Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019 | Application form: India Post has invited application for the recruitment of 174 Gram Dak Sevak in the Delhi Postal Circle. The registration process and application process is being conducted in online mode. No offline process will be followed for application.
The online registration has already been started from 6th June and the application process is going to start from 13th June 2019. Those who are interested in joining India Post Delhi circle as GDS and fulfill the eligibility conditions should apply before 12th July 2019.
The application links and all the related links are also provided in this page. So, those who wish to apply can click on the respective link and can apply directly without any difficulty.
Before filling the application, they should go through all the important points related to this recruitment process. Therefore, to help candidates in this, we have shared all the necessary information in the given article. It contains details on application schedule, vacancies available, eligibility, application process, documents required, selection criteria and many more.
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019
This Recruitment process is being conducted by India Post for filling 174 vacant posts in Delhi Postal Circle. The applications are invited on the basis of information provided by the respective recruiting authorities of Delhi Circe such as S.O, H.O, etc.
Under this recruitment process, three job profiles will be offered. These are- Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. After selection of candidates for the post of Dak Sevak, they will be given Rs.21700/- per month.
Overview of Delhi GDS Application form 2019
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
The application schedule of Delhi GDS recruitment is as follows-
Delhi GDS recruitment- Post/ Vacancy Details
Total 174 vacancies are available for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Delhi postal circle. These posts are further categorized community-wise. The category-wise vacancy details are as follows-
GDS Recruitment Eligibility 2019
Prospective applicants must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They can check the eligibility requirements shared below-
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years and 40 years respectively as on 6th June 2019.
However, age relaxation is also permissible for different categories. The same is given below-
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination/ Class 10th with subjects Mathematics and English from a recognized board.
- They should have compulsory knowledge of local language and should have studied it at least up to class 10th. For Delhi circle, they must have good knowledge of Hindi.
- They also should have basic knowledge of Computer training.
- Applicants must have knowledge of cycling.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
Check Other GDS recruitment result:TN gds merit list 2019
Delhi GDS Application Process 2019
Candidates who want to apply can apply only through the online mode. Before application, they should register themselves. Registration process has already been started.
Candidates should read the given instructions before filling application-
How to fill the Delhi GDS Application form 2019?
Application processes is divided into various parts. Candidates have to follow the given process to submit application for the post of GDS in Delhi postal circle-
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx.
- Click on the http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/fee.aspx link given under the head “Steps to Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Recheck the details entered.
- Click on “Submit Details” option.
- Candidates will be registered.
Candidates will get a registration number after successful registration and they should retain it for further processing.
- Fee payment
- After successful registration, applicants have to make payment of the requisite application fee.
- They can make payment through online or offline mode.
To make offline payment they can visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Online payment can be made through credit/debit card or internet banking. For online payment, candidates have to visit http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD and female) are exempted from application fee.
- Application form
- Once candidates have made the payment of application fee, they have to proceed further to fill the application form.
- Application forms will be submitted through the application link available on official website.
- They have to enter all the genuine details.
- Documents should be uploaded properly.
- They should recheck the details before final submission.
- After submission of application finally, they must take a printout of the application form. The application number should be retained.
Delhi GDS Application status check
After submitting the online application, applicants are also given an opportunity to check the application status. Those who want to track the status of their application till the result is published, can follow the given process-
- Visit the official website-
- Click on http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/reg_status.aspx link.
- Enter the registration number, mobile number applied circle and click on print application link.
- Application status will appear.
Candidates must have all the documents and certificates (scanned copies) ready with them at the time of application. They have to upload the softcopy (scanned image) of following documents in the given format at the time of online registration-
If you have any question then in regards to Delhi GDS Application form 2019 and recruitment 2019, then in discussion section below, comment your query and one of expert team member will reply to you.