Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2020 Application Form (Availbale), Dates, Eligibility, Online Apply
UPDATE Delhi EWS/DG admission 2020-2021: Parents under the EWS/DG quota can now apply for the registration process of their child admission in Delhi. The online application links have been open and the last date to avail for the quota is 24th February 2020. Parents were keenly waiting for the registration and the Education Department of Delhi has released the notification for admission in pre to 1st class. In the article, below we will be telling about the procedure to avail the quota for admission.
Earlier, the process of admission in EWS and DG quota was to be started from December/January 2020 but as the date of the Legislative Election of Delhi was announced by the EC soon after EC implemented the model code of conduct and due to this it was delayed. Now, Education department of Delhi got permission from the EC and Hence, you can apply for the Admission in EWS and DG quota for 2020-2021 sessions from the official website
Update: EWS DG Draw 2nd List 2020-21 Lottery Result will be released soon.
The Education Department of Delhi under the provision of the Right of children to free and compulsory education they have prescribed to all Private schools in Delhi they have to reserved 25 % seats in nursery classes for those students who came from the economically weaker section (EWS) and disadvantaged group (DG)
From this, they wanted to provide a good and quality education to all those who deserved.
Delhi EWS/DG admission 2020
You may apply for the admission through the official website by filling the application form available in it
You don’t need to pay any fee nor need to go to any school.
The merit list of the selected candidates is listed on the official website.
Delhi EWS Admission Registration process
Now some of you thinking how I can fill the application form online I don’t know head or tail of it
Then you do not need to be worried…
Below we have described in detail how you may apply for it
- First, open the official website by following the link given below
- Now on the home page click on the “Registration for New user”
- The application form will open
Recommended School ->> KVS admission class 1
- Fill all the details as they are asking
- And make sure the field which has a red asterisk (*) is mandatory to fill you cannot skip them
- After filling the form click on the register button
- And make sure all field is correctly filled because once you submit the form…
- Then no changes will be entertained in it.
- And a message box also pop up in your screen when you click the submit button then press OK in it
- Once you submit the form then the registration number and login ID will appear to your screen and
- a text message will be received on the mobile number you have registered.
- Now select the button “Click here to login”
- And enter the registration ID and password you receive via text
- Now a form will appear which have details which you previously filled
- And also some new required fields which are to be filled
- Fill the field carefully and…
- Must preview the form when you fill it completely
- After checking all the details press submit
Now you have to select the school which are nearby to you within (0-1 km) radius (you may select then as choices where you want to get admit your child
- Now on moving, you have to select the schools which are in the radius of 1-3 km
- On selection, press submit
- Further, select the schools which are in the radius of 3-6 km
- And at step 5 select the school which are above the radius of 6 km
- Now on submitting a final preview of your form will appear to your screen as you filled
- Check it carefully
- And finally, submit it
- When you submit it finally then application form will appear you must take a print out of it
What after filling the application form?
After filling the application form some of the parents are curious, now what to do next? OR Do I need to send the printed form to any department? OR Do I need to fill any other form?
Before trying to do anything you must know…
Once you submitted the application form from the Department of Education website successfully
After that, you do not have to do anything
No need to send the printed form to anywhere
No need to fill any other form anywhere
After filling the application form you just need to do one simple thing…
And it is waiting for the draw list
Once the draw list is declared and your ward has been selected
Check: KVS Admission online 2020
Are you Eligible or not?
- All parents must be wondering whether they are eligible or not for admission of their ward under EWS or DG quota, then you must read this…
- Admission in pre to 1st class under the EWS and DG category (SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer/Orphan and Transgender and all children living with or affected from HIV) their…
Family Annual Income must be less than one lakh rupees (must submit requisite income certificate) and…
The income certificate must be issued by the revenue department of GNCT of Delhi
- They must be a native citizen of Delhi (for this they must submit a proof)
- And those parents who have BPL/AAY (ration card/ food security cardholder) are also eligible for applying under the EWS and DG category
- Scheduled cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC non-creamy layer, orphans, transgender and all children living with and affected with HIV will be considered as Disadvantage Group (DG) and…
Those who fall under DG category they do not need to show Income certificate
If any of the children who fall under the disability category then he/she must produce disability certificate and this should be issued from the government hospital
- Those who are from the disability category they also don’t need to submit any income certificate
- All the admission under EWS and DG category in all schools will be done through a computerized lottery system
Address proof documents?
While submitting address proof make sure it must be from the list which we have given below:
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate (child or his parents)
- Voter ID (mother/father)
- Electricity bill/water bill
- Aadhaar card (mother/father/child)
- Passport (in the name of any of the parents or child)
- Note: all must note that rent agreement is not a valid address proof.
Ward birth proof
- Birth certificate
- Register record of Hospital/Auxiliary nurse and midwife (ANM)
- Anganwadi record list
- And a declaration of child age by the parents or the guardian
What’s the Age Limit?
You all must make sure that the age of your ward is must be within the prescribed limit (as on 31-3-2020) according to the class
- Pre-school/Nursery: 03-05 years
- Pre-Primary/KG: less than 05 Years
- Class-I: less than 06 Years
Delhi EWS/DG Admission Schedule 2020-2021
Are you facing any problem?
Are you one of the parents who are facing some issues while registering the application form online and if it’s a big yes then you must read this?
While filling the online application form some of the parents usually complain that
They are facing some issues…
Some common issues are…
- The form is not accepting the first name
- Not able to login in the page
- Date of birth and certificate dates are not accepted
- Not able to add school
- Value of income digit is not accepted
- Message showing on the screen add a new school but you already added that school to your list
- Next steps of the form are not loading
And if you are one of the parents who are facing the above problem then…
You need to switch some other browsers because it was clearly mentioned in the form that you must use any browser except Internet explorer.
Delhi EWS/DG admission 2020 Assistance
if you need any assistance relating to the admission process in EWS/DG or you have any complaints
Then you must register at the doepvt.delhi.gov.in
Or you may also call on the given number between the working hours of all working days (Monday to Friday)
8800355192 and 9818154069
Frequently Asked Questions
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG)
Yes, For EWS Income Certificate And for DGCertificate of their casteCertificate of children who are disabled from any government hospitalDocumentary evidence of orphans/transgender
No, those who are from the DG category do not need to submit any Income certificate.
No, those who have these cards do not need to submit income certificate.