bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Applicants need not to visit physically any government office to avail the benefit. Application process is completely online.
इसे भी पढ़ें-Delhi Curfew Pass Apply Online लिंक
You can check all the important aspects of this corona relief in this post. Scroll down and get details on application and registration process, eligibility conditions, documents, important dates, etc.
Delhi Driver Financial Assistance- An Overview
Key features of Delhi Driver Yojana
- This is one-time financial assistance scheme for the drivers of the state.
- Registration will start from 13th April and will end on 27th April 2020.
- Application will be submitted only in online mode.
- Application link is available on the official website of Transport Department and will be activated between the scheduled period.
- PSV badge number and driving license are must.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents.
Applications must be submitted only between the specified period. After the due date, application link will be inactivated and no further registration will be possible.
- Only the drivers of NCT of Delhi will be eligible for this benefit.
Who are eligible for the relief?
Only eligible individuals can submit the application for getting the benefit under this yojana. You can check the eligibility details given as under-
- Beneficiary of this benefit will include all the owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- All the applicant drivers must be holding their valid driver’s licence and PSV Badge.
- The assistance will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till 23rd March 2020 when the lockdown was started.
- In case the DL of any driver has been expired on or after 1st February 2020, they are also eligible and can apply for the benefit.
दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना Documents Required
Along with the application, drivers have to submit all the required documents on the basis of which applications will be considered and accepted. Applicants have to provide following details in the application form-
PSV badge number, mobile number, DL number, gender, date of birth, Aadhaar number etc.
The documents that an applicant is required to submit include- Driving Licence, Aadhaar card and valid Driving Licence.
How to register for Delhi Driver Yojana?
Application for this assistance can be filled only through the online mode. The application link is currently available on the official portal of the concerned department but will be activated on 13th April 2020. After the activation of link, drivers can apply and avail the benefit.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Delhi Transport Department i.e. http://transport.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the application link given on the homepage of the website.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page. On this page you have to read the instructions provided and click on “Click Here” link.
- Now, enter the mandatory details viz. Driving licence number and PSV Badge number in the space provided. Click on submit button.
- Follow all the instructions as provided and complete the registration process.
- After the application process and completion of verification, assistance will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Click Here– To Apply Online
For any assistance related to Delhi Driver Yojana you can contact at the
Helpline numbers i.e. 01123930763 and 011-23970290 between 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Except Sundays till 27th April 2020)
We hope the information provided in this post is beneficial. For any query related to Delhi Driver Yojana, you can share your doubts in the comments section share below. Answers to the queries will be given as soon as possible by our team.
What are the essential requirements for availing of the benefit? Applicants must have valid DL, Aadhaar linked bank account, and a PSV badge.
Registration can be done between 13th to 27th April 2020
No, you have to apply online. No offline application is available.
You can apply from the official portal of Delhi Transport Department. The application link available on the homepage and will be activated from the 13th April.
Yes, if your application has been expired on or after 1st Feb 2020, you are eligible to avail the benefit.
No, this assistance is only meant for the drivers of NCT of Delhi.
01123930763 and 011-23970290 (between 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m except Sundays till 27th April 2020)
If you are facing problem related to Delhi corona driver yojana 5000 Rs. help scheme online apply, then tell us below and we will send you reply asap.